I finally make a lvl up guide 1-15 (After all my damn questions)

Tigorianis - Archosaur
Tigorianis - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok this is a quick guide for lvling for venos and barbs( and all you others see step 1b)
Step 1a:Are you a Barbarian or a Venomancer then get to city of the lost and contact me (Tigorianis or any other EagleArmy player which will set up a meeting for u with me)
Step 1b:If you are any other race send me a pm and I'll get you to the meeting spot

Step 2:Well get in a squad,I'll take you to a location where there are high lvl mobs, I kill them and u get XP and Drops!!!b:pleasedb:pleased

Step 3:After I've "power-lvled" you to 10-15 go do some quests and start of on your own b:bye

Note:This will only be fast from levels 1-10 but I do it until you dont want to be lvled anymore
The only thing you need to be is lvl 1-4 be in a squad with me and go make a sandwhich while i lvl u !

Peace Outb:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Tigorianis - Archosaur on

Comments

• Kookaburra - Lost City
    Kookaburra - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    why would any one need some one to "power level" them up to 15 seriously. thats like a while 10 minutes of questing so its fairly pointless
  • Tigorianis - Archosaur
    Tigorianis - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    why would any one need some one to "power level" them up to 15 seriously. thats like a while 10 minutes of questing so its fairly pointless

Is it forbidden to help ???
    I've power lvled many friends and thats why I've got help from every single one of them if I'm in a bind Ex.Where to find a specific quest item

I'm not doing this to get their help but to help them
    So pleaseb:shutup if you have answers like this to post

Peace Outb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hampton - Raging Tide
    Hampton - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I hope this was a joke I lol'd irl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Can people in this world be so less serious?
    "What you do in life echoes an eternity" Maximus Gladiator 2000 b:pleased
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    No wonder it was so hard for me to get lvl 15!!!! I'm stuck at 99 because I haven't done any of that b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I don't even....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i think it took me a week to get to 15 the first time around.

that was because i was too busy learning how to work the game to have time to level; i was figuring out the user interface, chatting, squadding, NPC's, the map, navigation, skills, this and that and the other... occasionally i managed to find some time to kill a mob, too.

powerleveling past all that learning would have been a really bad idea for me. i could have been level 15-20, looking at the archosaur gates, and having no faintest clue what to do there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i think it took me a week to get to 15 the first time around.

that was because i was too busy learning how to work the game to have time to level; i was figuring out the user interface, chatting, squadding, NPC's, the map, navigation, skills, this and that and the other... occasionally i managed to find some time to kill a mob, too.

powerleveling past all that learning would have been a really bad idea for me. i could have been level 15-20, looking at the archosaur gates, and having no faintest clue what to do there.

About the same counts for me. Pwi was one of the first mmo's I actually played... xD
    Took me ages to figure out how stuff worked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sneakythunder
    sneakythunder Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This would be a horrible idea.... I have several years of playing mmo's under my belt and it still took me almost a week to get the main stuff figured out. b:angry
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Well if this isn't your first character being power leveled even to 15 would be nice not sure why it's such a problem. He is just helping people out. It is especially nice now that Elder's Blessing quest is gone and you no longer get the awesome lv 30 armor at lv 1.