miss me yet?

BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Look at how utterly boring our forum is without me. The RT trolls don't even come over anymore because its so D-E-A-D.

It's why I lol'd so hard whenever anyone would say "BLOOD! I'm just not going to read your posts anymore, I swear it!!!!"

My posts were the only thing interesting to EVER happen to this forum - just like I was for the longest time the only interesting thing to ever happen at west gate, lol. That, and the occasional proski sky drop, which I must admit was entertaining as all get out.

So, miss me yet? You know you do.

I know, I know, your much happier reading Critcat, right? b:chuckle
"And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Post edited by BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur on

Comments

• CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Look at how utterly boring our forum is without me. The RT trolls don't even come over anymore because its so D-E-A-D.

It's why I lol'd so hard whenever anyone would say "BLOOD! I'm just not going to read your posts anymore, I swear it!!!!"

My posts were the only thing interesting to EVER happen to this forum - just like I was for the longest time the only interesting thing to ever happen at west gate, lol. That, and the occasional proski sky drop, which I must admit was entertaining as all get out.

Teach me to post oh great master!b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited June 2011

this is what trolling has been reduced to....... its such a sad thing to watch b:surrender
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    edited June 2011

Here's a self-study course:

PWI Forums>Search>Advanced Search>Username: BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur>Search in Forums: [select one:][Archosaur][Wizard]>Show Results As: "Posts">Search
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Who's Critcat O:
    edited June 2011
    Who's Critcat O:

e-x-a-c-t-l-y
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    everythings too quiet :( Even kevys gone quiet on me after i gave him a LoL wooping to prove im the superiour Ashe player >:D

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/5792/asswooping.png

there was a pentakill somewere in there o.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Corvin_ - Archosaur
    Corvin_ - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011

ok ok ok ... i admit ... we miss u <.< ... forum is boring without your essey-thigy-threads ... and not only u .. proski, wnb ... bdw .. where are you guys @.@, come back b:infuriated
    Corvin_ = Anthemyra / PlumeLady
    this char is a male seeker not cleric as the avatar looks ... pwi loves to bug me b:angry ... or they have something against playing the opposite gender?!? b:shutup
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ok ok ok ... i admit ... we miss u <.< ... forum is boring without your essey-thigy-threads ... and not only u .. proski, wnb ... bdw .. where are you guys @.@, come back b:infuriated

Porbably all sucking each other off in the back seat of the bloodmobile.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    *cricket cricket*
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Porbably all sucking each other off in the back seat of the bloodmobile.

I object! IF, and its a big IF, IF we were going to do that, it wouldn't be each other, ijs. I be the suckee, not the suckor.

And you and agent are the ones always talking about each others butt holes, ijs.
    *cricket cricket*
    b:surrender

qq, said you was gonna roll on arch, hamsta, im disappointed in you.
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    blood go start some new drama ......b:shutup

we r all bored with out ur essays

and rions trying as usual to be funny and failing at it
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    blood go start some new drama ......b:shutup

we r all bored with out ur essays

and rions trying as usual to be funny and failing at it

Your **** is funny nolyf.
    I wasnt being.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Kitty is playing LoL, FM2011(newly bought, intention to bring Winland`s premier league as number 1 in rankings, I`m estimating it takes 100 seasons aka 1 year of hard gaming). I also been selling sausages on baseball games as a way to earn some money during summer(Sausage is de hotdog of Winland), I haz a cute station with 2 big grills/barbeques, whatever you call em. If somebody gets me full R9 I are coming back, not before, as I aint getting one myself till I win lottery and kitty has done the math of how likely it actually is, I wouldnt count on it.

Oh well, kitty should be working more soonish, hopefully, and gaming time should take another dip. Next kitty prolly cleans, then he makes few pizzas as he is hungry(extras in fridge), not the ****ty things from freeze ppl buy from stores but handmade from the scratch. Appareantly not everybody is capable of doing that, which is something kitty finds disturbing. It only bugs kitty that it aint possible to buy small enough packages of ingredients for pizza to one but he gotta make several from even the smallest packages he finds =/. Kitty could extras in fridge but knowing how he eats, might not cook himself for several days, extras would just rot there =/. When making pizza, the most common mistake ppl do is putting too much fillings, less will actually taste better on most cases, talking bout ppl who wont do it for living anyways.

Ps. 83% win ratio on ashe @ranked soloQQ, kitty wins! Like kitty winning was any news, ijs.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Corvin_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    Kitty is playing LoL, FM2011(newly bought, intention to bring Winland`s premier league as number 1 in rankings, I`m estimating it takes 100 seasons aka 1 year of hard gaming). I also been selling sausages on baseball games as a way to earn some money during summer(Sausage is de hotdog of Winland), I haz a cute station with 2 big grills/barbeques, whatever you call em. If somebody gets me full R9 I are coming back, not before, as I aint getting one myself till I win lottery and kitty has done the math of how likely it actually is, I wouldnt count on it.

Oh well, kitty should be working more soonish, hopefully, and gaming time should take another dip. Next kitty prolly cleans, then he makes few pizzas as he is hungry(extras in fridge), not the ****ty things from freeze ppl buy from stores but handmade from the scratch. Appareantly not everybody is capable of doing that, which is something kitty finds disturbing. It only bugs kitty that it aint possible to buy small enough packages of ingredients for pizza to one but he gotta make several from even the smallest packages he finds =/. Kitty could extras in fridge but knowing how he eats, might not cook himself for several days, extras would just rot there =/. When making pizza, the most common mistake ppl do is putting too much fillings, less will actually taste better on most cases, talking bout ppl who wont do it for living anyways.

Ps. 83% win ratio on ashe @ranked soloQQ, kitty wins! Like kitty winning was any news, ijs.

i don't care if your gear fails!!! COME BACK NAO!!!! b:infuriated or i'm gona b:cry forever .....
    this char is a male seeker not cleric as the avatar looks ... pwi loves to bug me b:angry ... or they have something against playing the opposite gender?!? b:shutup
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i don't care if your gear fails!!! COME BACK NAO!!!! b:infuriated or i'm gona b:cry forever .....

I cant, I`ve been busy. I aint linking the English version, the song gets ruined in it =(.

Ps. wtf = welcome to finland.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    Your **** is funny nolyf.
    I wasnt being.

wow u finally understood ur comments are no longer funny......

well i noe ur jealous of ma **** dw u ll do fine with ur short one b:kiss
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    how is the game progressing? GL :DD
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    how is the game progressing? GL :DD

Sucky ....Miss u more than blood lol
  • Corvin_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    I cant, I`ve been busy. I aint linking the English version, the song gets ruined in it =(.

Ps. wtf = welcome to finland.

LOL my heart stoped for a sec when i played the song b:shocked (my sound was at max b:shutup b:surrender)
  • _Mango - Archosaur
    _Mango - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    look At How Utterly Boring Our Forum Is Without Me. The Rt Trolls Don't Even Come Over Anymore Because Its So D-e-a-d.

It's Why I Lol'd So Hard Whenever Anyone Would Say "blood! I'm Just Not Going To Read Your Posts Anymore, I Swear It!!!!"

My Posts Were The Only Thing Interesting To Ever Happen To This Forum - Just Like I Was For The Longest Time The Only Interesting Thing To Ever Happen At West Gate, Lol. That, And The Occasional Proski Sky Drop, Which I Must Admit Was Entertaining As All Get Out.

So, Miss Me Yet? You Know You Do.

I Know, I Know, Your Much Happier Reading Critcat, Right? B:chuckle

Ofc We Do Blood We Love Ur Trolling On Our Pages <3
  • Sneaky_Pants - Archosaur
    Sneaky_Pants - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    65tpu9.jpg

Fail openinggg yo
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited June 2011

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    dint u sing that song.....

rion u need to visit www.howtotroll.com u srsly suck at it
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    Sos your face.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    srsly lame go get tutoring from BLOODMYSTIC or critcat might troll better than u :Pb:victory
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    QQ I miss playing on this server... I've pretty much quit PWI because of all the R9 baloney and because Indiri quit the game, but I do have many fond memories of hanging out with you all! I'm mainly just logging on for TW on Lost City anymore, but it looks like the map here has gotten nicely split up.

I'm spending a lot of time in a game that rhymes with "sift" right now, I'm on the Asphodel and Shadefallen servers. b:chuckle I'm waiting for G.W.2, D3, and NN3 to come out, then will likely jump to one of those. NN3 looks really cool, and I love that it has a game editor built in... Some of the story campaigns in NN2 were epic, so I look forward to what the community does with the new release.