Who likes the way the map is

Cimon - Harshlands
Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
ok here it goes a simple little thread with a simple little idea thats more then likely been said over and over again

ive done some asking around and first off alot of people wanna beat catalyst and take them off the map

second alot of folks seem to think its a non issue due to some suposed super secret map reset thats more then likely not gunna happen

so here it is people simple as hell if ya want to beat catalyst the only way its gunna happen is if all this old grudge o my faction rules and is better then your shet gotta stop
simple right
sure cat is good geard and are full of good players but still not unbeatable if only people would pull there heads out of there *** a sec and learn to tw and then get this make one faction thats right kids just one and learn to tw as a group and not cry when ya lose the first 400 or so times try to learn they didnt roll outa bed one day and were good hell theres a good portion of them that dont even go to tw it bores them as a server we should be ashamed of this **** one guild holds it and we all want it so my sugestion to you all is throw away your silly little notion that your in a some sort of foster home or somehow your guild will get over9000 power lvl and wtfpwn them heres the thread i sugest we use a guild thats not anyones at all that way when were done we can go be with our peoples or whatever and farm and whatever else and before you go and say omg there so good not gunna happen just think to your selfs who cares aint gunna happen or move anywhere unless we try so i await the flames i await the trolls but read this and know theres a way and it aint that hard just got to stop worrying about whats over your head and worry bout what our map looks like and what our server looks like as a server lets go ahead and take care of theese clowns already kthxbib:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
Post edited by Cimon - Harshlands on

Comments

• Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    fresh air
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Looks like ****, but idgaf if I'm honest.

Noones going to join anyone for some universal guild or w/e you were talking of (Gigantic run-on sentence made it hard to understand) because we all hate each other.

Additionally, much as they're hated, they are winning by any standards, I don't see how it looks bad "as a server".
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    TL;DR: Serious players move up and up into better guilds until they reach the cap and see that the tier two guilds aren't serious about being the best or becoming competitive at the level that Catalyst has reached. They then leave the tier two guilds who could challenge Catalyst and join Catalyst, or fall into the laxness in the other tier two guilds. You can skip the rest of my post if you wish \o/

1. Most people now have sin alts, and they use the sins to farm gear...for the sin because they gave up on their old main.

2. The majority of farming sins in most factions have no interest in farming gear for anyone other than their own sin, and then by the time their sin is geared up, they're tired of farming or have come to accept that they are only able to PK on their sin, so they won't farm gear for any other character.

3. The influx of people with sins which are better geared than their old mains will cause those people to naturally want to TW on their sins rather than their old mains.

4. This in itself is a problem since sins, a rising population, are a useless class in TW for the most part.

5. This game isn't worth the effort of doing TW, etc seriously. And if you really want to get serious and get down to it, there are most likely a lot of casual players in your guild of choice who will tell you to "calm down" and tell you they "do it for fun". These players will repeatedly fail to show up for TW.

6. All serious players then get fed up of the smaller/medium factions not having the strength of leadership to clamp down on TW non-attendance, and begin to gradually gear up and leave the mid-grade guilds (which will never move past beind mediocre because they "take it easy") and join Crimson, Kylin, etc. All the casual players will stay in mediocre guilds like Omerta, Afterlife and BankaiGOD, etc. The server begins to split into well defined categories of guilds at differing levels of "seriousness".

7. All of the best geared/serious players become concentrated into several well known guilds.

8. As they get stronger they begin to feel that their guild isn't putting in enough effort as a whole to become the "best" on the server so to speak and wonder what it feels like to TW with catalyst for <personal-reason>.

9. Player applies to Catalyst.

10. From here three paths are opened to the player:

(10.a.) Player gets accepted and now considers himself to have beat the game. He or she may stop playing soon after.

(10.b.) Player is not accepted into Catalyst and feels that his current guild isn't seriously trying to be "the best" since it's obvious that for example, if there was a truly genuine effort from any of the other top guilds to "be the best", you wouldn't see any archers in Crimson without r9 bow after a whole month of 2x drops and holding multiple lands and getting TW tribute. If the leadership was serious, at the very least they would have used their farming toons and TW income to farm r9 bows for the archers at least. R9 bows = r ape in TW. Even if you do nothing else, gearing up your guild's archers will significantly increase your power in TW. The player realizes his guild won't fulfil his desire to be the best, and that he can't get into Catalyst either, and quits the game, or gives up on serious play and logs in less often.

(10.c.) Player is not accepted into Catalyst and locks himself into a long farming loop trying to get into Catalyst for the rest of his in-game life.

^ Story of most players on the server.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Quit this game and play HoN instead. LoL is nice also but they've run out of decent champion ideas.

Or play SWTOR...G W 2...EVE....or any other game that actually has some semblance of fun/skill.

If a friend tells you to stay and keep playing PWI, he's not a good friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I will make you guys the same offer I made Valhalla a while ago when they still considered themselves a threat, CS me rank9+12 JOSD for my seeker and ill teach you how to TW properly.

Till then do whatever you want, there is no one who is an effective TW leader in any current Tier 2 guild (longknife would qualify but crimjr is tier 1 like cata so he doesnt count).
  • OpSy - Harshlands
    OpSy - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Why dont you try get catalyst lead to get taht free seeker r9 +12 with JOD ? Micheal lol

Oh forgot nobody trust you as leader anymore after what u did with Kingdom when u had lead xD

you still have **** face to come post here and talking like u know shiit abt tw lol
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lol

--
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Cata still believes it's winning cause of their l33t skillz?

lulz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Cata still believes it's winning cause of their l33t skillz?

lulz.

Are we winning because of skill? No.

Are we the most skilled? Yup.
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Cimon telling other people to pull their head out of their ***... whuttttt. How ironic is this thread?

Forget going outside, go to school! Learn to type proper paragraphs. I'm not a grammar ****, and I don't care about spelling, but my GOD, use some punctuation so it's actually legible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    i know that everyone on this server hates everyone but what im getting at is that **** right there needs to stop save that for westgate and ignore it for tw we need not a teacher to teach us tw we just need to learn it by fighting cata over and over and over again till we get it right and not have folks rage quit cus QQ cata is op QQ all im really saying is come fight theese guys for your ever loveing sack insted of sitting there with a thumb up where it shouldnt be
  • Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Holy run-on sentences Batman!b:shocked

Poor Michael is still getting flak for his Kingdom days. Never fear, I still adore you Michael. b:heart
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTjE1FgpWcM&feature=g-u-u&context=G2e74665FUAAAAAAABAA

OH LAWD IS DAT SUM FALLOUT NEW VEGAS ULTIMATE ADDITION??
    Till then do whatever you want, there is no one who is an effective TW leader in any current Tier 2 guild (longknife would qualify but crimjr is tier 1 like cata so he doesnt count).

You heard the man everyone. Give me money so I can lead us to victory.

FOR GLORY!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Short Summary:
    * Use Punctuation.
    * Explain what people will gain from ganging up on Catalyst (and who's going to pay for the massive differences in gear)
    * Explain why I should stop disliking people like you.
    * Stop making dumb threads. Just post videos like Longtard.
    * The real Harshlands problem: Guild Wars 2 isn't out yet, nuff said.

I don't think you'll read my whole post, but I really am that bored.
    =====
    ~~~~~
    =====

Long Post:
    i know that everyone on this server hates everyone but what im getting at is that **** right there needs to stop save that for westgate and ignore it for tw we need not a teacher to teach us tw we just need to learn it by fighting cata over and over and over again till we get it right and not have folks rage quit cus QQ cata is op QQ all im really saying is come fight theese guys for your ever loveing sack insted of sitting there with a thumb up where it shouldnt be

Normally I can say people are too idealistic and naive, but I think in your example, we can factor in ignorance too.

There's been countless "QQ, LETS ALL BE FRIENDS AND GANG UP ON CATALYST" posts, what makes you think that this thread will make an impact? It doesn't differ from any other threads (especially the lack of any proper grammar, though, I'm surprised I didn't have to put this through Google translate to read it), and since none of those other threads has changed anything, yours won't either.

Even if I pretended that this was the first time someone has suggested this, your thread has no logic behind it, it's just a lot of QQing because you were probably camped out at West Gate. Your thread won't change anything because:
    1. You're probably trolling, and you don't *really* want the map to change, or

2. If you were actually serious, then you're too stupid to make anyone else want to "hold hands and gang up on Catalyst", because you don't give them any other reason than just "You guys! If you just listen to me, I KNOW we'll make a difference". What does anyone gain from this? Most guilds are just looking out for themselves (See: Crimson), what incentive are you giving people to work together?

It's one thing to tell everyone to do something, but it's another to explain why they should. If you think this would be as easy as making a thread to complain about it, you should try your luck at international diplomacy. Those Israelis and Palestinians have hated each other for a loonnnng time, why don't you just tell them to stop hating each other and live happy lives? Why wouldn't they listen? It's not like they had a long history of ideological differences or anything. I'm sure they'll just forget everything and be happy together.

we need not a teacher to teach us tw we just need to learn it by fighting cata over and over and over again till we get it right and not have folks rage quit cus QQ cata is op QQ
    I don't even... By your logic, Kylin would of figured out how to beat Catalyst if all you needed was to repeatedly ramming a wall at full speed. The simple fact that you would make this argument only shows your lack of experience.

You're ignoring the statistics. I haven't logged on in a few months, but I'll make a hunch that Catalyst is currently most well geared faction on the server. Granted, not every Catalyst has R9+12, but I bet the ones that doesn't are mostly R8/G15s. A lot better than other Tier 3 factions that still wears TT90/99s. Simply put, if we look at the attack and survival index of all Tier 3 factions, I bet Catalyst has the highest median index. It's those numbers that makes the difference in TW. While all Tier 3 factions have a good number of R9 (I bet Cata has the most of those too), Catalyst have less people that are one hit.

Also,
    4. Why should I stop "hating" you? I don't actually hate you, but you're definitely not a like-able character. I didn't see you join any faction that cared about fighting against Catalyst when more people were playing (see: Crimson), who are you to suddenly come out to make nice with everyone to rally together an anti-Catalyst faction? And once you've convinced me to not dislike you, how can you repeat the process to the other Harshlanders who has been here longer? I don't see you having a large fan base. If you can even achieve all of that, how can you convince other people to not dislike other notorious Harshlanders like say... ICEsmoke, Riga, and what have yous. Until you can come up with some concrete proof of your ability to unite people, QQing about it doesn't actually do anything productive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    so ok i admit i cant use punctuation properly ive said it before yea its seems simple to you guys but to me it just dont work and i apologize for this now that that mess is oputa of the way heres another tasty wall of txt

ok here goes i will actually try to use punctuation and stuff.first off allow me to qualify my statements.
    1. yea i know the whole hold hands hippy **** is lame, but tbh a faction getting that much cash on a weekly basis allowes them controll of our suposed free market system.
    2. why me you say well i guess yea not alot of folks like me around harshlands and thats why i think i should come to theese forums and make this post. the idea being if they can get over there not likeing me for a moment then alot more would be possible.
    3. the reason i think kylin lost was due to internal struggle via drama and other things like leadership change not to say the new one is bad, but i think it still shook things a bit.
    4.as i steated above the other reason for my post is as a server we should have never let this happen.
    no they did not camp me at west and even if they did it wouldnt matter because its west who cares(same with silver)

so in conclusion naive maybe not so good with grammer sure but i do have the right idea a simple reason alot of theese guilds lose is a improper distrubution of power hence the band together malarky.
    so yea im out here saying lets sit around the campfire and sing coombia or however its spelled. but after we sing lets fix the map ijs

btw i damn well better get props for the lil dots and whatnot i threw in there
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Are we winning because of skill? No.

Are we the most skilled? Yup.

Hi Happy!
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    so ok i admit i cant use punctuation properly ive said it before yea its seems simple to you guys but to me it just dont work and i apologize for this now that that mess is oputa of the way heres another tasty wall of txt

ok here goes i will actually try to use punctuation and stuff.first off allow me to qualify my statements.
    1. yea i know the whole hold hands hippy **** is lame, but tbh a faction getting that much cash on a weekly basis allowes them controll of our suposed free market system.
    2. why me you say well i guess yea not alot of folks like me around harshlands and thats why i think i should come to theese forums and make this post. the idea being if they can get over there not likeing me for a moment then alot more would be possible.
    3. the reason i think kylin lost was due to internal struggle via drama and other things like leadership change not to say the new one is bad, but i think it still shook things a bit.
    4.as i steated above the other reason for my post is as a server we should have never let this happen.
    no they did not camp me at west and even if they did it wouldnt matter because its west who cares(same with silver)

so in conclusion naive maybe not so good with grammer sure but i do have the right idea a simple reason alot of theese guilds lose is a improper distrubution of power hence the band together malarky.
    so yea im out here saying lets sit around the campfire and sing coombia or however its spelled. but after we sing lets fix the map ijs

btw i damn well better get props for the lil dots and whatnot i threw in there

Read your post out aloud, and tell me if it makes sense. Don't forget that you can't pause to breathe unless you see the little dots that you threw in there - 9 periods and 2 commas; but I can give you props for 13 if you count your bullets, 102 if you count your i's, and 104 if you include the j's.

Never mind the fact that you're trying to solve a problem that's a tad more complex than your idea, you're not very convincing. How do you convince people to sing Kumbaya around a campfire? You have higher chances of convincing Catalyst to disband than for people to come together, and I don't see either happening with the quality of your posts here.

Were you in Kylin? Do you personally know about the drama and internal struggle that occurred? If you were to gather enough people, can you prevent that kind of drama to appear in a new guild? How come Catalyst hasn't broken up from drama yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Sweet im e-famous, I <3 you to pyroki, and no happy you still arent getting 40 acres and a mule from PWI welfare.

Regardless, the primary reason why drama doesnt effect cata atm is simply because we are winning, and winners suffer no negative effects of drama people just brush it off and move on.

When you arent winning even the smallest things get on your nerves causing people to rage quit etc.

Please note I never said anywhere I would lead another guild just teach people who want to TW how to in exchange for gear, im more than happy just sitting back as an officer in cata and relaxing all I really do is run the trials for the guild to make sure people can recast stuff if they want.

The problem is Cimon you have about 3 attacks maximum before people start to give up, because this is a game and not real life, unless you succeed with 1 of the 3 attacks you will lose 40-50% of the players you recruited, which means you do need the training and coordination down before you have your first shot at cata otherwise you end up like valhalla, over cashshopped players losing badly 2 times (honestly they gave up after 2 rather than 3) then running to hide for the next 9months.

oh and TW funds are nothing I make 90-100 mill a week in 30mins of farming

what was my point again oh yeah rank9+12 seeker go go go :)
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012

Were you in Kylin? Do you personally know about the drama and internal struggle that occurred? If you were to gather enough people, can you prevent that kind of drama to appear in a new guild? How come Catalyst hasn't broken up from drama yet?

Kylin's problem wasn't drama but rather people just gave the hell up. The moment the Cata wars started, attendance issues suddenly appeared and then after that war where we got their crystal to 1mil, THEN attendance bombed.

Pretty frustrating and stupid imo, but it speaks volumes about this server as a whole. That's not a Kylin problem specifically, but a Harshlands problem in general: everyone just quits when the going gets tough.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    if you hate anyone in game that only says one thing..get out more.b:chuckle and yes tw is dead simply because all the new players with money to spend want to join the top fac at the moment so they will be winning. This server has been dead for ages along with tw when there are only 2-3 guild actively doing tw while no one looks for a challenge on this server.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    if you hate anyone in game that only says one thing..get out more.b:chuckle and yes tw is dead simply because all the new players with money to spend want to join the top fac at the moment so they will be winning. This server has been dead for ages along with tw when there are only 2-3 guild actively doing tw while no one looks for a challenge on this server.

CrimsonJr and DEMACIA had a challenging TW.

The fact that it was a 3 hour facking stalemate proves it. b:cry
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    well ok i guess dram was a super strong word and hell i gave the puncuation thing a try. as i stated before i dont really know how to use it sorry :( the whole kylin thig was basicly a opinion not fact hence why the sentence(as crapy as it was) started with i think. vixire i will ask you to enlighten me whats your idea for such a thing as removeing dominatiing factions from the map . sit and watch? longknife has the right idea look at his faction a completely non serious non commital faction. it wins some it loses some but they dont care and they work pretty damn well together. and id also like to point out that his faction contains many a alt from other factions. factions that dont even get along on a normal basis. so the posibility of this faction for all thing working isnt that far off. @ mike hey man 30 min of farming hit me with that one id like to be rich one day too :P
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    The problem with TW is that it's simply not that fun, and the fun is derived sole-ly from the fact that you're playing with other people. How much fun can you have clicking the exact same skills over and over?

If a faction like Cata breaks up most of the people would quit. Why? Because people join cata because it's the most active faction on the server, which means they can play with other people.

Put in another way....there is ZERO fun in this game. If you removed the people, this game would be absolutely horrible. Take another mmo like World of W, that game has a LOT of merit as a single player game, but gets even better as a multi-player game, because a lot of the challenges are designed to be fun with other people. PWI on the other hand, relies on base instincts of hate, bitterness, greed, hubris, and insecurity that springs up when you put a group of people together and tell them to all fend for themselves. Cliches form. Rivalries and backstabbing happen. None of it makes you feel good in the end.

The only fun derived from this game stems from being "superior" to other people with better gears, more numbers, etc. There's 0 actual "FUN" in this game. This game relies on the hope that you get pk'ed or ignored, and get mad enough to want to get gears and do the same thing to other people.

Achievements in this game are absolutely hollow (at least compared to other online games in general). You 2v1 and won cuz you had awesome R9 gears? Good for you. Too bad there wasn't actually any merit in what you just did, although you can pretend like there was. You CS'ed your R9? GRATZ man, what an accomplishment! Let's all pretend like what you did was actually worth something, when in reality all you get is about 5 minutes of feeling like you accomplished something. You dropped and killed someone while they were eating a sandwich and talking on the phone? OMG pro.

THAT's why most of the server hates each other, and why the culture on these boards is so bad. Go take a look at any other game forum, and it has more "real" people posting than trolls. Even LoL boards have occasional genius/genuinely funny posts pop up every few days.

This game/forum is 100% trolls because that's the only way this game can make people stay.

And don't tell me about "friends/social aspect" making you want to stay. EVERY online game has that. PWI has that, but nothing else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    My small knowledge of these higher end factions is only just coming to light now that I have spent a short amount of time in one of them....

So here is what I have seen

100+ players in this game are some of the most whiniest, bitter, beggar, inbred, arguing, fighting, bunch of children, *** holes I have ever seen in my life OMG!!!!

and thats why it will never work

K thnx baib:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    My small knowledge of these higher end factions is only just coming to light now that I have spent a short amount of time in one of them....

100+ players in this game are some of the most whiniest, bitter, beggar, inbred, arguing, fighting, bunch of children, *** holes I have ever seen in my life OMG!!!!

Also CJr facking rocks.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Also CJr facking rocks.

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012

That's because only a certain kind of personality/social class is attracted to stay in this game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    well ok i guess dram was a super strong word and hell i gave the puncuation thing a try. as i stated before i dont really know how to use it sorry :( the whole kylin thig was basicly a opinion not fact hence why the sentence(as crapy as it was) started with i think. vixire i will ask you to enlighten me whats your idea for such a thing as removeing dominatiing factions from the map . sit and watch? longknife has the right idea look at his faction a completely non serious non commital faction. it wins some it loses some but they dont care and they work pretty damn well together. and id also like to point out that his faction contains many a alt from other factions. factions that dont even get along on a normal basis. so the posibility of this faction for all thing working isnt that far off. @ mike hey man 30 min of farming hit me with that one id like to be rich one day too :P

Punctuation makes your posts so much more readable. You should do it more often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    vixire i will ask you to enlighten me whats your idea for such a thing as removeing dominatiing factions from the map . sit and watch? longknife has the right idea look at his faction a completely non serious non commital faction. it wins some it loses some but they dont care and they work pretty damn well together. and id also like to point out that his faction contains many a alt from other factions. factions that dont even get along on a normal basis. so the posibility of this faction for all thing working isnt that far off.

Your posts has such a low effort in them that you can't even copy-pasta my name right.

I'm not saying that I have a better solution, I'm trying to tell you that it can't be done and your suggestions offers nothing new and impacting. Harshlands has far too low of a population for the situation to turn around. By the time Guild Wars 2 rolls around, I don't know how Harshlands will fare.

It's also laughable that you would bring up CrimsonJr. Didn't a bunch of Catalyst alts withdrew from CrimsonJr and form DEMACIA? Even your prime example of a faction has split to rival each other. And how is CrimsonJr a "possibility that isn't far off"? How many minutes can CrimsonJr stand up against Catalyst? How close exactly is this possibility?
    ...long post...
    And don't tell me about "friends/social aspect" making you want to stay. EVERY online game has that. PWI has that, but nothing else.

I can't believe that Burnout is actually saying something relevant. I agree with this 100%. PWI's only success is that it's devised a game where it's nearly impossible to play the game alone. Even opening TT requires you to get someone to help you (not including multiclienting).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]