Fast Seeker levelers

Evanera - Heavens Tear
Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Seeker
First b:chuckle

Who's going to be the first level 100 Seeker? Got a sin friend to level you? Do you have 400 BH2 orbs? b:victory
Post edited by Evanera - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm sure when you probably reach there 1st, you wont have any complaints, lack of anything to "do" and stuff like that rite? RIIITE!b:victory

(Oh, dont respond to this if you dont have a feeble mind, but I love how ppl say "YAY, I'M THE 1ST ONE TO XXXXXX ON THE INTERWEBZ, DO YA LUV ME MORE?????!!!")
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I just want to make a seeker so I know how to kill them.
  • SandraPlease - Sanctuary
    SandraPlease - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm sure when you probably reach there 1st, you wont have any complaints, lack of anything to "do" and stuff like that rite? RIIITE!b:victory

(Oh, dont respond to this if you dont have a feeble mind, but I love how ppl say "YAY, I'M THE 1ST ONE TO XXXXXX ON THE INTERWEBZ, DO YA LUV ME MORE?????!!!")

So your point is that competitive people should stop being competitive cause they are on the internet? sorry but that doesnt make any sense. You are also saying that you love people who do well in real life no matter how trivial it is wich is just as sad. Good job!
  • Venoblaster - Dreamweaver
    Venoblaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I don't plan on rushing, I want to actually enjoy getting used to how a seeker should be played. I think getting good at a class is not just about "learning", it's also about conditioning your reflexes.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    So your point is that competitive people should stop being competitive cause they are on the internet? sorry but that doesnt make any sense. You are also saying that you love people who do well in real life no matter how trivial it is wich is just as sad. Good job!
    Yap, you caught me Sandrab:cute Competition is a natural interaction among many organisms, and as long as an organism is reacting to this, no matter it being real life or a fantasy world, it's unavoidable. Just seeing an endless struggle to attain nothing naturally through especially talk and opinion ticks me off.

Ignore my posts if you dont care please, just consider them as ace-flavoured trolls :)
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

• MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Level 100? I'm sleeping in the day before, getting up right after the patch and playing 30 hours straight. 30 levels in 30 hours. Done it before. No cheats - Oracles or getting high levels to frost me. Maybe I'll be the first lvl 30 seeker to be PKed outside Arch. b:surrender
  • Enthinema - Sanctuary
    Enthinema - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well, i'm gonna seat back, relax and have a great time playing with my Seeker, nice and slow.
    Maybe it'll take another whole year to raise a level 100 char like it did on my bm, but guess what, i'll only be happy when I learn everything there is about this new class and if it fits me as much as my bm fit me, then i'm gonna hit the jackpot b:laugh.

u mad oraclefa*s?
  • Lheowyn - Harshlands
    Lheowyn - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Level 100? I'm sleeping in the day before, getting up right after the patch and playing 30 hours straight. 30 levels in 30 hours. Done it before. No cheats - Oracles or getting high levels to frost me. Maybe I'll be the first lvl 30 seeker to be PKed outside Arch. b:surrender

OMG get to lvl 30 in 30 hours? omg your pro, i can get lvl 20 in maybe 4 hours,with just quests, but lvl 30 in 30 hours, Teach me plzb:dirty
  • YuniBlood - Raging Tide
    YuniBlood - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I will take my time, and grind and quest and leveling up tailor :) and learn about seeker :). Got quite a bit of assingments to do, so i wont really be able to level that fast, till like summer. Still i should level up steadly.b:victory. I got a level 80 blademaster, and really cant wait for seeker since i wanted to use swords in the first place ;p and the skills. Seeker might be the answer maybe. I will wait and see and follow the flow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Blademaster level 8x not active!!
    Seeker :D level 2x active and going to be main!
    Perfect world international Album all ready and set up Check it out. Use the link below or click on my username for link
  • Ibbies - Lost City
    Ibbies - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    omg QQ all you pros hitting lvl 30 in the first day QQ teachmepl0x?

jkjkjk, anyone who takes longer than 5-6 hours for the first 30 lvls (thats assuming they put real life on hold xD) is just a fail.
  • Tynne - Lost City
    Tynne - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2011

l mage ill help you with that :P
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    l mage ill help you with that :P
    Indeed, 1st best way is to camp the oracle spots and swim in the QQs :D

• WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011

exactly why i've ever decided to role either tideborn class b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lv100 seeker after 1week genesis release: "I dont have to level properly i know what im doing! i have other 100 classes!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    lv100 seeker after 1week genesis release: "I dont have to level properly i know what im doing! i have other 100 classes!"
    ^Yeppy ;D