Dem Catalyst so Evilll

Options

Comments

• TwinDreams - Harshlands
    TwinDreams - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Curses got a point. It is not their responsibility to ensure all non-Catalyst are having fun.

Whether or not those are really fake bid actually doesnt matter. DuMAss went to attack Crimson, so did Bloodline. Which other 3 factions can combined to last through 30min? Kylin + Valhalla + Mayhem?

Catalyst will not disband, the map will not reset because only Harshland has this kind of map. It will be unfair to other servers if the map reset now.

Instead of asking Catalyst to disband, why not you guys disband all your factions and make a big one called Anti-Cata or something.

I dont blame Catalyst for destroying server fun. Neither do I blame the other factions who are trying to put up a good fight. I blame this absence of fun totally on these people:

http://catalyst.forumotions.com/f1-applications

People who leave your factions while you are trying to build up a force enough to have a fun TW with Catalyst. People who thinks Curses will give them money or build up their gears if they join. People who thinks the server will bow down to them just because they have "Catalyst" on top of their name.
  • Kingy - Harshlands
    Kingy - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    rofl 20+ ex kylins applied to catalyst to many faction hoppers in this server
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If we decide to fake bid on ourselves, we'll actually turn that into an hour-or-so kind of TW and just have fun effing each other up, which I believe will be more thrilling than the superficial bids that happened this week.

So for Catalyst to apparently bid on itself, only to waste time running to the crystal of its own fake bid guild, I can't even.. Ugh. Who would do that kind of idiocy? Were you breathing from a weed tank or something?
  • Barbapapa - Harshlands
    Barbapapa - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I want to play super smash bros now D:

But only the N64 version, everything after got worse. It became too much about the randomness of the map and not about the skill of the player. That sure sounds familiar, I bet that line can be used to create an analogy for several other games where skill became less and less important.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Falcon Punch!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    roll, grab throw, repeat. PK FIRE!
  • Barbapapa - Harshlands
    Barbapapa - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    A good Kirby was unstoppable. Just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    A good Kirby was unstoppable. Just sayin'.

Kirby had to have been the most annoying chars of all... you couldn't even get near that stupid flying human eating pink ****.
    Sheik and pikachu were freaken awesome, especially like, the triple high kicks sheik could do and the constant lighting bolts from pikachu....

I think I liked both N64 and Gamecube versions... Can't remember playing too much of the n64 one though D:
    Sigh... I miss that game...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jekel - Harshlands
    Jekel - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Samus.. ijs

HI NEIMROOT!!!

GO GO POWER RANGERS! right? rightt?
  • Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ness was king.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ness was a boss if you could play him right. Down A so cheap
  • Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think I might pull out my old N64 now.
  • Jekel - Harshlands
    Jekel - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i just did a royal rumble in WWF NO MERCY with stone cold steve austin.. what a boss
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Falco and Fox were the best. I preferred Fox at first cause of his speed, but then I liked Falco more, cause if you ever needed to get away with Falco you just had to jump and no one was gonna catch you. King Dedede was cool too, both because he was good and because he's such a god damn pimp.

But I preferred Super Smash Bros Melee. Brawl had too many random items to help sh!tty players so there was barely any actual fighting or skill left. :c
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    News Flash: People don't play SSB to show off their skill and technical mastery of fighting games.

That's why they made Virtua Fighter 5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    News Flash: People don't play SSB to show off their skill and technical mastery of fighting games.

That's why they made Virtua Fighter 5.

Of course not, but it's nice when skill plays SOME factor.

Same reason why the old school Mario Karts are better than the current ones. Nowadays there's so many god damned Blue shells that it's all just luck. Nintendo sadly seems to be making that a habit with their games.

It's also why when I was 10 years old I BEAT THE EVER LIVING ***** out of my Mario Party game cartridge. Bull-****ing-***** Peach landed on the Bowser space and got "switch stars with the winning player" on the second to last turn. Suck my nuts, Marioparty
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dumass = valhalla in our eyes. soz broz. same garbage pile, different name.

Idk what neimroot is talking about. We havent instructed anyone to fake bid. Please point out which faction is from our alts, because as far as i know none of the factions that bid us this week have anything to do with catalyst. Believe what u want though I guess. Idk what we have to be scared of.

lol there is 7 fake bids im not gunna name em cus i think its against forums rules or whatever nameing and shameing and whatnot

like seriously curses you and your big bad catalyst throw yer tt 99 on tonight for war since your soooooooo pro

seriously your nothing more then alot of talk and a credit card dude get a life

with this QQ my guild aint evil QQ thread you make me and the rest of the server laugh theese bids will continue now each week till your gone deal with it fight them all off win em all curses i dont care we will occupy your entire weekend for nothing mroe then to annoy you if we must but to get on here and straight lie about your guild like that man priceless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Pikachu is the best in SSB o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    o and by the way kirby rules ssb ijs
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    o and by the way kirby rules ssb ijs

Lies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol there is 7 fake bids im not gunna name em cus i think its against forums rules or whatever nameing and shameing and whatnot

like seriously curses you and your big bad catalyst throw yer tt 99 on tonight for war since your soooooooo pro

seriously your nothing more then alot of talk and a credit card dude get a life

with this QQ my guild aint evil QQ thread you make me and the rest of the server laugh theese bids will continue now each week till your gone deal with it fight them all off win em all curses i dont care we will occupy your entire weekend for nothing mroe then to annoy you if we must but to get on here and straight lie about your guild like that man priceless
    No showing tw's...so what if u take up like 3 hours total if that of a weekend....get a life cimon. If the state of the server bug you (as your posts show) do something about it. I remember you saying just about the same thing about kingdom, then kylin, then zulu, now cata. I honestly think your tooshy must be a little bit sore. Free advice, walk down to the store, buy some preparation H and have a seat. Maybe then your little butt wont be so hurt.
    Stacks are stacks, we have defended them b4 we'll defend them again. I think it was you wasting all your coin on these fake bids. After 9 wars yesterday I think one guild actually showed with like 4 ppl. So please keep wasting your coin, whomever (prolly cimon and butt buddy nemiroot they quick to point the finger usually proof of the guilty) it is and lets see how fast we go through the "real bids" tonight.b:byeb:bye
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i did do something about it and then you guys faked a few bids to make my efforts look bad like usual you guys are a bunch of chumps when it comes to a fair fight you guys even tried to overbid blackmountain when you found out that we were bidding wich i purposly leaked over to you guys just so i could see ya do it i thought it was cute the way you guys come here and say "o we aint scared we will roll you QQ there so mean to us here at cata QQ all in the same breath just in the same way i post without missing a beat the only people on this forum seem butthurt bout anything is poor little cata seriously its litterly laughable with how many times you guys condridict yourselves on here sure i dont know how to spell well i dont write good but at least im not a doosh bag ijs and i dont come on here and straight up lie the server has spoken you guys are no longer needed here this week may not even yeild us a win but we will continue till the end
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i did do something about it and then you guys faked a few bids to make my efforts look bad like usual you guys are a bunch of chumps when it comes to a fair fight you guys even tried to overbid blackmountain when you found out that we were bidding wich i purposly leaked over to you guys just so i could see ya do it i thought it was cute the way you guys come here and say "o we aint scared we will roll you QQ there so mean to us here at cata QQ all in the same breath just in the same way i post without missing a beat the only people on this forum seem butthurt bout anything is poor little cata seriously its litterly laughable with how many times you guys condridict yourselves on here sure i dont know how to spell well i dont write good but at least im not a doosh bag ijs and i dont come on here and straight up lie the server has spoken you guys are no longer needed here this week may not even yeild us a win but we will continue till the end
    Says the Scrub.
    I think we spoke to the server and said...."take it from us"
    Think we just gonna say "oh ok im sry harshlands you can have the map back" that no one even fought for in the first place. Its harshlands fault for never fighting us.

Go back to scrub land Cimon
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Cimon, I used to like you until I realized how seriously you take this game and how pathetic it makes you look. You're beginning to sound like a complete idiot with all your random accusations and so called facts. You tell everyone to enjoy the game, yet you're ******** about it constantly. Learn2take your own advice.

Calm the **** down and play the game or go play something that's more childsplay that's considered "fair".

Try Neopets. That might suit you perfectly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Says the Scrub.
    I think we spoke to the server and said...."take it from us"
    Think we just gonna say "oh ok im sry harshlands you can have the map back" that no one even fought for in the first place. Its harshlands fault for never fighting us.

Go back to scrub land Cimon

Harshlands never tried fighting cata. Nope. They all joined Cata instead. Whne you say it's "Harshland's fault"...guess what?

You're part of Harshlands. It's as much your fault as anyone elses.

I get how suddenly being in the #1 faction makes you think that everything you say and do is right, though. It gets to people's heads, and they lose their objectivity and just become Cata fanboys.

I like how everyone in Cata is speaking like they it's the server's fault for not trying to fight, when in reality 90% of the people in there just want the prestige of being in the #1 guild so they can look good in-game and on forums.

Go ahead and continue to try to base your arguments around insults, though. It sure makes you look oh-so-smart. I can do the same:

Sabella's such a Scrub. GTFO of our server, Scrub.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Harshlands never tried fighting cata. Nope. They all joined Cata instead. Whne you say it's "Harshland's fault"...guess what?

You're part of Harshlands. It's as much your fault as anyone elses.

I get how suddenly being in the #1 faction makes you think that everything you say and do is right, though. It gets to people's heads, and they lose their objectivity and just become Cata fanboys.

I like how everyone in Cata is speaking like they it's the server's fault for not trying to fight, when in reality 90% of the people in there just want the prestige of being in the #1 guild so they can look good in-game and on forums.

Go ahead and continue to try to base your arguments around insults, though. It sure makes you look oh-so-smart. I can do the same:

Sabella's such a Scrub. GTFO of our server, Scrub.

this coming from the guy whom....claims to not even play the game in one post, and talk about knowing how active people are in another.

gtfo with ur flip flop

Chase me off the server, if u can.
    Mr.imerchanted everything even though i dont play the game....You make no sense.
    Guess what else mr.burnout.
    the scrub plays a r9 mystic hahahahahahaha gg fool
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You guys are forgetting one very important fact:

This game is broken and out of balance. The state of the map proves it.

PWI made it too easy to lvl and obtain OP gear which threw everything else off kilter (wait, is that a word?).

Put the blame where it belongs.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this coming from the guy whom....claims to not even play the game in one post, and talk about knowing how active people are in another.

gtfo with ur flip flop

Chase me off the server, if u can.
    Mr.imerchanted everything even though i dont play the game....You make no sense.
    Guess what else mr.burnout.
    the scrub plays a r9 mystic hahahahahahaha gg fool

That's honestly one of the worst replies I've ever read on PWI forums.

Sabella's a scrub, GTFO our server scrub.

You'd a scruuuuuuuuub.

lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    look ya all said i couldnt do something i did it. ya all claim your peeps didnt fake bid they did. hell one of em has it in his signiture how is it false when its right up front where everyone can see. you guys biched and complained o boo hoo no one will come fight us. i got people to fight you in mass. then ya all have the nerve to bich about that too. the next time i give a dog a bone i dont wanna hear how it tastes. k?
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That's honestly one of the worst replies I've ever read on PWI forums.

Sabella's a scrub, GTFO our server scrub.

You'd a scruuuuuuuuub.

lmao.
    Says the R9 mystic gg fool