Level 4 and 6 tailor quests

13»

Comments

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Do I have to personally craft those items, or can I just buy them off a catshop?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I trashed the quests. Can i get them back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Darendo - Sanctuary
    Darendo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I trashed the quests. Can i get them back?

I am in the same situation as you Ashivas. I trashed my quest and the elder is not giving it to me again. I have the crafting skill available and coloured instead of dulled in the "learn manufacturing skill" section. When i click it it says "do you want to learn this skill". I click "Yes" and then nothing happens! how do i get the quest back or at least make the crafting upgrade work? I trashed my tailor lvl 4 quest only
    please help me i am desperate.b:shocked
    The tao that can be told
    is not the eternal Tao
    The name that can be named
    is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
    Naming is the origin
    of all particular things.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You can get them back. You just need to go to the person who you would have turned in the items to (i.e. for L6 skills I believe the NPCs are in Sirry Wine Camp or some town in that vicinity).

That being said, this thread is pretty old--it probably would have been better to make a new thread asking your question as opposed to bumping this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That being said, this thread is pretty old--it probably would have been better to make a new thread asking your question as opposed to bumping this thread.

This thread is stickied anyway. =)
  • louis8k8
    louis8k8 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm level 56 and I dropped my lvl 4 Tailor quest when I had to make the 3 ** armors. Now that I have everything, I went to the elder who has no quest and does not give me the lvl 4 skill. So I went to Tailor Huang in Dreamsearching Port who in the quest I dropped, was suppose to be given the 3 armors. However Tailor has no quests and nothing to say to me whatsoever.

Is there somewhere I am suppose to go to?

Sorry for necroing but hope that's not a big deal since this is stickied at the top anyways.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    louis8k8 wrote: »
    I'm level 56 and I dropped my lvl 4 Tailor quest when I had to make the 3 ** armors. Now that I have everything, I went to the elder who has no quest and does not give me the lvl 4 skill. So I went to Tailor Huang in Dreamsearching Port who in the quest I dropped, was suppose to be given the 3 armors. However Tailor has no quests and nothing to say to me whatsoever.

Is there somewhere I am suppose to go to?

Sorry for necroing but hope that's not a big deal since this is stickied at the top anyways.

Wrong Tailor. The one you're looking for would be Tailor Teng in Archosaur.

And even if you missed the quest, you can just buy the book and go to any Elder to learn the respective level, as long as you have maxed the previous level.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • louis8k8
    louis8k8 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wow okay thanks so much. I got Tailor Huang from Dreamsearching Port at pwdatabase for some reason (I did click PWI on the top right)
  • Lianxiang - Heavens Tear
    Lianxiang - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hi, i have the same Problem with the Craftsman Skill.
    lvl 3 is full, but i get no Quests from the Elder or Craftsman Kou Er.
    Anyone know why ? o.o

Wrong NPC ?
    Assassin - Level 9x (Demon
    LA Venomancer - Level 9x (Sage)
    Archer - Level 9x (Sage)
    Barbarian - Level 7x
  • Dollface - Harshlands
    Dollface - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You can get these from the elder? How? I've been freaking out because every time I craft those things I get EVERYTHING but 2*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Silvy <3
  • Windsanjune - Sanctuary
    Windsanjune - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is probably a really easy thing to answer but Iam having problems with lvl 6 apothecary. i maxed out lvl 5 apothecary and i bought the book from the NPC up and Dreaweaver port. The book is lvl Vl. What lvl does my player have to be at to give the book to the elder of the starting cities so i can get lvl 6 apothecary. For so reason the elder is not taking the book. My cleric is lvl 91 maybe Iam too low lvled but Iam not sure.
  • RoyalSnipe - Harshlands
    RoyalSnipe - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is Cool Thnx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuddadar - Sanctuary
    Kuddadar - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Now I'm seriously trying to level up my crafting skills, I notice the skill only level up when I make new items in that level. So making the same item over and over again (to get better stats) will NOT add to the experience bar?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Now I'm seriously trying to level up my crafting skills, I notice the skill only level up when I make new items in that level. So making the same item over and over again (to get better stats) will NOT add to the experience bar?

it will, so long as that one item is in the set of highest-level items you can make at the time.

i recently raised my craftsman level to 3, so i could take the level-4 craftsman quest and get my list of 2* items to make. pretty much the entirety of my level-2 craftsman crafting was spent making diamond rings, over and over, because i happened to have the materials for them available. but now that i've got craftsman level 3, no amount of diamond rings will raise my crafting XP bar one single tick any longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • ChyroDragon - Dreamweaver
    ChyroDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So this means, that I got to wait until i get to level 50, before I can get level 4 mfgering skills?
    That seems a bit stUPid to me; as I would like to go ahead and make level 4 goods, and then take book or go see elder and get the lvl 4 certification.
    I do wonder if there is a way to do this, advane from lvl 3 to lvl 4, with out having to fiddle around trying to get to lvl 50, and then find out I needed a quest to gain the book for lvl 4.
    Any one have any advice as to how to do this? I know I can alradey make level 4 goods for the Apothecary, so by that, should I not be able to make level 4 goods for Blacksmith, Craftman, Tailor? Please advise.
    If necessary, you can reach me at my email address of:

derangeddragon99@aim.com

Thak you.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You can get these from the elder? How? I've been freaking out because every time I craft those things I get EVERYTHING but 2*

Tell me about it.. I have fricken spent like 10mats still fricken 1 Star. I hate cash buying but I am afraid I will do it for level 8 blacksmih do t have time to spend 1 on a level 50 Quest that is purely luck like refining. No. Goin g to relie onguild members alway aft. Every quest and cult were done by me or helped by stranges and friends. Sadly the turr ones don't play much and the others are too stuPid to realise that I am not training o. My blademaste. Nevrmind that it's about chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystery05
    mystery05 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    By: aNgEL//dEvIL Everytime i do manufacture to be a level 6bs&6tailor so until now i am level 5 on the said crafting skills but hope-fully become a level 6 for those skills so i try my best to improve my skill for my guild and friends thankyou pwi and more powerb:victory
  • AnimeDD - Raging Tide
    AnimeDD - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ok, I am a lvl 73 Barbarrian, and I am trying like h3ll to get my level 4 Tailor skills. (currently lvl 3) I have all the 2* items and the 10 pieces of fine lumber... I go to the Elder and the button for Tailor Skill 4 is lit, I click on it, it asks if I am sure I want to, and when I do, it tells me I am "unable to learn this skill." My skill meter when crafting says 100%, but when I go to the Elder, it says 30/45.

What the heck do I need to do? Am I going to have to deal with the same BS when I go to level up my Blacksmith Skills to lvl 4?

Am I too high a level to do this? Should I use my main (lvl 51BM) to do this?

Disregard above rant/n00bish plea for help. I figured out what the problem was. (feel like a lvl 3 beginner wondering why his wooden sword is broken now)

You got a good thread here. Might want to place emphasis on the fact that you HAVE to get the quest for lve 4 skill from the Elder before you can complete said quest so no one else does something so n00bish as i have done -_-;
  • Bioxic - Archosaur
    Bioxic - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    gah wats the npc at dreamweavers location again? forgottenb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_dead - Sanctuary
    I_dead - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ok, I am a lvl 73 Barbarrian, and I am trying like h3ll to get my level 4 Tailor skills. (currently lvl 3) I have all the 2* items and the 10 pieces of fine lumber... I go to the Elder and the button for Tailor Skill 4 is lit, I click on it, it asks if I am sure I want to, and when I do, it tells me I am "unable to learn this skill." My skill meter when crafting says 100%, but when I go to the Elder, it says 30/45.

What the heck do I need to do? Am I going to have to deal with the same BS when I go to level up my Blacksmith Skills to lvl 4?

Am I too high a level to do this? Should I use my main (lvl 51BM) to do this?

Disregard above rant/n00bish plea for help. I figured out what the problem was. (feel like a lvl 3 beginner wondering why his wooden sword is broken now)

You got a good thread here. Might want to place emphasis on the fact that you HAVE to get the quest for lve 4 skill from the Elder before you can complete said quest so no one else does something so n00bish as i have done -_-;
    I am having the same problem with my 68 veno. I am having the lvl4 tailor book and cant learn the damn skill. What can I do?
  • Aimus - Heavens Tear
    Aimus - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ☆☆ Ornamented Bow
    I've made like five of those stupid bows and they all come out one star.
    And they would be the ones that need so much rough fur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vespin - Harshlands
    Vespin - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Don't mean to change the subject but where are some good places to get the materials for the levels of tailoring I am trying to get my Tailoring and Blacksmithing up for Legendary Weapons and TT armour and Weapons so please let me know I would appreciate it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thx for the sig silvy =D
  • zcohen
    zcohen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You have to craft the highest lvl items you can in order to raise it from one lvl to the next (aside from the lvl's that require quests). You do not have to craft 2* items, e.g. an item that is lvl 4 for raising lvl 4 to lvl 5.

If you craft at a lucky person, you will have an increased rate of starred items. I've never done this, at least not intentionally. You can also buy the 2* items in the auction house or from other players.

lucky person?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]my first self made siggy :>)
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You can also buy the 2* items in the auction house or from other players.

I doubt it will work, got one of the weaps required in the blacksmith lvl 4 - The sawtooth blades, with the right stars and all, but when i put them in my invetory. they wont show up in the smith lvl 4 quest.

I'm not surprised as it would seem too easy and when i did my lvl 4 tailor and craftsman quests the items matching the quest, disappeared/was "consumed" like other quest items. I guess that "action" is blocking the use of other playes crafted items in these quests.

another idea could be buying the skillbook from a friend who has learned the skills already, tho idk if the books are trade able.

about lucky person, I read somewhere that the chance of getting the req items is higher at the npc there gave you the quest for fx. Tailor lvl4, than every other tailor in the game. This may be what is meant with Lucky Person
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    another idea could be buying the skillbook from a friend who has learned the skills already, tho idk if the books are trade able.

They are tradeable.

The problem is that you only get one book. So either someone has to buy the book from an NPC (grossly overpriced) or they've had to buy the Training item in Boutique.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • veivy0
    veivy0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I like it, ty..b:victory
  • litromancer
    litromancer Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i have 100% for lvl 5 tailor but elder wont let me lvl to 6 why not, and who/ which elder i talk to to lvl my tailor skill from 5-6?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You need to complete a quest for level 6 crafting skills, like you did for level 4. This time it's for a total of 5 2*s in 2 steps (3 and 2.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • aromotikos
    aromotikos Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    u need to make robe ** + helmet **