Weapons

Zyhark - Lost City
Zyhark - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Seeker
OK, ok. I may be out of the loop. But the Devs, the Class description, and the site all say the Seeker uses Two handed swords A.K.A Claymores.

But yet everyone else is saying that they will use the already released swords and blades.
This makes no sense considering the Screenshots have Claymores that look nothing like the sword we have now, as they are held by two hands unlike the swords and blades of now.

Are there going to be claymores or not?
At Your Service,
Zyhark, Director of Dhara
Post edited by Zyhark - Lost City on

Comments

• Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    They will use normal swords and blades, but its just a graphic effect when they use them, making them look like cool claymores.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Kyrael - Dreamweaver
    Kyrael - Dreamweaver Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Swords and blades are getting a makeover. ;D
    I remember seeing that announced somewhere... but I can't for the life of me recall where.
  • Zyhark - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    That seems so stupid. Why not give them claymores? It only makes sense! >.<

Alot, what happens when you let them use Dual blades or swords? or can they not equip those?
    At Your Service,
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    That seems so stupid. Why not give them claymores? It only makes sense! >.<

Alot, what happens when you let them use Dual blades or swords? or can they not equip those?
    Because its more easier to give them old weapons, instead of making a whole new weapon set, with different stats and such (although it would be nice).

Edit: i think they can just use 1 handed swords, not 2 handed, i'm not so sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
  • Venoblaster - Dreamweaver
    Venoblaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This expansion is online and public since Dec 8 on PW China. Seekers can equip swords, dual swords, blades and dual blades.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    This expansion is online and public since Dec 8 on PW China. Seekers can equip swords, dual swords, blades and dual blades.

Thank you :D
    Edit: so how do they look on them? like dual claymores, or just 1 claymore?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • Zyhark - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the info. Well, at least i now know what weapons to go ahead and buy my seeker.
    At Your Service,
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    OK, ok. I may be out of the loop. But the Devs, the Class description, and the site all say the Seeker uses Two handed swords A.K.A Claymores.

But yet everyone else is saying that they will use the already released swords and blades.
    This makes no sense considering the Screenshots have Claymores that look nothing like the sword we have now, as they are held by two hands unlike the swords and blades of now.

Are there going to be claymores or not?

If you take a look closely at the R8 and R9 Seeker weapons, you'll see that their weapon type is clearly Sword, even though the R9 weapon is named Rebirth Claymore.

Furthermore, if you take many of the current swords in this game used by BMs and imagine it holstered on the character's back rather then in their hands, you'll find that most current swords are big enough to fit the claymore description.

As far as appearance changes to old sword and blades, I think that's false. I saw a seeker with the lv 60 illusive lunar cutlass on the CN server and it still looks like a little toothpick sword.
  • vitanmihaig
    vitanmihaig Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    K if they will use the old swords it will be a **** class no use playing it . If pw did new wepons for tide they should do weps for this race too.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Thank you :D
    Edit: so how do they look on them? like dual claymores, or just 1 claymore?

2011-02-1916-22-09.png?t=1298849161
    b:thanksb:victory

Edit: Fixed size
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    As painful as it is for me to say (as a BM) I'm glad to see a class make some use of swords/blades. I'd rather they make the pre-existing BM skills more useful but meh..it's whatever. Just gotta lvl a Seeker to 91 so I can put my +31 VIT dual swords to some use..
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Esco, In your opinion, does that cross style look cool or what? :D
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Esco, In your opinion, does that cross style look cool or what? :D

lol its alright.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    lol its alright.
    Yay! :Db:victory