how to learn guardian of light or wings of protection?

Options
ammieee
ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Cleric
it says lv79 requited but im lv83 now still havent seen them at the cleric trainer...b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ammieee on

Comments

• Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You need to go to the Nature Forge: Skills forge in Thousand Streams and make the book. Once you have made it and have it in your inventory it will show up at the Cleric Skill Trainer.

For each skill you will need 20 Apocalyse Pages and 10 Medium Ink (Ink can be purchased from the goods section of the forge.).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    r they very expensive to buy? do i need real money to get them?b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    in-game coin wise, inks are 110k each (i think...only thing i'm certain of is that they're not 100k) which makes them 1.1m for an entire set

apocalypse pages i'm a bit sketchier on...they are 18 tokens for 5 i think? that's 36k each on my server, which is a tad cheaper than the ~40k that people usually sell them for, and making them 720k for all 20 that you need for a skill book

ok to sum it all up: you don't need real money to purchase the skill books, but they cost about ~2m each if my memory didn't fail me (which is probably did, it's ok though...someone will come by and verify)
    x2 and it's just under 4m to learn both skills

why are they cheaper than i remember them being? i KNOW i made a mistake in the price calculation somewhere
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yea you have to go to OHT to get the book, or 1k. Medium ink is bought in OHT. Apocalypse pages are found in catshops or AH for about 40k each.

2 mil per book. WoP is a life saver for tanks. I'd get it asap :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yea you have to go to OHT to get the book, or 1k. Medium ink is bought in OHT. Apocalypse pages are found in catshops or AH for about 40k each.

2 mil per book. WoP is a life saver for tanks. I'd get it asap :p

**** the tanks! theres no such thing like a tank! either a squish sin that will die in 2 hits or a squish archer that will die in 2 hits or a pro bm that can hold aggro from others most of the time.

Barbs are a myth now b:cry
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.