recast sockets/ref transfere

EIvemage - Dreamweaver
EIvemage - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
hi guys does anyone already know how many chienkuns it will take to transfere ref/sockets when recastinting? i currently have +10 r8 daggers with 2 garnet gems and im quite curious if it will be possible to transfere that ? thanks in advance
Post edited by EIvemage - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hi guys does anyone already know how many chienkuns it will take to transfere ref/sockets when recastinting? i currently have +10 r8 daggers with 2 garnet gems and im quite curious if it will be possible to transfere that ? thanks in advance

same as nirvy chart
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    same as nirvy chart

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Nirvana_Crafting#Transferring_Refinement

so 119 for the ref, 42 for the 2 sockets and 16 x2 for the garnets?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Nirvana_Crafting#Transferring_Refinement

so 119 for the ref, 42 for the 2 sockets and 16 x2 for the garnets?

ref and gems are right, but 42 for sockets is incorrect. 42 is for making a G13 weapon, you're not making G13 weapon you're making a G15 (so that means it's more).
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    ref and gems are right, but 42 for sockets is incorrect. 42 is for making a G13 weapon, you're not making G13 weapon you're making a G15 (so that means it's more).

so its the same then the tt to nirv recast, not the nirv quench? and how many stones will i need to transfere 2 sockets?

on a chienkun sale transfering rank and gems seems worth it, so i have to make sure this is correct as i will buy them on next sale;)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I think you just look at the total amount for nirv recast + quench since R8 reforge is just 1 step.

For sockets it would be 213 stones to transfer 2 socket weapon / 4 socket armor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    I think you just look at the total amount for nirv recast + quench since R8 reforge is just 1 step.

For sockets it would be 213 stones to transfer 2 socket weapon / 4 socket armor.

As stated same formula as figuring out first stage nirvana (but picking numbers for G15 grade instead of G13 as first stage nirvy is for weapons).
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    As stated same formula as figuring out first stage nirvana (but picking numbers for G15 grade instead of G13 as first stage nirvy is for weapons).

Ohh thats weird. That formula is based off of 40% of the cost as a normal refinement transfer (recast is 40% of the way to fully quenched).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Ohh thats weird. That formula is based off of 40% of the cost as a normal refinement transfer (recast is 40% of the way to fully quenched).

keeping my 3 sockets when i got plate was 25 stones (63 from chart * .4).
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If you're talking about Rank 8 reforging, I believe the cost is 0 and you get automatic max sockets.

I did a small test when I recasted an R8 top. I imbued a shabby sapphire and refined it to +1 and when I recasted it, I lost nothing and got automatic 4 socket. So far 3 people have recasted a gear piece of R8 and they've had the same outcome. So I imagine it must be the same for a weapon. I'll just have to wait til then to prove that it's the same
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh