A day without PWI.

Options
Abstractive - Archosaur
Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
A typical Sunday morning. Coffee is hot, pack of smokes is ready. Let's start 'er up !

I kick my PC in the *** to turn it on, as I usually do (old piece of junk), only to have it make the loudest propulsion jet noise ever ! I said "Ok, this is nothing compared to last year's coffee grinding machine noise."

Piece of trash finally boots up, I click the launcher, lol at the new sales, and omgwtfbbq, my CPU temperature just then reaches the whopping record of 106 degrees C (or 222.8 degrees F).

Naturally, it shuts down on me. Time for a new CPU cooler and thermal paste. Called about seven friends, old and new, visited about twelve IT stores and they were all closed, so at the end of the day I lost a perfectly good day off trying to fix what I have broken.

Having my usually no-life Sunday taken away from me, I decided to visit family and friends, chill out, drink a few and hook up with a girl I haven't talked to in ages.

All in all, I guess it didn't go so bad afterall. Except for the excruciating hangover I am experiencing now.

So...how did YOUR day without PWI go, random PWI addict ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
Post edited by Abstractive - Archosaur on

Comments

• Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol, I go days without PWI all the time. It cam be good for you, you know. Plus, it gives me time to hang out with friends, go out to the bar on Friday nights, and do it with my boyfriend.
  • Maple_nuts - Heavens Tear
    Maple_nuts - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    pack of smokes? euw
    the "m" in my nick is not capital.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol, I go days without PWI all the time. It cam be good for you, you know. Plus, it gives me time to hang out with friends, go out to the bar on Friday nights, and do it with my boyfriend.

I can go days without PWI too, but I dedicate Sundays to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • ToxinStrike - Momaganon
    ToxinStrike - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You my friend, need help the faster the better
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You my friend, need help the faster the better

I know, on some days I even log in just to AFK. Fun times. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know, on some days I even log in just to AFK. Fun times. b:victory

6days a week AFK, hella pro. Welcome to my lil club AFKalldaydoodz, you want the monographed bathrobe or monographed Zippo Lighter?
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This last period of my life wasnt the happiest.

Brake up some 10year bonds with friends and change the one with my best friend's wasnt good time.

You know how it goes, human screws up...thats life. And if you put women into the equation, **** is sweet and sour.

Btw that gave me plenty of times to stay at home for some months. And be a full time PW addict vampire (im from europe).

Now that i kinda fixed my problem, even if things will never be the same, i can freely stay PWless with ease.

PW used to be a distraction, then an escape way. Now is back to being fun(kinda).

But there's so many others things that provide me fun so yeah, i can live with that.

BTW this sound so anonimus game addicts talk

Me: HI, my name is GohRaL...ehm i mean John, and im addicted at PWI

All: HI Goh...erm John
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    A day without PWI looks like that for me

Waking up 4:00 am , realize im still death tired because i didnt watch the clock last night and had to watch that awesome video or someone made me start a full gv on midnight or something.

Shower, Train to work depart 4:20 am , Working..... more working.... working overhours... and to finish a bit more paperwork and back to train gosh its 2:30 PM allready.

When i arrive home and sit down something hit me like a truck and i fall asleep. Before i realize i wake up and its another workday starting. b:shocked

PWI , Friends , Food ?
    Errr not that day
    I hate Room 38
    edited September 2011
    Options
    6days a week AFK, hella pro. Welcome to my lil club AFKalldaydoodz, you want the monographed bathrobe or monographed Zippo Lighter?

I'll take the bathrobe, thank you very much, because I already have a custom made PWI-themed Zippo lighter.

/just kidding b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I go months without touching PWI. I'll go on the forums but that's it sometimes. Lately I've been logged in because I'm kinda lonely on days when my boyfriend and mum are working. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This last period of my life wasnt the happiest.

Brake up some 10year bonds with friends and change the one with my best friend's wasnt good time.

You know how it goes, human screws up...thats life. And if you put women into the equation, **** is sweet and sour.

Btw that gave me plenty of times to stay at home for some months. And be a full time PW addict vampire (im from europe).

Now that i kinda fixed my problem, even if things will never be the same, i can freely stay PWless with ease.

PW used to be a distraction, then an escape way. Now is back to being fun(kinda).

But there's so many others things that provide me fun so yeah, i can live with that.

BTW this sound so anonimus game addicts talk

Me: HI, my name is GohRaL...ehm i mean John, and im addicted at PWI

All: HI Goh...erm John

Hi John. Why don't you have a seat ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I go months without touching PWI. I'll go on the forums but that's it sometimes. Lately I've been logged in because I'm kinda lonely on days when my boyfriend and mum are working. b:surrender

Aww and I thought it was you wanted to be around me b:cute

Hmmm a day without PWI for me usually involves me sleeping, waking up, breakfast, working on my portfolio for art school, more sleep, and running with my dog.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hi John. Why don't you have a seat ?

TY

Do we have pastry at the end of the session ?

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    o.O life with no pwi? would be like a chocolate cake with hersheys on top b:bored

I usually dedicate my week to university and work and just log on at nights o.o so on that time I do a lot of things than staying at home being bored poking my eyer after 3 hrs of playing b:victory

On weekends, I usually dedicate my days to gaming (general gaming, mostly pwi, and facebook >_> damn that thing...) if there's no assignments I must hand in next week.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    o.O life with no pwi? would be like a chocolate cake with hersheys on top b:bored

I usually dedicate my week to university and work and just log on at nights o.o so on that time I do a lot of things than staying at home being bored poking my eyer after 3 hrs of playing b:victory

On weekends, I usually dedicate my days to gaming (general gaming, mostly pwi, and facebook >_> damn that thing...) if there's no assignments I must hand in next week.

A DAY without PWI, not your whole life without it. -,-

Anyway, as work takes up most of my average day (12 hours/day), for me it's a GODSEND to be able to just throw everything away at the end of the day and enjoy at least an hour of good old gameplay (whatever the hell that means with all the bugs these days).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Aww and I thought it was you wanted to be around me b:cute

You never pm'd me in game jerk b:cry

Anyway, in honesty, on the days I don't play PWi...
    I wake up. Text my bf goodmorning, go to the bathroom, let my birds out of their cages, get my dogs out of their cages and take them outside to do their womanly duties. o.o
    I come back in and feed them and take my pills/eat something maybe. Clean my house, which can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours depending. .-. Sit at my couch/shower and stare at the wall til noon and call my dad and gramma, start texting my bf cus he wakes up around that time... usually he comes over and we watch a movie/play a game/touch each other inappropiately. Then he leaves for work and then my mum comes home and we do randomly things. o,o
    I usually log onto the forums once a day to check though. Does that count as being PWI-free?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options

I wake up. Text my bf goodmorning, go to the bathroom, let my birds out of their cages, get my dogs out of their cages and take them outside to do their womanly duties. o.o
    I come back in and feed them and take my pills/eat something maybe. Clean my house, which can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours depending. .-. Sit at my couch/shower and stare at the wall til noon and call my dad and gramma, start texting my bf cus he wakes up around that time... usually he comes over and we watch a movie/play a game/touch each other inappropiately. Then he leaves for work and then my mum comes home and we do randomly things. o,o
    I usually log onto the forums once a day to check though. Does that count as being PWI-free?

Never thought of that. b:embarrass

Does it ? Anyone ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yesmayo - Raging Tide
    Yesmayo - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Window shop, paint, go to a film and spend more time with my husband and familyb:pleased normally i actually play pwi for 2 hours before i afk lol
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Uhhh I'd say yes it counts as being out of PWI since ur not playing just reading :P
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options

I dont know, i stopped reading here:
    touch each other inappropiately.

and im still wondering the meaning
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    everyday is a day without pwi for me, and I'm not really missing out on anything all that great. Just the same old pwi.
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Ill take the bathrobe if its one of those big fluffy terry cloth numbers.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I dont know, i stopped reading here:

and im still wondering the meaning

There's only one meaning. o,o
    hmm two young adults of the opposite sex alone in a house with several beds..
    I wonder what could happen :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Que the skin flick soundtrack, put imagination in overdrive...........
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Que the skin flick soundtrack, put imagination in overdrive...........

The best thing to do that isn't pwi related. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

chess all night long

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm away for a month. I'm in a hotel for 4 weeks due to my new apartment not being available, and the hotel wifi is... Slow. I did TW, but I was getting ping anywhere from 400 to 40,000 M/S. Unplayable, really, as 90% of the time, my ping was 4k and higher.

So, I'm gonna take a break for 4 weeks and play minecraft instead.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited September 2011
    Options
    chess all night long

That's pretty funny actually. If you saw the new movie "Straw Dogs" you'll understand why.
    I did see that with my boyfriend and we laughed during the whole scene...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That's pretty funny actually. If you saw the new movie "Straw Dogs" you'll understand why.
    I did see that with my boyfriend and we laughed during the whole scene...

didn't see it b:surrender

btw wich one? the original or the remake?

I think I'm gonna watch the first one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm away for a month. I'm in a hotel for 4 weeks due to my new apartment not being available, and the hotel wifi is... Slow. I did TW, but I was getting ping anywhere from 400 to 40,000 M/S. Unplayable, really, as 90% of the time, my ping was 4k and higher.

So, I'm gonna take a break for 4 weeks and play minecraft instead.

You could do merching while then is not affected by ping ^^ and you will have more coin when you get back ^ -^