Is there a future for this game ?

Options
Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear
Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
nothing at all i think. I am sure mods will put this to lower depths. Thx that's all mods and GM do.
Post edited by Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    well, it seems that pwe is realizing all the ***** up things with this game and doing something about it... something... I don't know if they are doing the right things but they are doing it b:chuckle

also it is pretty funny that they are worring about it now that all the cash-shoppers have their R9 +12, taking out the chances for everybody else lol

by the way, are you leaving? why? have you found a better f2p game out there?

if you did... pm me b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Near future, yea. I am sure it will last a while longer. With all the newer and seemingly better games coming out I can easily see PWI dying down and merging servers if not shutting down completely. That is unless they make some drastic changes. But don't worry. They will continue to create new games to spend money on all over again like Imperfect World, Flawless World, Heroes of the three Worlds, Superduper World, Evil World, Jade Dynaworld, Wally World, Ancient World, Forgotten World, Boutique World, Wejustrecycleperfect World, etc.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Future? Well this game will eventually die our like all others. But I think it'll be around for awhile.

Now the size of the playerbase I predict will shrink considerably come the release of GeeDoubleYouTwo
  • XZlox - Raging Tide
    XZlox - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Near future, yea. I am sure it will last a while longer. With all the newer and seemingly better games coming out I can easily see PWI dying down and merging servers if not shutting down completely. That is unless they make some drastic changes. But don't worry. They will continue to create new games to spend money on all over again like Imperfect World, Flawless World, Heroes of the three Worlds, Superduper World, Evil World, Jade Dynaworld, Wally World, Ancient World, Forgotten World, Boutique World, Wejustrecycleperfect World, etc.

Wally World sounds fun, run around dueling each other with shopping carts(for mele) and plasma tv's (for magic class) LMAO! while dodging the slow moving elderly and the dumb rednecks
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    not for wizards
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Future? Well this game will eventually die our like all others. But I think it'll be around for awhile.

Now the size of the playerbase I predict will shrink considerably come the release of GeeDoubleYouTwo

if that game doesnt work out im giving up on the world of gaming entirely
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you cant quit gaming itself
    but gaming can quit you!
    i like potato
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Am I lost..? How the hell did I end up on the wizards forum... <_< You squishy mofos in pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Am I lost..? How the hell did I end up on the wizards forum... <_< You squishy mofos in pvp.

You're here to buff us kitten. *Spam squad invite
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There is a future yes.
    Just like there is a past.
    And a present.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylpharon - Lost City
    Sylpharon - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Of course this game is going down:

1) Heavily based on Item Mall. I have never seen a F2P game that is based on its Item Mall like this. Other games often offer optional stuff that doesn't affect the gameplay. But here you are quite forced to buy item mall's items if you want to achieve some content in the game that, also, is used to power up players. The ingame process to obtain them is either nonexistent or too unbalanced compared to the item mall one.

2) Economy ruined. Because of the first point, the game has become something in which you don't play to play, or join squads, or meet new possible friends, but to become richer than others and to power up yourself. Economy incentives selfishness. We have already experimented this in the real world, and this was reflected on the virtual one as well.

3) Old Game System. The click and run system, or the click and attack is becoming old. Nowadays are coming online MMORPGs that are based on **** and slash systems, in which, even if you can power up yourself with game stats and parameters, most of the action is based on the real player skills. Since with the click and attack system the player is very bounded to the game stats, so it doesn't really consider your skills with evasions or movements or attacks, this new one could be considered fairer.

4) Nonexistent Updates. Oh yeah, we have a lot of news and features, but they all concern special sales or offers from the item mall or for the charge Zen thing. Nothing else. And this get us back to point one and two.

5) Nonexistent Bugs Repair. The game is full of bugs that are and were ignored periodically by the stuff, even if tons of players used to report them with tenacity. The game still have respawn problems, glitches, buff skills that doesn't work as they should, etc. etc.

6) Ingame Content Not Balanced. Other games, even F2P ones, are very careful in offer a balanced experience, and in doing so, they think carefully about the item or the class or the new skill or whatever that they are going to implement. By this i mean that, for example, putting an item that raises your exp and spirit points while having a dungeon that gives a good amount of exp just by its own, is really not curate. (If i can express a personal thought, i sometimes think to be on a private server than on the official one...but without items benefits. This unbalances things too).

7) Some P2P games are becoming F2P, but still continue to offer well accurate contents between who pays and who doesn't pay. But this contents are not affecting the game stability and don't result in powering up characters. Of course this means that many players, knowing that P2P games are more processed and treated, are attracted by them, knowing that even if now are F2P, the team behind them, that did a great job until now, is still the same.

I could list other things, but i'll stop for now. Maybe i'll add this points later on.