The erathguard's new era

Options
asferon
asferon Posts: 9 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
the time of the glorius winged elves and the brave untamed race its over... a new race , a brand new era is coming the era of the earthguards with the abilities of the 2 races (WE and UNT) and no one of their weaknesses the seekers and the mystics RULE PWI and nobody can deny it

seekers : with their great def lvl skill and balanced build its the perfect combination of a large range AoE DD and a tank ( the vortex skill is just awesome ).

Mystics :

M.pets vs veno pets

*devil : 1 aps
> veno pets : 0.80 the faster one lol , awesome phy skill 3 times summon normal atack and STUN skill for 5 sec b:laugh

*mistress: range DD magic user 6 times summon basic m.atack and a AOE skill

*salvation: 4.5k damage absorb for 45 seconds

*craglord: 8,5 / 9.2k damage per skill at lvl 1 loooool ( just for 20 sec b:surrender)

M.heals vs cleric heals

i have to say : cleric heals are still a litle stronger than M. heals but mystic got some advantages to their favor for example :

the channeling: o.5 sec for break the clouds that is a lot more than the 3 sec of cleric blessing of purehearted and the 1.5 sec of wellspring surge

faster healer : absolutely YES!!!!
stronger healer: no b:chuckle

ok ok maybe not better than both but we can live with it

conclusion : more adventages than weaknesses earthguards rockz!

note ( sorry for my bad english b:surrender)
Post edited by asferon on

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The one thing about Yataghan Vortex, it consumes a LOT of MP. Unless you a) are charmed, or b) have lots of MP pots with short cooldowns, you'll last for just a few seconds.
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    The one thing about Yataghan Vortex, it consumes a LOT of MP. Unless you a) are charmed, or b) have lots of MP pots with short cooldowns, you'll last for just a few seconds.

thats your argument? mp charm or pots... so what 30k for 50 herb that give back 5k mp and that you can alsmot spam? MP charm that cost all of 1.5-2mill? come on kritty... seekers are so OP... a r9 seeker with +10 vit stones will not die...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Needs moar hamsters.
    b:avoid

& sinful is right, mp potions be cheap.
    x:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • asferon
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol everyone is charmed this days so.. thats not a big trouble i think
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Gear>any kind of skill, this discussion has been done many-a-times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Talihina - Raging Tide
    Talihina - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    IDK about erathguards, but earthguards are a pretty decent class. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    thats your argument? mp charm or pots... so what 30k for 50 herb that give back 5k mp and that you can alsmot spam? MP charm that cost all of 1.5-2mill? come on kritty... seekers are so OP... a r9 seeker with +10 vit stones will not die...

I was making a point...and a sin talking about another class being OP? b:mischievous
    asferon wrote: »
    lol everyone is charmed this days so.. thats not a big trouble i think

Speak for yourself...b:surrender
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This post was made why exactly o.o;

Hi hammy <3
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • asferon
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This post was made why exactly o.o;

Hi hammy <3

i made this post cuz i think the earthguard is da best class atm just my opinion b:victory
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was making a point...and a sin talking about another class being OP? b:mischievous

+1000000
    nerf sin first, we'll see for seeker later... even if they are fine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Archer maths in the seeker forum.. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=13615251&postcount=8
    at lvl 75 with the cheap mp-food I will be able to keep up my vortex just fine... b:chuckle *is already scouting the ah for mana shards/+mp helmets/rings/capes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]