I have made a discovery...

Options
_Mordred_ - Raging Tide
_Mordred_ - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Cleric
So, recently, i've been trying out PK mode. Now, i'm a lvl 56 cleric, and i'm a complete fail at fighting, as i keep discovering. But spending the last 20 hours in PK mode, i've discovered that if you're in Silver Pool, be wary. There is ALWAYS someone either following you, watching you, or planning your sudden demise.

I've also discovered that if some random person asks you to stop flying, don't do it. After falling for the twice from the same Sin, i finally figured out that Sin's in general are untrustworthy when it comes to PK mode. They're merciless.

Thank you, kind people.
b:cool
RAWR IMMA TIGER

Wait, what?b:shutup
Post edited by _Mordred_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lolol never trust a sin, or they will twitch all over you with there spasm attacks.b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:sweatb:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • _Mordred_ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lolol never trust a sin, or they will twitch all over you with there spasm attacks.b:chuckle

No kidding! Them and their damned stealth and other attacks. >.>
    RAWR IMMA TIGER

• Lurani - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They don't really need 'other attacks'.
    Steps of being a sin.
    1. Stealth.
    2. Get 2/3 spark.
    3. Target a player and spark.
    4. Roll your face on the keyboard.
    5. Stealth away before you get your LA *** 2-3 shoted by someone.
    6. Rinse and repeat as necessary.
    :c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes, those Sins do suck. >.> I'm an LA cleric and i can't handle their hits after they freeze or slow me. >< "Hey, stupid cleric, why're you in PK? Oh, hehehe, LA are you? -insert attack here-" "DAMN IT YOU STUPID ASSASSIN THAT WAS UNNESSICARY." "Oh, i'm sorry!!!!." "-.- right."
    RAWR IMMA TIGER

• Lurani - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    All depends on what level that assassin was?
    Ih yourself, and heal as he attacks.
    I don't' remember at what level the clerics get a skill that allows you to freeze players. o-o'
    If you have it use that on the sin if you spot him/her out of stealth.

I'm sure there is some PvP guide for clerics. o;
    I know some kick *** clerics that do better then most classes in PvP.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah, true. Im not quite high enough yet for the Freeze thing i don't think. >.> But i will get there eventually. >< Some clerics are pretty good at it, but some of thats fast thinking to. First button i always hit is for the plume shot, rather than the IH. ><
    RAWR IMMA TIGER

• Lurani - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    IH shall save your bum rofl.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hehe only if you're MP recovery can beat that which is being lost. xD
    RAWR IMMA TIGER

• Lurani - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Pots/charms.b:avoid
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    All depends on what level that assassin was?
    Ih yourself, and heal as he attacks.
    I don't' remember at what level the clerics get a skill that allows you to freeze players. o-o'
    If you have it use that on the sin if you spot him/her out of stealth.

I'm sure there is some PvP guide for clerics. o;
    I know some kick *** clerics that do better then most classes in PvP.

Siren's Kiss @ 29 and needs a target, so they can still stealth after or telestun and whatnots.

My advice: avoid sins when you're at that low of a level. They will murder you countless times in a very 1-sided manner.
  • unnknow
    unnknow Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Every dumbsht can play a sin,they are op by default,thats why more than half of the servers are full of sins.As someone said,all you need to do is to bash your head on the keyboard a few times and surprise,you killed someone.
  • truekossy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    unnknow wrote: »
    Every dumbsht can play a sin,they are op by default,thats why more than half of the servers are full of sins.As someone said,all you need to do is to bash your head on the keyboard a few times and surprise,you killed someone.

There was a vid in wiz forums once back before sins came showcasing how powerful they were in PvP.

The vid literally consisted of the player targeting someone, rolling their face on the keyboard, and the person they targeted getting killed by the /faceroll. Wish I could remember the link when I see comments like yours, regardless of how true the Sins are OP thing may be.
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I've also discovered that if some random person asks you to stop flying, don't do it. After falling for the twice from the same Sin, i finally figured out that Sin's in general are untrustworthy when it comes to PK mode. They're merciless.

Trolololololololol

Sins are untrustworthy when it comes to everything! Stay at least 20m away from them!

Also *LA Cleric brofist* b:victory
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • unnknow
    unnknow Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    There was a vid in wiz forums once back before sins came showcasing how powerful they were in PvP.

The vid literally consisted of the player targeting someone, rolling their face on the keyboard, and the person they targeted getting killed by the /faceroll. Wish I could remember the link when I see comments like yours, regardless of how true the Sins are OP thing may be.

Well,sins were made for **** people who dont know how to play a game.As I said,the person playing a sin only needs a round head for /faceroll and a big f+cking wallet.when creating a sin,there should be a message stating:reccomended for kids under 5 or ret.ards.
  • truekossy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    unnknow wrote: »
    Well,sins were made for **** people who dont know how to play a game.As I said,the person playing a sin only needs a round head for /faceroll and a big f+cking wallet.when creating a sin,there should be a message stating:reccomended for kids under 5 or ret.ards.

You did read my post and realize I was talking about it being a wiz that was literally facerolling people to death in PvP and not a sin, right?
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Siren's Kiss @ 29 and needs a target, so they can still stealth after or telestun and whatnots.

Sometimes using Siren's Kiss to take a sin out of stealth works, but it's too random to be reliable.

It seems some skills have a 'Channeling threshold' that'll make the skill be casted regardless if the sin can't be seen, but still on spell effect radius. That or it just may be lag.

I remember I once finished a sin that failed to telestun kill me with Wield Thunder when he already had dissapeared. T'was funny see him appear flat dead on the ground after the lightning hit the air... b:chuckle
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So, recently, i've been trying out PK mode. Now, i'm a lvl 56 cleric, and i'm a complete fail at fighting, as i keep discovering. But spending the last 20 hours in PK mode, i've discovered that if you're in Silver Pool, be wary. There is ALWAYS someone either following you, watching you, or planning your sudden demise.

Thank you, kind people.
    b:cool
    you deserve a cookie for your efforts >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan