Daily fc common sense

CandyCorn - Raging Tide
CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Clerics when a sin tanks a boss why are you healing with chromatic heal..and when its lvl 1 thats horrible. IH

Thats its for today stay tuned for next times daily fc common sense b:cute

ewww..i got 2 out of 3 wrong D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
Post edited by CandyCorn - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    the water add on buff is exactly that a add on it wont reduce the damage you do it just wont do much extra damage do to the fact that its a water mob but it definitly will not reduce the damage you do in general and is still better then no buff at all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Ruxal - Harshlands
    Ruxal - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok so wizzes don't water buff people...the bosses are water type and so are some of the mobs, so when you water buff your actually doing lower dmg since the mobs and bosses have high water resistance

Archers why do you use your fire buff during bosses when they are water type your doing less dmg since the bosses are water type ...blah blah blah

Clerics when a sin tanks a boss why are you healing with chromatic heal..and when its lvl 1 thats horrible. IH

Thats its for today stay tuned for next times daily fc common sense b:cute

So you are saying that if a sin does 1000 damage per hit on a water boss, that if I buff him with my level 10 water buff that he will do 980 damage per hit?

Repeats above question for archers?

Third to Ursa/Adriot or someone knowledgeable, does undine help melee damage that has been altered by water/fire/earth damage bonuses?
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    the water add on buff is exactly that a add on it wont reduce the damage you do it just wont do much extra damage do to the fact that its a water mob but it definitly will not reduce the damage you do in general and is still better then no buff at all

silly me b:surrender thought it..yeah
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    same thing with archers' fire-based self buff, it's an add-on that doesn't take away anything from their base damage.

i was going to say something about venos and brambling, but on second thought i don't actually know what kind the reflected damage off bramble guard is. i'd have to assume physical, i think, but venos being wood-based i can't swear to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    seems everyone posting right after i edit b:surrenderyeah my bad thought it was a % of your melee damage oh well
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    seems everyone posting right after i edit b:surrenderyeah my bad thought it was a % of your melee damage oh well

Condensed Thorn (79 skill) is 50% added water damage for 8 seconds, oh how I wish that was a % of melee damage. b:sad
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute