~ TW Report 6/24/11 - 6/26/11 ~

SilverCleric - Lost City
SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Yes, I know I'm late...... and I'm sorry for that... I''ll make sure that doesn't happen again.. I've just been busy lately.. b:surrender

FRIDAY: 6/24/11

20:00 Tri-Force vs.LIONBURN at Ancient Wall
20:03 YaKuZa vs. LIONBURN at 1k Screams
20:06 Inuyasha vs. DraGOneS at Deserted Sea

SATURDAY: 6/25/11

20:00 Vengeful vs. YaKuZa at The Fissure
20:03 Tribute vs. YaKuZa at S. Highland
20:06 Zodain vs. YaKuZa at Buried Bones
20:09 Instinct vs. KageBushi at Archosaur
20:12 DARKness vs. StiffNipz at Avalanche Can.
20:15 Knockout vs. Darkrain at Silk Ridge
20:18 Knights vs. HOME at Dragons End
20:21 Acid_Rain vs. Akira

SUNDAY: 6/26/11

20:00 DraGOneS vs. YaKuZa at Dribbling Springs
20:03 KageBushi vs. Essence at Tradewind
20:06 Forbiden vs. Instinct

Discuss! b:pleased

Good Luck everyone in TWs! and No flaming! b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
Post edited by SilverCleric - Lost City on

Comments

• SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Oh Thank goodness!

was going into withdrawals... what would I do without these reports... may have missed my TW on Sat...

<takes deep breaths><panic subsiding><sighs with relief>

Correct me if I am wrong... isn't Tribute allies with Yakuza?
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hum...having joined KB recently on this BM i'm still confused as what they plan to do TW wise :/

I've seen people saying that they don't want to fight Instinct, others saying they want to fight. I mean I know people will show up for the Tradewind fight of course, since it's free land and all...Still I'm more curious as to how KB vs Instinct is gonna roll :/

Currently have my account to the KB forums locked, still trying to figure that one out with guild leader. So idc what they are planning, I just hope that we do attend both fights in full force. If not....then this will be a very boring TW for me personally :/

@ SilverMinx: Fake bidding ftl.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Really sorry that this is off topic but unless it was someone with your name were you on our vent last night _Perses_? (The **** vent that is)

On topic, why are Forbiden attacking Instinct, isn't that a bit of a waste of faction funding...
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2011

On topic, why are Forbiden attacking Instinct, isn't that a bit of a waste of faction funding...

Maybe they want to attack Archosaur?
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Really sorry that this is off topic but unless it was someone with your name were you on our vent last night _Perses_? (The **** vent that is)

I was. I currently have my archer in The **** faction. I'm mainly in there since Tish invited me in. Otherwise I'd be on the KB vent, or Cookie based on which I saw more active.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Far as i know for Tribute attacking Yakuza, is that were trading lands. Last week we took there's to go for 1k. My question is why is Zodian going for us. Since apparently Zodian is still allied with Yakuza along with Vengeful.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Far as i know for Tribute attacking Yakuza, is that were trading lands. Last week we took there's to go for 1k. My question is why is Zodian going for us. Since apparently Zodian is still allied with Yakuza along with Vengeful.

Could be because they couldn't find anyone else to fight (even though they could of tried LIONBURN), since they know they can't fight Instinct, and they already tried us and lost so I guess they just want to try to take land from you guys... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Could be because they couldn't find anyone else to fight (even though they could of tried LIONBURN), since they know they can't fight Instinct, and they already tried us and lost so I guess they just want to try to take land from you guys... lol

Nah, my guess is they betrayed us to go with vengeful. Gonna suck to be them when they realize there going to lose.
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Maybe they want to attack Archosaur?

But that would suggest that they will win the fight against Instinct...
  • Zerosen - Lost City
    Zerosen - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Instiincctttt hai guyz! ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No matter where I am I'll always be a part of Conqueror, thank you all for the memories and for this awesome adventureb:thanks
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Instiincctttt hai guyz! ;D

zerooo!
  • Zerosen - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    zerooo!

Breathepoo! You are still playing?! Send me a message here and tell me what's up! lol. Are you in Instinct? Someone deleted my acc on forum there cause I work in another country and guess they thought it's not me cause it's different location lol :< Missed joob:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No matter where I am I'll always be a part of Conqueror, thank you all for the memories and for this awesome adventureb:thanks
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Breathepoo! You are still playing?! Send me a message here and tell me what's up! lol. Are you in Instinct? Someone deleted my acc on forum there cause I work in another country and guess they thought it's not me cause it's different location lol :< Missed joob:pleased

Didnt you quit cause of your new job o.o

Anyways.. wb man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    omg welcome back to instinct breathe after essence is gone and instinct owning most of the map. welcome again.

so many familiar names on the forum now, they are all my role models.
  • Zerosen - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Didnt you quit cause of your new job o.o

Anyways.. wb man.

rofl Kedge, hi man =D I went to Netherlands to work, it's my new job therefore reason I quit, tho I was playing LoL for a while. And if you remember I am originally from Poland, I am not back to the game I haven't been on here for monthsss I only asked to keep cq/kami/instinct forum access to keep in touch but since I logged from other place than usual aka other country guess they thought it's not me :P

@Calvin If you'd read carefully I asked Breathe if she's in Instinct, not stated that she is, I don't know anything hence the question marks XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    rofl Kedge, hi man =D I went to Netherlands to work, it's my new job therefore reason I quit, tho I was playing LoL for a while. And if you remember I am originally from Poland, I am not back to the game I haven't been on here for monthsss I only asked to keep cq/kami/instinct forum access to keep in touch but since I logged from other place than usual aka other country guess they thought it's not me :P

@Calvin If you'd read carefully I asked Breathe if she's in Instinct, not stated that she is, I don't know anything hence the question marks XD

calvin is still nerd raging thats all
  • Eye_carrie - Lost City
    Eye_carrie - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    funny now essence is gone, all the ppl who left cq/kami to join essence are back in instinct. b:chuckle
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited June 2011
  • no3y
    no3y Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    Gratz on lv95.

thanks see i have a life that doesnt involve pwi all the time infact i get on do a little pvp and get off most days b:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    no3y wrote: »
    thanks see i have a life that doesnt involve pwi all the time infact i get on do a little pvp and get off most days b:bye

I also get off most days.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited June 2011
  • DonFrascisco - Lost City
    DonFrascisco - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    There I was sitting on Yakuza crystal and Thinking what to have for dinner while yakuza crystal hp was dropping so fast. Yakuza crystal dissapeared and all I looked in my sxcreen was DEFEATED. That kinda sucked big time. b:surrender maybe next time
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    There I was sitting on Yakuza crystal and Thinking what to have for dinner while yakuza crystal hp was dropping so fast. Yakuza crystal dissapeared and all I looked in my sxcreen was DEFEATED. That kinda sucked big time. b:surrender maybe next time

>.> Im assuming your vengeful? Yeah we stand no chance, and won't stand a chance unless we change how our guild is run. Jiselle won't do that lol.
    edited June 2011
    DraGOneS babyb:victory
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Lawl. I think in the time it took us to kill you, i dropped about 10 of your members without dropping below 50% hp. Kind of funny when i can drop a member with a knife throw.
    edited June 2011
    Lawl. I think in the time it took us to kill you, i dropped about 10 of your members without dropping below 50% hp. Kind of funny when i can drop a member with a knife throw.

I see you're completely clueless to what was really happening, I think its a good thing that you pump your ego this way so that your judgement stays clouded while you feast on a few of our membersb:bye
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Well seeing as KB really didn't attend the Instinct fight can't really say much for that.

As for the Essence land, hey it was a fun crystal walk. I was listening to some people from instinct in a friend's vent as they where laughing at how Forbidden thought they where getting the land with no fight. Was funny to listen to them comment as they where one-shotting people, and other's just noticed one member and like 10 people ran the other direction XD. I was laughing my *** off from that vent convo x3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    I see you're completely clueless to what was really happening, I think its a good thing that you pump your ego this way so that your judgement stays clouded while you feast on a few of our membersb:bye

The fact that the only reason your faction owns land was due to a triple attack a few weeks ago. The fact you had fake bids multiple weeks on your land so we couldn't easily take it back. The fact is that you can never beat us in a guild vs guild.

Dragone's only has land because we sent 12 people to the very first war because of the triple attack. Don't pretend your little pathetic guild is even worth **** lol.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The fact that the only reason your faction owns land was due to a triple attack a few weeks ago. The fact you had fake bids multiple weeks on your land so we couldn't easily take it back. The fact is that you can never beat us in a guild vs guild.

Dragone's only has land because we sent 12 people to the very first war because of the triple attack. Don't pretend your little pathetic guild is even worth **** lol.

Why yakuza trash talking about TW.. Its not like they far from what kage,lion burn or any other guilds out there.
    Don't pretend your little pathetic guild is even worth **** lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2011

I wont u say that it was due to the fact it was our low lvls there. I was in ur base 1 and 2 shooting all ur lvl 100s which was fun. 1 vs 1 we dont have enough players to beat u guys. If we could field 60-70 players there would be no chance we would loose. But lets put the food chain after ur tw againts LB (which u guys lost).

From most strongest to weakest in tw map.
    1. Instict
    2. Tri-Force
    3. Vengeful
    4. Kagebushi
    5. DARKnes
    6. LIONBURN
    7. Yakuza
    8. Forbiden
    9. Knights
    10. Tribute, DraGOneS and Acid-Rain

I dont mind being all the way at the bottom of the food chain but we do realize that we need more people, thats a fact. Another thing is that Yakuza beat us DraGOneS by a difference of 1-2 seconds. Which shows that even when we were only 30 Dragones againts 70+ yakuzas u guys were in deep sht. So if u want to say u guys won its true but we knew we only had a 5% chance of winning and we almost did. U guys dont have heavy hitters and u proved it when u failed to take 1k. Worst of all u guys were in tw and ur leader was chatting it up in world chat in that friday tw. If we loose our land this week or next week I don't care, we just going to keep trying to go for another triple attack and maybe we can win again. U need to get ur mouth out of ur azz and realize that Yakuza is also at the bottom half of the food chain. Cya next week in tw.