Stop the powerleveling in FCC!

Options
ugysekell
ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Suggestion Box
I think people under lvl 80 should not be able to enter FCC.

It's already too easy to get to lvl 80 with dailies and quests, why do we need powerlvling? : / Maybe it's fun for old players but newbies cannot afford plvling and they leave if they can't find squads to do dailies.

lvl 1 - 20 can be done in a few hours just by doing quests. The new Earthguard quests help us through lvl 20's. lvl 30 - 40 quests, CS. 30+ Nix valley. 40 - 45 TB quests / Goshiki chain. 40+ BH, quests. 51-60 TB quests / Goshiki chain. 60 - 80 Public quest. 70+ WQ. 71 - 85 Gamma.

^ Doing these things, people can get to lvl80 in just a few weeks. Some of these features of the game are completely dead, though. When I started my Cleric there were 12-16 people in Public Quest. Now I went there with my alt, there were 2 people... Not to mention, some people use the PQ mobs to plvl instead of doing the PQ itself... -_- I have to wait forever to make / get into BH squads. People never do Gamma anymore. People always rush to lvl 100 and can't cooperate anymore...

For the community's sake, don't let people under 80 enter FCC. It's already waaay too easy to lvl in this game. Not to mention, powerlvling makes too many fail players who cannot even play their class. Yesterday I met a lvl90-ish Seeker (in a 'normal' FCC squad) who had 70 points in magic. xD I also met a Veno who stopped doing her culti after lvl 29 because 'it was too boring' and a BM who was still wearing lvl 50 gear. I remember a few years ago I used to meet many good players. Now I meet lvl 100 people who are missing 90% of their skills and are just epic fail because they plvl nonstop. : /
Post edited by ugysekell on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Been suggested before...

Not going to change anytime soon...

(old rumor is was going back to a farming instance...maybe PV will replace? who nows)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Until they stop selling oracles, hypers, and not putting a level restrict on FC, it's not going to happen! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I like the idea.
    Barbs that doesn't use flesh ream and change to "human" form to tank in a tight situation and clerics that don't know what Ironheart skill does are things that i've seen and i don't want to get used to see that...

If this case isn't considered, PWI is going to be a game where people only help people from their faction (if they are wiling to learn) and people that they don't know from anywhere are just ignored because nowadays there's a high probability to squad with a noob.

See that in another point of view now: What if someone asks you for startegies for bh39 with your class for example? Are you able to give those people tips if you don't even know how to play your class at that level? Of course that you can (or should be able to) solo bh39, but can you teach them how to interact in a squad when you are off-line? If you solo the instance, it will only work one time.
    If you teach that person some GOOD tips, they will never forget!

Resuming:
    I really think that something must be done concerning fc. The game is starting to loose the fun because some rich guys got the same lvl that i do in a few days and they don't know how to use their skills at max potential... At the beginning, it would take an year in average to get lvl 75. But I've seen a lvl 101 r8 mystic just 2 days after genesis expansion... -.-
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear
    Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sigh this topic again>_>. look, of all the people who FC, there is a very good chance that only a small percentage of them are actually bad. and i've heard of players who played bad and was around for years. power leveling isn't the issue it's the fact that players don't take the time to learn their class, something that takes a lousy day of play.

i personally feel that of the thousand or so players that are power leveling, only a handful completly and utterly fail. since most of them play normally you cwould never know they power leveld but there will ALWAYS be oddballs. sadly it's from these handful of oddballs prople get the impression that powerlevelers suck.
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    By the forum i can't tell if someone is a power lvler or not.
    But in the game i can see that in a few seconds...

• ugysekell
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Plvling does increase the number of fail players, though. And I think there's no need for plvling in this game. I mean, go plvl in a game where it takes 2 years to reach max lvl and you have no quests and dailies only grinding and you get 0.0001% exp for a mob. But why in PWI? When you can easily get to lvl 100 in 1-2 months without plvling (and only hyper FCC after 80-85). Why do we have this new instance and the old dailies if people are not willing to do them because they are busy plvling?

And yes, this thread again. I didn't know there were more threads similar to this. But if yes, that means I'm not the only one who doesn't like plvling and the fact it's ruining the game. I'm glad. b:victory

This might not change anything, I know PWE doesn't really care, but I'm still hopeful... *crosses fingers*
  • Letmeblossom - Dreamweaver
    Letmeblossom - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ugysekell wrote: »
    Plvling does increase the number of fail players, though. And I think there's no need for plvling in this game. I mean, go plvl in a game where it takes 2 years to reach max lvl and you have no quests and dailies only grinding and you get 0.0001% exp for a mob. But why in PWI? When you can easily get to lvl 100 in 1-2 months without plvling (and only hyper FCC after 80-85). Why do we have this new instance and the old dailies if people are not willing to do them because they are busy plvling?

And yes, this thread again. I didn't know there were more threads similar to this. But if yes, that means I'm not the only one who doesn't like plvling and the fact it's ruining the game. I'm glad. b:victory

This might not change anything, I know PWE doesn't really care, but I'm still hopeful... *crosses fingers*

Lol so you support hyper grinding in an instance... That's pleveling. The only difference is you toss in a level range and call it just plain leveling. So stop being a hypocrite and let people do what they want. I don't agree that people who just started the game should plevel, but for people like me who have been here for 2 or more years and are very sick of doing the same damn quest over and over, let them. No one says you have to do it, and there are PLENTLY of people who do not plevel their characters. But you'd rather sit and QQ on the forums about it instead of going out and finding them.
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I know a wizzie that powerleveled his cleric to 100.
    Full demon skills, I think.

He knows how to play his class b:surrender

The only thing is, with or without, there will always be some people that fail.
    Can't help it. Reality.

Scarlet Fruit, BH Orbs, etc. b:chuckle
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I admit they really need to stop with all this FC for low levels. I dont see many low lvs enjoying the game. They just waste into cash shopping to buy FCs to power lv and turn in *No offence* nubs. Once they reach 100 they spend a lot on everything like Nirvana TT or rank gears. Heck example a lv90Mystic who has no skills and never done much culti went FC and killed the whole squad and said 'Im new to to this game' i mean cmon.
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Guy power levels to 100 in a week, but continues to play the game for 2 years and becomes super pro at his class. He's still a hyper noob though. /sarcasm

It doesn't take a genius to play this game. If you dedicate enough time you'll be able to learn everything, regardless of how fast you leveled your character. OP and the rest of the world needs to stop QQing and live with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well i dont think PWE will ever change the FC rules because

a) they earn a lot of money with hypers
    b) powerlvling a char will keep that char poor because you will only get xp + spirit but no
    coins from the instance

this leads to the perfect situation for PWE a player with high lvl and insufficient funds to be able to afford the gear for the lvl = possible future cash shopper because if the person was too lazy to lvl in a normal way the player will also be too lazy to farm now or wont be able to do because of insufficient gear for endgame farming

Personally i think that it is already a shame that some runs/instances are hardly "farmed" because the farming of them is no longer "worth" it. Think about it who has actually farmed lunar gear from the instance and not bought on the market or how many of the 100+ players have ever killed card bosses? --> 1 reason here is that people dont want to work on their gear they want to have it all immediately and PWE gives the items to them if they are willing to spend.

Even worse than the prob you mentioned is that some people use FC powerlvling as a way of moneymaking with their sins because they let themself pay to bring a low lvl toon to heads to get xp

greetz harm0wnie
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Evic you should read over what lunar said again.

people coming into the game plvling and then going into frost isn't just a waste for them and getting to know and enjoy the class they chose but in a situation he described it puts a hurt on the squads that player joins.

i've been through the same exact thing in a frost.

a 9x mystic pulled out a aoeing pet at the hands boss and wiped squad... his reply to it...

'oops.. didn't know that one aoed'....

and on top of this the mystic didn't have res buff on anyone cause 'it's only lvl 1 so i figured what's the point'....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Evic you should read over what lunar said again.

people coming into the game plvling and then going into frost isn't just a waste for them and getting to know and enjoy the class they chose but in a situation he described it puts a hurt on the squads that player joins.

i've been through the same exact thing in a frost.

a 9x mystic pulled out a aoeing pet at the hands boss and wiped squad... his reply to it...

'oops.. didn't know that one aoed'....

and on top of this the mystic didn't have res buff on anyone cause 'it's only lvl 1 so i figured what's the point'....

That's plain ignorance. There will always be idiots that can't seem to grasp the basics of a game, whether it be this one or any other, but to place everyone who hypers in the same bracket is ignorant in itself.

I'm not gonna lie, I power leveled my Seeker to 9x in a couple of weeks, but I've been praised numerous times by my BH and FF squads for a job well done. Am I a hyper noob? I, personally, don't think so, and neither do my friends. As I stated in my first post, it all comes down to how much time someone dedicates to the game.

Edit: Also, T wasn't removed from the dictionary. My IGN is 5 letters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That's plain ignorance. There will always be idiots that can't seem to grasp the basics of a game, whether it be this one or any other, but to place everyone who hypers in the same bracket is ignorant in itself.

I'm not gonna lie, I power leveled my Seeker to 9x in a couple of weeks, but I've been praised numerous times by my BH and FF squads for a job well done. Am I a hyper noob? I, personally, don't think so, and neither do my friends. As I stated in my first post, it all comes down to how much time someone dedicates to the game.

i wouldnt call you a hyper noob but your playstyle reflects the current ongoing trend in PWI of people not willing to devote a lot of time to 1 character. I mean PWE itself encourages that by rep sale, packs .... There is nothing wrong with doing so except of this way of playing the game does not reflect the "chinese attitude" of how to play a MMORPG.

I mean i have seen so many people lvling several alts just because they reached endgame (lvl 101+) and then have bought all of their endgame gear and skills by $ so they got bored because there was nothing left to do and it all was so easy so they had to reroll for the next class. There with the same inpatience they hyper FC oracles ... and did it the same way ending up with chars in the 9x in a couple of weeks.

Dont get me wrong if you goal is to lvl as quick as possible and to get best stuff possible your way is the best to get there. But i think many people seem to forget that the way of getting to endgame and the pleasure of every new skill and aspect of your char by moving forward in small steps is what makes a MMORPG fun to play. If you prefer to get fast to Endgame PvP that's also ok and a good choice. I also agree with you that lvl doesnt reflect player skill with a char and that it is wrong to think that all people who used hypers dont got skill. The only thing i would like to see is that people who choose to not hop on the train wont get rolled because they will certainly need more time to end up with the same gear when farmed by themself ...

greetz harm0wnie
  • ugysekell
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol so you support hyper grinding in an instance... That's pleveling. The only difference is you toss in a level range and call it just plain leveling.

Hypering FCC after 80-85 is completely fine, because the daily exp gain is getting less and less each lvl. You are wrong, doing an instance that was made for your lvl is NOT powerlvling. At higher lvls, dailies don't give enough exp anymore. This is when people should use Hypers, to speed things up. But at low lvls, you have many other possibilities to gain exp.

And as a non cash shopper, I often had to go to FCC without Hypers because I had to buy lvl 90 gear... it was more important than faster lvling.
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i remember when i use to think that it's best to level the "old way". then i gave my level 60 BM to my 10 year old nephew and saw him playing it decently without hardly any help from me outside me explaining things and mag and physical mobs and buffs and the skills that stun mobs.

why should everyone give a damn about how someone levels? rather than QQ about it when you run into fail players you should do the MATURE thing and enlighten them in to how to play. if every one did this as opposed to b****in' in the forums, i'm pretty sure we'd have a hell of a lot less fail players. instead when people run into these fail players they LOL, faceplam, and rage at them, never really explaining WHY they (the "pro") is doing it, and if they do, they do so in a very immature harsh manner. needless to say the "fail" player wouldn't take the words of a retardedly harsh player very seriously.

if a player gets bored when he/she ets to end game that's their problem not ours let them leave if they are so bored. some people simply don't have the drive to level the "old way". we are playing this game for our own personal pleasure not for others, if people get their kicks out of leveling fast, let them have their kicks and keep coughing up their money so the rest of us can continue to play the game for free.

and i personally know several brand new players who power leveld to end game but still find it exciting
  • ugysekell
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Of course, players can level the way they want, but this plvling craze is destroying the lower lvl features of the game. Why don't you guys understand? : / It's taking ages to find squads for daily quests, because people plvl all day instead of playing the game the normal way. Newbies in factions cry for help because no one's willing to squad with them for BH. Plvling is the way you should play an MMO?!? Hell no, this is bullsh!t... This isn't going to end well. People who already have many lvl 100 chars will plvl nonstop and eventually quit because of boredom. And newbies who are interested in the game will leave because this is not how you play an MMO... Especially PWI where you can easily lvl to 100+ without any plvling... I can't understand people, seriously...
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i'll admit that sometimes it's a pain in the *** to find squads however, how do you even know it's due to power leveling in FC? i know for a fact that there are countless players out there that simply don't do random squads. they have a nice friends list and can get a party up and running in moments.

me personally, i use random squads and even before hypers came about i always had problems finding squads. so since this problems was always present (to me at least) i don't see what p leveling has to do with this.

"Plvling is the way you should play an MMO?!?"

i wasn't aware that there was a "right" way to play a mmo. i always assumed you do what the hell you want for kicks. you know, so you can keep yourself entertained? *read previous post*

all mmos have changes. it's actually easier for new player to deal with them because they simply never played the game before the changes were made, unlike the older guys who had a sudden change and now have to adapt.

"And newbies who are interested in the game will leave because this is not how you play an MMO."

how do you know newbies will leave cos of this? and who dictates how you play a mmo? if i want a AA barb then i shall make one, if i want to use nothing but DOT attacks even tho they suck then that is how i will play. again you are basing this statement purely on assumptions. in addion to that, you making it sound much MUCH more serious than it actually is. think about it, how many newbies would actually quit because of the power leveling? Power leveling isn't affecting their low level gameplay in any wway, it's not like PWE is pointing a gun to their heads and demanding them to power level. lower level BH squad can be very hard to find, yes. but from level 1-60 it's possible to level without BHs just from CS and normal quests.
  • ugysekell
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes, there is a right way to play an MMO, and it's definitely not plvling. Why would anyone rush to max lvl? Are we really that lazy??? We really NEED plvling when you can easily get to 100 in a few weeks? THIS is what I can't understand... We have dailies for a reason, people should do them. We just got a new instance and I can't find a squad for it, because people plvl instead... What's the point of dailies then? I only have one lvl 100 character and that's enough, what's the point of getting to 100 so fast? I started my alt because I enjoy low lvl BHs and I miss questing, I like to meet new people and make friends in random squads. I was searching for a squad in the middle of Archo for BH51 then after like 20 minutes I got a PM: 'give it up dude, everyone is in alt FCC, join them'.
  • Nella - Sanctuary
    Nella - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I gotta agree people have been power leveling since the expansion came out and I noticed it's alot harder to find pt for BH.. it just sucks for people like me who aren't willing to pay for power leveling, it's lame and for lazy noobs. And I can't play for many hours a day cuz of school, sometimes I can't even do my BH a day because there are no pts. I'm not in hurry to level but would be good if I could at least do my BH like a few months ago when I shouted once and found a pt in Arch. :(
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As it seems, people are more focused on spending money to get lvl 101 within a few days than to do RB quests to lvl up their skils and gear instead... And getting some experience with their class...
    I might believe that I can count with my fingers the number of guys that ever tried, at least, to do an Alpha run...
    Perhaps those runs should give double exp and money to raise a little bit more attention..... But I don't know...

• Roriror - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options

you use the term 'ignorant' in the wrong way. fyi. and no i'm not saying you're a hyper nub. obviously you have spent time reading going over and using your skills in game. how that isn't what neither me nor lunar were stating.

we were saying people that come into game and do this without getting to know anything about the game the classes or squading should take the time to do so and stop being hyper nubs.

i've been with PW well over two years now i can fully play any class and like you said it doesn't take a genius to do. but in the end all it takes is that one hyper nub in a squad that lazy 'i can pay my way' person that doesn't know what to do to ruin a perfectly good team.

oh and no 'T' wasn't removed it was a simple misspelling. lose the smartass attitude and ego when you speak to people kid and maybe you won't be considered a joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you use the term 'ignorant' in the wrong way. fyi. and no i'm not saying you're a hyper nub. obviously you have spent time reading going over and using your skills in game. how that isn't what neither me nor lunar were stating.

we were saying people that come into game and do this without getting to know anything about the game the classes or squading should take the time to do so and stop being hyper nubs.

i've been with PW well over two years now i can fully play any class and like you said it doesn't take a genius to do. but in the end all it takes is that one hyper nub in a squad that lazy 'i can pay my way' person that doesn't know what to do to ruin a perfectly good team.

oh and no 'T' wasn't removed it was a simple misspelling. lose the smartass attitude and ego when you speak to people kid and maybe you won't be considered a joke.

Hmm... I don't see anything wrong with his usage of that term.

You, and all the other people QQing about pleveling are being ignorant. You know why? Because pleveling has been around forever. If FC was made for an 85+ only, people would continue to do it the other ways. Some ways are easier than others, such as scarlet fruits compared to the exp medals from events.
    I've been playing this game for 2 years now and waaaaay before FC was even made to be an exp grindfest, i STILL found people that were noobs up in the late 70's. You are bound to run into complete idiots during an FC run, because back then, you were bound to run into a complete idiot during a BH run. And guess what! The BH person prolly DIDN'T plevel! GASP. I KNOW RIGHT. That must mean... It doesn't matter how 'long' you spend on your class, you failing at the game is dependant on you!
    That being said, I pleveled my sin from level 1, I do not find anything wrong with my playing style, and I figured since I have a sin on another server that I know how to play, why not shell out the coins to get her caught up.. or to 100? Anyway, I have gone on around... 15 runs ? If not 20. During my FC heads runs, I have came across one idiot. She didn't know what HA or LA meant or how to feed her genie. We can't even say if she's been pleveling since lv 1 or not, maybe she joined to get that last bit of exp in for her next level. I didn't ask her if that was her first time in FC or not.
    sooo let's see. Normal FC heads runs consist of 5 people, including myself. So 4 strangers, and I've gone on atleast 15 runs, so 15x4=60. 1/60 people I have ran FC with was ignorant about the game. Hm.
  • boompine
    boompine Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    unless hypers and oricales are takin out, Pleveling won't stop. you are really misinformed. sure they can close off FC but then players will just go somewhere else to P level, cos lets face it, 12x exp basically makes even normal grinding power leveling. so imagine if zhen squads formed on the PQ mobs. not sure if it's practical or not (it may take too long to kill off the mobs).

hell even regular mobs can be used, especially if a wiz comes into play (they don't need to be that high level for their zhen skill). people are not looking at the root of the power leveling, which is the items that make Pleveling possible. if you can kill off hordes of mobs near your level quickly, you can get massive exp even from normal mobs. and we all know that PWE will never take out the exp items. so asking for FC restriction is a meaningless endeavor.

as for the quiltiy of players decreasing due to power leveling. i agree with what Letmeblossom, Outlaw_Arch and Evict say. no matter what you'll always find fail players. how they level has noting to do with it. as stated above, for all we know, only a small minority of o levelrs may actually be fail. it's like saying all good players don't power level and all power levelers are bad players.

i myself am a power leveler got my BM to level 60+ in one day. stopped cos i no longer have the time to play. i power leveled right off the back cos quite frankly, i've played mmos for years and from what i know, it's not a rocket science. even without looking at any guides i quickly saw what skills are not worth leveling. now i have time to play again, i enter the game and if mention i power leveled in a party i'm immediately called fail and loled at. the funny thing is this, the *******s who did that ended up getting wiped while i the FAIL player lived. while they, the great non plevelrs were running around letting the cerlic die (who somehow aggroed mobs) I was the one that saved her. me the player who has no special gear or charms. when i pointed that out they kicked me from the party. this has happened to me on 3 occasions. if i quit for anything involving problems in the game itself, it would be due to the **** attitude some people have.

i personally find you arrogant for speaking on my behalf as tho you know if i'll get bored due to power leveling or not. or say i'll quit because i can't find a party for BHs. i can't speak for all power levelers, but for ME MMOs are more than just hitting the level cap. the last mmo i played i hit the level cap and still continued played that one character for years. it's the social aspect i play MMOs for not the leveling. so i can level to 105 in one minute for all i care i know i'll still be here for years to come because i have friends here. we all play the game for our own reasons there is no reason for you to understand them. quite frankly, it's not really any of your business.
  • Roriror - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hmm... I don't see anything wrong with his usage of that term.

You, and all the other people QQing about pleveling are being ignorant. You know why? Because pleveling has been around forever. If FC was made for an 85+ only, people would continue to do it the other ways. Some ways are easier than others, such as scarlet fruits compared to the exp medals from events.
    I've been playing this game for 2 years now and waaaaay before FC was even made to be an exp grindfest, i STILL found people that were noobs up in the late 70's. You are bound to run into complete idiots during an FC run, because back then, you were bound to run into a complete idiot during a BH run. And guess what! The BH person prolly DIDN'T plevel! GASP. I KNOW RIGHT. That must mean... It doesn't matter how 'long' you spend on your class, you failing at the game is dependant on you!
    That being said, I pleveled my sin from level 1, I do not find anything wrong with my playing style, and I figured since I have a sin on another server that I know how to play, why not shell out the coins to get her caught up.. or to 100? Anyway, I have gone on around... 15 runs ? If not 20. During my FC heads runs, I have came across one idiot. She didn't know what HA or LA meant or how to feed her genie. We can't even say if she's been pleveling since lv 1 or not, maybe she joined to get that last bit of exp in for her next level. I didn't ask her if that was her first time in FC or not.
    sooo let's see. Normal FC heads runs consist of 5 people, including myself. So 4 strangers, and I've gone on atleast 15 runs, so 15x4=60. 1/60 people I have ran FC with was ignorant about the game. Hm.

Ignorant: Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

the way he's using it was in more or less a slang term for stupid.

and yes of course you can always find those people in any squad and yes plvling has been around for a long time. i'm not saying don't plvl. all i'm saying is if you do plvl know your class and your skills. it's not hard to understand my point of view and what i'm trying to say here. plvl straight to 105 for all i care just know your class, know the runs you're gonna be doing in a squad, and know your abilities.

i worked hard to get to where i am and to be as good as i am, pvp i'm not the best but i don't feel i'm not too bad considering being a robe that i can take and deal tons of dmg. and pve (which is mostly basic knowledge really) i've only found very few that are as promising as my self. (yes i know there are tons out there and i haven't even put a dent in meeting them all)

Oh and btw you may be a Vet to PW and i congrat you on that. but being that you are a Vet you should understand it more that actually using your class teaches you the class. i'm sure all the classes come as naturally as blinking does to you at this point. but that isn't the case with everyone. you worked hard you learned your class and it got you to where you are now. weither it was bhs FC Zhenning doesn't really matter, what matters is that you learned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    stuff

If it takes more than 2 weeks to learn to play your class, you should uninstall. With the exception of maybe a cleric, because there is always something new to learn in the way of squad mechanics, but even after awhile, you learn them too and playing them is like second nature.
    With the new Rookie Guide that pops up every level (Except it's half in chinese, which I hope the GMs fix soon), the forums and the 10000000000 guilds around nowadays, there should be no reason why anyone cannot understand their class.
  • Atake - Raging Tide
    Atake - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    from lvl 70-80, u get about 30% exp from bh (lvl 1-3)
    33x3=99% = 3days
    3x10= 30days for lvl 70-80, i wouldnt call that fast and easy D:

I think its nice that lowbies can lvl through fcc :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Most MMOs have some sort of power level system. Was only a matter of time before we got one in PWI.

Oracles was of course also used to powerlevel before FCC, but that was really expensive and only a few people could afford it. In a way FCC is more fair, since you dont really have to cash shop to afford hypers. You can even afford buying a few exp rooms a day without charging gold.

But i still think Frost should have at least a 7X cap to enter, kinda kills of the game a bit when everyone between level 30-100 is inside the same type of instance. You surely wont keep new players interested in PWI when they cant find anyone to talks with, no one to party for BHs, quests and stuff.
  • ugysekell
    edited May 2011
    Options
    from lvl 70-80, u get about 30% exp from bh (lvl 1-3)
    33x3=99% = 3days
    3x10= 30days for lvl 70-80, i wouldnt call that fast and easy D:

I think its nice that lowbies can lvl through fcc :3

Public Quest, Gamma. Problem solved. At least 1 lvl a day... : /

I'd bet most of you guys never even tried them... These are the part of the game as well. And this is what I'm talking about... People forget about other features! They prefer spending 400k+ coins on FCC heads instead of lvling for free. This is crazy. :s

And WHY do you lvl fast? What's so good about having 7-8 lvl 100 characters? Sure, my Cleric is 100, but besides Nirvana, BH and TT, I don't do much on it... I always start alts because it's fun to lvl. It's a good feeling to know that I did something for my lvls / skills, not just pressed ACTIVATE on Hyper. I had fun with other people and we completed tasks together... This is how you should play an MMO.