Pwi...

Mizzu - Harshlands
Mizzu - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Hi all
i know my post will be delated in few min but...
1st thx u guys for makeing good game **** cuz ur greedy inbalanced cash shop
i see the game that should bring fun for players is only a way to give ur money all those events is only for making money in CS where are normal events like city sieges or something where we dont need to spend money?
all u care is $$ shame on ub:angryb:sad
Post edited by Mizzu - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    umm there have been so many threads dealing with the same topic. Posting issues like this are most likely not going to be taken seriously in the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No one forces anyone to pay for the game.

You dont have to be uber-op to enjoy the game.

Anyone who spends money on a broken game is an idiot anyway in my opinion.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Mizzu - Harshlands
    Mizzu - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    even if u will take is seriously DEVS dont care about us until they do something that bring money...

why broken game?
  • Kieve - Dreamweaver
    Kieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Clockwork spider luvs you.
    youtube.com/watch?v=J9TPpBwVhM8
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PWi didnt unbalanced the game, the players did. In CN version, they dont have this problem.

Blame the players, not the devs/GMs about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PWi didnt unbalanced the game, the players did. In CN version, they dont have this problem.

Blame the players, not the devs/GMs about that.

PWI-CN is also unbalanced. But PW is not, PW is a P2P game, which is the best MMORPG you could find. No need to blame players, if there is a way player can take advantage of it, player will do, that's what called play smart. it is DEV's mistake to allow those smart player to play the game in a unintended (I personally think it is intended in PWI).
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i made over a billion coins and its not by buying zhen ;o its by working the market. And best of all, its free.

do your homework.

Make some effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    Equin - Dreamweaver Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    this feels like the Mcdonalds riot or something right now...

"YOU MAKE US FAT FROM EATING THIS CRUD"

McDonalds: "WELL WE DIDNT FORCE YOU TO EAT HERE YA FATTEH"
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hi all
    i see the game that should bring fun for players is only a way to give ur money all those events is only for making money in CS where are normal events like city sieges or something where we dont need to spend money?

why?
    b:sad
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hi all

You're welcome!
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    this feels like the Mcdonalds riot or something right now...

"YOU MAKE US FAT FROM EATING THIS CRUD"

McDonalds: "WELL WE DIDNT FORCE YOU TO EAT HERE YA FATTEH"

*Dies laughing.*b:chuckle
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    why?
    b:sad

b:shocked uh oh hamster that cat looks like it just tried to eat you then got hit by a bids lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:shocked uh oh hamster that cat looks like it just tried to eat you then got hit by a bids lol.

b:chuckle
    *poof*
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]