Claymores!

Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Seeker
Were do I find how to make / buy them?
If someone tells me you can't I will rage QQ b:angry That would be a horrible thing to do.
I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
-ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Claymore is the same as BM blades. It's just some of the new ones designed like claymore.
    Example quest reward, ranks item, supply items.
    So go ahead rage now.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Claymore is the same as BM blades. It's just some of the new ones designed like claymore.
    Example quest reward, ranks item, supply items.
    So go ahead rage now.
    b:chuckle

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQb:angryb:angryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."