Bladed Fervor

AuroraLucia - Archosaur
AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Seeker
Okay, right now I am trying to figure out one of the Seeker skills. Bladed Fervor it seems only increases the MP cost by leveling it, and nothing else, on top of which the only thing I notice it doing is giving my weapon the 1% crit increase, and not the attack or defense levels. Did I miss something with this?
Post edited by AuroraLucia - Archosaur on

Comments

• Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It will increase the effect when you lvl the skill. The skill description just didn't say it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    So then does that apply to the attack and defense levels? They don't show up until you level it?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It will increase the effect when you lvl the skill. The skill description just didn't say it.

Is it just me or did anybody else except something like this to happen? lol Oh well, kitty goes to bed, tomorrow is another day of new dailies and stuff!
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    They only get 1% crit at lvl1 even the skill itself said 1% crit, 3 atk lvl, 1 def lvl. You will get all of them at lvl10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
    edited March 2011
    So basically it is a skill to not even bother leveling until it can be maxed, and even then it is questionable. Well at least I get to save a bit of spirit.
  • shiga
    shiga Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It seems to be bugged anyways. The buff does not appear.
    edited March 2011
    It clearly appears. When you have it on, go into your inventory and look at your weapon's stats, it shows a +1% crit.
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    also to be noted, I only got it to level 2 because I'm slowbie leveling heh, but lvl 1 only gave 15 minute buff and level 2 gave a 30 minute buff.