was it fun

2»

Comments

• Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    are you serious? your QQ ing because they had more fun in our tw? really? Gonna QQ cause he has a bigger lollipop too? Oh wait gonna QQ cause he's your friend and not mines? We could of have easily just went in killed the crystal while they was fighting recind and be over it. But we didn't do that, what we did was wait till it was done, wait for them to reorganize then go at it with them. And you call that disrespecting them?

Wow, good job at totally misunderstanding my entire point. Btw, I believe you are mistaking one TW from another. (1) I was referring to last week's TW. (2) No where have I mentioned "waiting" for another faction is disrespectful (reread my posts please) b:bye
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    are you serious? your QQ ing because they had more fun in our tw? really? Gonna QQ cause he has a bigger lollipop too? Oh wait gonna QQ cause he's your friend and not mines? We could of have easily just went in killed the crystal while they was fighting recind and be over it. But we didn't do that, what we did was wait till it was done, wait for them to reorganize then go at it with them. And you call that disrespecting them?

Njah, I believe Zai`s comments were more of sarcasm and questions if that guy is serious. Honestly, you think we care 2 cents if they had fun in TW against you? Doesnt concern us, unless of course, there was some sort of competition "who is the most fun to TW against?".

Zai`s point to me was bloodletter had fun, as he is competetive in his full R9 set, gets kills, etc. No matter what the TW is like and I can see why he prefers longer TWs instead of short ones. Yet some do not have that gear or of course, we would have got beaten quite badly last night. For them it might not be as fun to go out there, get killed, rinse repeat for as long as nemesis feels like playing. They arent competetive in that TW, they may not care bout win or lose, but when you just are really not having any impact on TW, it might not be the best feeling either. Simply cause bloodletter had fun doesnt mean all of immunity had.

Okey, if you say you couldnt have ended TW in earlier, after they got into TW, you are pushovers for us. But I honestly do doubt that statement, you still got lvls, you still got numbers and gear. Stretching the fight is disrepectful, you arent taking them seriously, which is what respect is about in competetive situations, at least to me and many with background in sports. They see effort fighting you guys with their best ability, I believe it`s only right to return the favor, even if they are weaker, give them something to work on.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Revenoire - Archosaur
    Revenoire - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Can I QQ?

I dont have Popcorn to go with My soda for this drama...

b:cry

Day Of Our PWI Lives......

*Veno comes home from TW*

"We did our best Pa, we really tried do defend both..."
    ((Duno why but she has a southern accent))

"You didnt try hard enough! That wasnt even a TW, I saw what you did on the news!"

"But Pa! We had fun..."

"FUN! YOU CALL THAT FUN! Nemesis was just toying with you! Why cant you see that! WHY!?!?!?"

"But Pa! Fun is what matters"

"NO Winning matters, they disrespected you to your face! And you call that fun! Your such a child."

"You weren't there, you wouldn't understand! How can you be so cruel!"

"Fine, go about your fun, and love. You'll never be good enough that way!"

"Pa..."

Now Showing on TNT [We Know Drama!]
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    not sure who your source is but all the immunity ppl i talked to didn't feel like that.

and i' glad they enjoyed recinds. I guess it depends who you talk to. At least everyone had some fun last night no matter what TW they went to.

Well, just thought I would throw it out there. Unless you spoke to every Immunity member, and the people I talked to (who are friends that I trust and trust me) are liars....*shrugs* Maybe they were being polite to you, and didn't want to come across as QQ'ers?

All depends on who you and I spoke to. I always said, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Personally, I would never extend a TW that is unbalanced for my own enjoyment. Fast and painful, like ripping off a band aid. But I guess you guys and gals are ok with that image of intentionally dragging it out for your own amusement :) And thats all that matters!

And you'r totally right. As long as Immunity had fun in at least one of the TW's :)
  • Wicked_Dream - Archosaur
    Wicked_Dream - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Like you said it depends on WHO you talk to :)
  • MrSho - Archosaur
    MrSho - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I had fun, kinda QQ'ing to myself about my charmrape but whatever D:
    it was good to fight Rescind, they have alot of strength,
    too bad it didn't last long but oh well, gratz on the win
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So nobody knows how immunity feels, even immunity itself.

Refined Communities come back to mind.

I love these forums. b:victory

Proski you got to say that for phoenix, I beat you to it for immunity!
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Revenoire - Archosaur
    Revenoire - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So nobody knows how immunity feels, even immunity itself.

Refined Communities come back to mind.

I love these forums. b:victory

Proski you got to say that for phoenix, I beat you to it for immunity!

Ummmmm...

Immunity is not one person, its made up of different people who have different feelings, and different ways of thinking.

Some of us Enjoyed Rescinds TW more...

Some of us Enjoyed Nemesis TW more...

To say that Immunity is one being, and can only think or feel one way...

Well Yea

b:bye
  • Faandral - Archosaur
    Faandral - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I was told by several individuals residing in Immunity they were pissed that Nemesis toyed with them. They considered it an insult, and a drain of resources. They said they enjoyed Rescind's TW much more, and felt more respected.

The Faandral wasn't one of those people.

I enjoyed both Rescind and Nemesis, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm even looking forward to Nemesis tonight.

Have fun everyone b:pleased
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    guys, no one cares

troll 2 is more entertaining than this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Ummmmm...

Immunity is not one person, its made up of different people who have different feelings, and different ways of thinking.

Some of us Enjoyed Rescinds TW more...

Some of us Enjoyed Nemesis TW more...

To say that Immunity is one being, and can only think or feel one way...

Well Yea

b:bye

What I was trying to say here, is that there are strongly mixed feelings about who enjoyed what. Ofcourse a guild can't all think or feel one way, but when many feel one way and many feel another... it's being such a, "refined" guild. My whole point here is that guilds die to easy/fast here. The only thing refined here are peoples weapons and armor, just saying all these guilds could be so much better.

Also encase you say it's not my business, I don't care it's on the forums and since it's my main activity with anything PWI...I will comment on it.

Random comment here:
    Also, many seem to throw the, "its just a game" phrase alot these days. Games are a hobby, there is nothing wrong with being competitive or attached to a hobby. If someone is willing to spend 20hours more then you, don't act like your a better then them or your life is better. Cause it's probably not.

PWI's quick judging methods:
    -If you csed more then me your a lifeless noob
    -If you csed more then me and my gear is better, you fail
    -If you csed more then me and your gear is better then mine but I still kill you, you fail at life
    -If you play more then me, your a fat and ugly (insert gender) virgin without a bf/or gf.
    -If you csed alot but gave me free stuff, your my best friend
    -If you are a female and in vent, I want you to be my ingame girlfriend
    -If you play less time then me and your gear is worse then mine, I have no problem with you.
    -If you have better gear then me but say you didnt cs, HAX or you have no life
    -Anything you say can be considered QQing
    -If you cs...you fail

I think some of these, if not all of them are accurate. Fun writing them down and if you read them, I am sure you can either relate or relive a funny memory.

Ended up doing homework on a saturday..I have no life eh?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Retain - Archosaur
    Retain - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Martin ... NO... lets go back to LC HF and Barrage. and your *** talk that made it fun.
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    oops wrong Avatar, Martin u super sayian hoe. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Martin ... NO... lets go back to LC HF and Barrage. and your *** talk that made it fun.
    Dude this was one of the funniest LC pvp I have ever been a part of. West get's owned by a low lvl archer and a decent bm. Hilarious suicide fights

Charmless ea + charmless bm + barrage + HF = everyone in west dead except people with good gear. So imagine west arch in this server...but basically everyone dead. Except those rank9's but they are standing in south like everyone else anyway.
    oops wrong Avatar, Martin u super sayian hoe. =P

I named my char thinking I would never play again, or I would have tried some other form of Martin lol
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    (...)PWI's quick judging methods:
    -If you csed more then me your a lifeless noob
    -If you csed more then me and my gear is better, you fail
    -If you csed more then me and your gear is better then mine but I still kill you, you fail at life
    -If you play more then me, your a fat and ugly (insert gender) virgin without a bf/or gf.
    -If you csed alot but gave me free stuff, your my best friend
    -If you are a female and in vent, I want you to be my ingame girlfriend
    -If you play less time then me and your gear is worse then mine, I have no problem with you.
    -If you have better gear then me but say you didnt cs, HAX or you have no life
    -Anything you say can be considered QQing
    -If you cs...you fail

b:chuckle are u taking lessons from wnb again? or the student is trying to exceed the master
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    b:chuckle are u taking lessons from wnb again? or the student is trying to exceed the master

I will never exceed wnb, I am only his humble grasshopper.

Post 123 Pro, never posting again =0
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well

Nemesis vs Immunity(roughly 2 hrs long) and Immunity vs Rescind(30 min.)

30 min tw..boring as **..sorry Rescind *___*

2 hr tw...aloooot of fuuuun!!! ^__^ idk why it was so much fun.

Ppl might have had more fun then me in the 30 min tw...so plsss don't take offence but I'd rather do a 2 or 3 Hr. tw where i get to switch things up (Atk. Def. Atk def ect.) then to just push a **** ton of r8 and 9s out of base...wheres the tactic? theres no fun in that..ijs.
    At least in Nem tw catas would go down dif. lanes and there were scouts and there was actual tactic. :<

I mean...someone pls tell me where the fun is in "Push all our rank 9s and 8s Down B with catas"

*facepalm

Wait until the 7 minute TWs start (as they will).

You will be longing for those 30 minute TWs.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I was told by several individuals residing in Immunity they were pissed that Nemesis toyed with them. They considered it an insult, and a drain of resources. They said they enjoyed Rescind's TW much more, and felt more respected.

I guess one man's fun is another's torture....

We ARE talking about this particular subject right? Or the dinner we had last night? b:surrender

Having been in immunity for the Rescind TW, I had every opportunity to say "nice job" to my squad when we pushed them out of base. Yes, they wrecked our crystal in the process, but pushing them out ALONE is an accomplishment deserving of some praise. There was no question we took Rescind's best push and survived it. Barely, yes. But survived it still.

The Nemesis TW? No such opportunity presented itself. "Nice job" could not be said for the entire 90 minutes because there was nothing deserving of it. Is it more fun to pk in the TW instance then sit in cat shop? Certainly.

But Immunity accomplished more in that 30 minutes vs Rescind than they did in all of the past TWs vs Nemesis. Moreover, Immunity now, should they withstand a push from Nemesis at some point in the future, really won't get the credit they would otherwise deserve for it because there will for quite a while be a tinge of doubt as to whether Nemesis is really trying, or just trying to "be fun".

Again, TW how you want. Have fun how you want. Dowhachalike.

But in terms of accomplishment in TW, that can only come from honest competition, not a pre-arranged pk tea dance.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Having been in immunity for the Rescind TW, I had every opportunity to say "nice job" to my squad when we pushed them out of base. Yes, they wrecked our crystal in the process, but pushing them out ALONE is an accomplishment deserving of some praise. There was no question we took Rescind's best push and survived it. Barely, yes. But survived it still.

The Nemesis TW? No such opportunity presented itself. "Nice job" could not be said for the entire 90 minutes because there was nothing deserving of it. Is it more fun to pk in the TW instance then sit in cat shop? Certainly.

But Immunity accomplished more in that 30 minutes vs Rescind than they did in all of the past TWs vs Nemesis. Moreover, Immunity now, should they withstand a push from Nemesis at some point in the future, really won't get the credit they would otherwise deserve for it because there will for quite a while be a tinge of doubt as to whether Nemesis is really trying, or just trying to "be fun".

Again, TW how you want. Have fun how you want. Dowhachalike.

But in terms of accomplishment in TW, that can only come from honest competition, not a pre-arranged pk tea dance.

QED

b:victory
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Proskiii - Archosaur
    Proskiii - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    but seriously, was it fun?
    connoisseur of archosonian culture, acclaimed jurist for his controversial stance against narlan hegemony, prolific author, whose contributions to the west gate editorial challenged the co-optation of assassins into a fun-sucking alliance, leader of the FPOA (free peoples of archosaur) movement, and alleged second coming of Bruce Lee, Alexander the Great, Jackie Robinson, et al.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    but seriously, was it fun?
    This looks like a NECRO!

Proskiii - Archosaur replied to a message that was 2 years 11 months 25 days 20 hours 2 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    No it was not.

*stabs*
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.