Hey..

Options
Raffaell - Sanctuary
Raffaell - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hello ppl of Sanctuary, ive been playing for some time pwi and moved on sanctuary but can hardly find someone even to complete the raging tide fb, are there any active guids or users who wish to become friends and maybe that way i
Post edited by Raffaell - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you need help, feel free to PM me (Or my BM, Xylisithe) in game and I'll be glad to help you.
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you need help, feel free to PM me (Or my BM, Xylisithe) in game and I'll be glad to help you.

Don't let MistaB help you, he'll scew up fb19 for sure... like whipe on boss, repeatingly buff the archer with BP and wonder where the icon went, start randomly raging at squad wizard for not healing and I also heard he claims all fb19 drops for himself to buy an ugly Nien Beast one day, which he will use to block the view from West Arch banker 24/7.
    b:chuckle

Naaah it's nice of him to help you! You can trust him. You can also pm me if he's not on. Either on this toon or Calivthel or Kachengy. One of them might be online... maybe.
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Don't let MistaB help you, he'll scew up fb19 for sure... like whipe on boss, repeatingly buff the archer with BP and wonder where the icon went, start randomly raging at squad wizard for not healing and I also heard he claims all fb19 drops for himself to buy an ugly Nien Beast one day, which he will use to block the view from West Arch banker 24/7.
    b:chuckle

Naaah it's nice of him to help you! You can trust him. You can also pm me if he's not on. Either on this toon or Calivthel or Kachengy. One of them might be online... maybe.

Who told you about my future plans of domination?
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Who told you about my future plans of domination?

IShot did! He wants to race you there.
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • Alluria_ - Sanctuary
    Alluria_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hey ^^, as far as factions go, most are open to characters level at least 20+... I have a level 20 sin, who's in the faction Lust&Envy which is open to all levels. If you'd like to join, just PM me in game ( iSolaria ).

I've also got a 67 Cleric as my main (I level slooow xD, tend to talk too much). Feel free to pm/add alluria_ if you need any help. b:cute