Frankie, the new fashion isn't on sale!!!!

Options
VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
I saw the Queen's and King's Tiaras, and they are 5 gold like every other wig in teh boutique. So unless they are secretly gonna be the only 10 dollar wig, they aren't sale.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
Pusillanimous:
1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
Post edited by VenusArmani - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I saw the Queen's and King's Tiaras, and they are 5 gold like every other wig in teh boutique. So unless they are secretly gonna be the only 10 dollar wig, they aren't sale.

You appear to have unveiled their mysterious and evil plan b:shocked
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Welcome to the world that is PWI. They call it a sale so everyone will buy it and after the sale is over it will still be the same price.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    is supposed to be 50% off :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Maybe this means the wigs will be 10 gold tomorow? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think they accidentally the whole thing. A crown? Really? I was expecting something a little more... seasonal. They have lost their damn minds if $5 for a wig is their idea of a sale.

Even at $2.50 I don't see myself buying it. Can we fast forward to tomorrow and see if they offer something better? :P
  • Shadow_Kaza - Heavens Tear
    Shadow_Kaza - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yes lets talk about the advertised sale. PWI has stated there would be a sale 3 sets male n female fashion on sale. 24 hrs would be 1/2 off. so the kings/queen heads 5 gold. this is clearly false advertising! head fashion has always been 5 gold to begin with! So PWI is playing tricks on us hoping we are all dumb enough not to notice. PWI a game developers whom resides in the good USA thinks it doesn't have to honor any of their so called sales because it hides behind the internet there for doesn't have to follow laws on false advertising.
    The witche's /warlock outfits were also supposed to be on sale as well as described on the page. We did not receive the 1/2 off price and there is no reflection the price has went up. It's been 24 hrs since than an no change. PWI is ripping the people off as to goods n services.
    If you're not going to treat us like paying customers than don't expect us to be playing for much longer. Everyone has the right to complain about the false advertising sales. I am very dissatified with your lack of customer service. If you advertise a certain price than we the players (customers) expect PWI to honor those prices. You will not get another cent from me until you choose to honor your sale and refund my purchase! if you choose not to honor your words than you can choose to from our banks when they decide to reverse the charges for not giving the goods you advertise.
  • EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear
    EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And same thing about the +10 orb sale, they said its gonna end on 26.10.2011, well... its 27th already and its still there.
    I am a spammer among trolls,
    Words are my weapons, smileys my shield,
    I have spammed over 1000 pages,
    Ignoring dislikes, nor listening to admins,
    Yet my posts are rarely deleted,
    So as I troll, Give me, Unlimited Spam Works!
    b:laugh
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Let barbs wear wigs b:sad
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Let barbs wear wigs b:sad

^ This!
  • Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=363451
    The debut of 6 brand new fashion sets and two extra special fashion items!

This will occur each day from October 27th until October 31st!

And finally, for this Halloween, we'll be releasing one new fashion item or set each day from Thursday until Monday! Though these items will permanently be in the boutique, the first 24 hours of each item's release will be the best time to purchase it, as it will be 50% for that length of time. After it's been in the Boutique for 24 hours, its price will then return to where it will stay for the foreseeable future.

We'll be posting these fashion items here as the sales occur, so be sure to check back here starting on Thursday
    , or better yet, just check the Boutique in-game!

Well it's not there so I'm waiting till later b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Not on sale and it was supposed to be a fashion set not one wig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My bet is that it won't go on sale till the timer counts down to 0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bleh and I was excited about this supposed sale, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Myriette - Sanctuary
    Myriette - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    >=( I was hoping for a full set too, but there's no corresponding set for the Tiara/Crown wigs, I think. I like the tiara, but lol at the "sale" price >.> FIX IT PLOX!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    Robert Frost
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bleh and I was excited about this supposed sale, too.

same :/ b:surrender. they should fix the sale price and the witch/wizard set price. I was hoping for a full set too, not just a head peice.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Not on sale and it was supposed to be a fashion set not one wig.
    And finally, for this Halloween, we'll be releasing one new fashion item or set each day from Thursday until Monday!

So yeah it could be just wiggs... Just be happy they release stuff for both genders... Still doesn't give them the excuse of not keeping to the 24 hour sale thing... No idea if it happened intentionaly but I clearly read: "Though these items will permanently be in the boutique, the first 24 hours of each item's release will be the best time to purchase it, as it will be 50% for that length of time. After it's been in the Boutique for 24 hours, its price will then return to where it will stay for the foreseeable future."... Unless they will charge 10 gold for these wigs after today... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    >=( I Was Hoping For A Full Set Too, But There's No Corresponding Set For The Tiara/crown Wigs, I Think. I Like The Tiara, But Lol At The "sale" Price >.> Fix It Plox!

Lolmad
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Yeah, you're right, I can see why this would be confusing, since 5g looks like a normal price. But in fact, these two head fashions (crown and tiara) are going to be priced higher than the others when the sale ends.

The crown and tiara are on sale for the 24 hour period, and the price of each of these two items will be changed to 8 gold at 1am server time.

These are the two "extra special fashion items" referred to in the sale post - they are not specifically part of any fashion set.

The six new fashion sets will be arriving two at a time starting tomorrow at 1am, and these will be 50% off for the first 24 hours.

I'm sorry about the confusion.
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Have a nice ripoff b:chuckle
  • Phenix - Lost City
    Phenix - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the update Frankie
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I can verify for you that the prices on these two items are not in error. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    An admin o__o
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:puzzled
    So the price will go up to 10 gold tomorrow?
    10 gold for a wig!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options

The crown and tiara are on sale for the 24 hour period, and the price of each of these two items will be changed to 8 gold at 1am server time.

8 gold for crown and tiara >__> readdddddd
  • Kweer - Sanctuary
    Kweer - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah, you're right, I can see why this would be confusing, since 5g looks like a normal price. But in fact, these two head fashions (crown and tiara) are going to be priced higher than the others when the sale ends.

These are the two "extra special fashion items" referred to in the sale post - they are not specifically part of any fashion set.

The six new fashion sets will be arriving two at a time starting tomorrow at 1am, and these will be 50% off for the first 24 hours.

I'm sorry about the confusion.
    genotypist wrote: »

So, every other hair piece or 'head item' is 5 gold. Including the laurel, kitty ears, tophat, ect.

So you decided it would be best for you to rip off your consumers by upcharging the items to 8 gold normal price?

Where the hell is the logic in that?
    b:nosebleed ಥ_ಥ PWI Follower since Jan '08 ಥ_ಥ b:nosebleed
    RisenPhoenix - 100 - Demon- Cleric - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - 100 Barbarian - Sage - Sanctuary
    Nakhtuul - 100 Blademaster - Demon - Archosaur
    Nakhtuul - 8x Seeker - Sage - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - 100 Archer - Demon - Archosaur
    /\pollo - 7x Cleric - Future Sage - Sanctuary
    Kweer - 7x Assassin - Future Demon - Sanctuary
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So, every other hair piece or 'head item' is 5 gold. Including the laurel, kitty ears, tophat, ect.

So you decided it would be best for you to rip off your consumers by upcharging the items to 8 gold normal price?

Where the hell is the logic in that?

there doesnt have to be logic... if you want it, then buy it... if not then stop complaining
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    >=( I was hoping for a full set too, but there's no corresponding set for the Tiara/Crown wigs, I think. I like the tiara, but lol at the "sale" price >.> FIX IT PLOX!

I wear it with the Debuntante set.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    there doesnt have to be logic... if you want it, then buy it... if not then stop complaining

^^

This + 1000

If you don't agree with the price of something, just don't buy it and let people who really want it buy it for themselves :)

No one is pointing a gun to anyone saying "You will absolutly buy whatever we put in boutique"

b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    genotypist wrote: »

We have been trolled. *coolbearwave*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*