The Wardrobe Commentaries

Options
Susylu - Heavens Tear
Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
edited March 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
wardrobetitle.png

Hey!

In an effort to try and keep the other thread clean with only outfit entries, please post comments and questions about entries found in this Thread on here.

You can post entries you'll like to see here, ideas for a name for "Untitled" outfits, as well as other random comments and tidbits.

Thanks!

b:victory
Post edited by Susylu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Great idea Susy, love seeing new hot fashion combos :D

But the hairstyle with your white wedding set is off. It says Lovebird hair but in the image its actually the eternal love hair ^^
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I hope that one day if I have wife, she will never see that thread ..... NEVER EVER.
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Great idea Susy, love seeing new hot fashion combos :D

But the hairstyle with your white wedding set is off. It says Lovebird hair but in the image its actually the eternal love hair ^^

b:shocked I just noticed, thank you for pointing that out! Ultra fail on my part b:sad

Please send in your own sets when you have time!
    I hope that one day if I have wife, she will never see that thread ..... NEVER EVER.

b:laugh

I'll be adding male fashion too b:avoid
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dear lordie x.x

That is A LOT of fashion.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Very creative.. I would love to see more color in the outfits thoughhhh :p
  • Twelve/am - Heavens Tear
    Twelve/am - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'll be adding male fashion too b:avoid

Hopefully you'll be making a barb with fashion... I want to make my barb look cute but I can't seem to find anything that goes good together. I need Susy's fashion advice. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggie by Susylu, ofc. :)

I'mma girl barb... because we are gonna need barbs when the new expansion comes out. b:cute
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OH YOU. Totally making a thread I could never hope to resist. (Aka: I came down with a high fever today so I totally haz time for PW right now. >.> )

*gets crackin on Fashion Screenies!*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Very creative.. I would love to see more color in the outfits thoughhhh :p

Unfortunately I'm going to hope that people with a colorful closet can help me in that department b:surrender My fashion tends to stay within 5 color zones, but I will be sure to post more of my colored outfits tomorrow!

I know I saw you with some very nice colored outfits... share pleaseeee!

Hopefully you'll be making a barb with fashion... I want to make my barb look cute but I can't seem to find anything that goes good together. I need Susy's fashion advice. b:chuckle

Any male outfits I'll first post would be my Teny honey's outfits most of which I bought him a while back. We do have a barb so I'll get some on there although it is horribly limited... I never got into male fashion much xD

After that I'll scout around and secretly take pics from afk men in game b:avoid

I might just start off with male outfits tomorrow or later tonight - waiting for crystal to get on so she can approve of the model first challenge collage before I post it.

OH YOU. Totally making a thread I could never hope to resist. (Aka: I came down with a high fever today so I totally haz time for PW right now. >.> )

*gets crackin on Fashion Screenies!*

I really do hope you submit yours... but maybe after you get better? b:shutup You should be resting not up and taking screenshots!
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've been sleeping all day though, don't worry about it. b:chuckle

Hm I do wish I had some of my old colorful fashions to show...maybe I have older screenshots that would suffice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Any male outfits I'll first post would be my Teny honey's outfits most of which I bought him a while back. We do have a barb so I'll get some on there although it is horribly limited... I never got into male fashion much xD

Great :) I saw the barb fash you have posted, thank you for doing that b:thanks. The Pirate one looks cute, I might take that into consideration.
    I'm currently still bribing my friend to gimme some of his fash he has. b:surrender He is like the male Susy .

edit: didn't post on my barb.. oh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Great :) I saw the barb fash you have posted, thank you for doing that b:thanks. The Pirate one looks cute, I might take that into consideration.
    I'm currently still bribing my friend to gimme some of his fash he has. b:surrender He is like the male Susy .

edit: didn't post on my barb.. oh well.

I haven't posted mine yet, Kephras sent those in :) I also just got your entry i will do it later after I do homework.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I haven't posted mine yet, Kephras sent those in :) I also just got your entry i will do it later after I do homework.

Well still, thank you for putting those up and big thanks to Kephras also. b:thanks And alright, cool. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'mma girl barb... because we are gonna need barbs when the new expansion comes out. b:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well still, thank you for putting those up and big thanks to Kephras also. b:thanks And alright, cool. :D

I posted your entry under your sin's name, should I change it to your barb's? Also it went in as an Untitled because you didn't give a name xD

I also added SellynZaali's and Graviora's entries! Waiting for Dorset to give me hers too xD

Thanks to everyone for contributing! Please continue to send in more outfits b:pleased
    edited February 2011
    Options

I posted your entry under your sin's name, should I change it to your barb's? Also it went in as an Untitled because you didn't give a name xD

It's fine either way. xD And yeah.. I couldn't think of a name for it. I was thinking "Cheapskate" because of the description (And my lack to aquire dyes to change everything to pure white) but I thought that was alittle cheesey. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's fine either way. xD And yeah.. I couldn't think of a name for it. I was thinking "Cheapskate" because of the description (And my lack to aquire dyes to change everything to pure white) but I thought that was alittle cheesey. D:

Lol, I like that name. I'll go change it to that until you find something better, but I think it sounds kinda cool b:laugh
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol, I like that name. I'll go change it to that until you find something better, but I think it sounds kinda cool b:laugh

Lol woot, okay sounds good then b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Llux - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Finally PMed you some of mine.
    I have a looooot more but I didn't want to overwhelm you. I'll send those later. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sent my one so far x_x I'll send more when I'm not running on two hours of sleep.

Also Miss Susy, I adore the frozen strawberry <3 Makes me want to get a red fairy dress and the boots/gloves.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sent my one so far x_x I'll send more when I'm not running on two hours of sleep.

Also Miss Susy, I adore the frozen strawberry <3 Makes me want to get a red fairy dress and the boots/gloves.

XD thanks.

I'm slowly updating the wardrobe whenever I find time inbetween doing things. I'm really excited and grateful that many people contributed to it, hopefully they will continue to do so. Sorry it's taking me a while to get the submitted ones all up there b:surrender
  • Svarius - Heavens Tear
    Svarius - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    EDIT: nvm, cleared the cache and they came up fine. Guess it's just on my end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Games come and go - cinema lasts a lifetime. (Except VHS - that only lasts 15 years)
    youtube.com/user/KRSMW
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just checked, it's working fine for me in firefox.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:shocked Was it not working?

I'm going to have to fix up some of the entries with better images & such later when I have time. Right now I got all the submissions except the last batch from Llux up, go look! I especially like the "Royal White" set for girls b:pleased
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Unfortunately I'm going to hope that people with a colorful closet can help me in that department b:surrender My fashion tends to stay within 5 color zones, but I will be sure to post more of my colored outfits tomorrow!

I know I saw you with some very nice colored outfits... share pleaseeee!

Ha yes! I've got a rather dull collection at the moment and most of the pieces I have don't match xD so perhaps when I can afford to expand it a bit b:laugh

Edit: Oh! I also wanted to say how much I love Kephras' use of armor as fashion - I myself am guilty of running around in low level armor because I like the look of it xD will probably include one when I send in some. Thanks Kephras for the idea :P
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I LOVE your idea Susylu!!So creative, so original!! I'm definitely going to join for sure!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Pretty sets on the pictures, me likes.
    I should take screenies from my fashions too when I get better videocard and have time to re-dye some of them. :3
    But I guess that someday I will send some pictures for u Susylu!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Pretty sets on the pictures, me likes.
    I should take screenies from my fashions too when I get better videocard and have time to re-dye some of them. :3
    But I guess that someday I will send some pictures for u Susylu!
    I LOVE your idea Susylu!!So creative, so original!! I'm definitely going to join for sure!

Yay! I'll be looking forward to your submissions b:pleased
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Got 21 male fashion up.. think that's about all that Teny and I have minus one or two so male outfit contributions would be very helpful.

Now I get to slowly work on more of my female fashion b:pleased
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Interesting... Imma pm you my outfits tomorrow or on the weekend b:cute

... now to think of some names for them... I should also get my Hubby to model for me if he ever gets on <_< >_>

Edit: I think Teny's char is to... gentil for some of the outfits susy ;A;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Teny does seem to have a gentle looking char o.o but some of them look really snazzy on him.

I'll see if I can't get Tep to hold still long enough for me to snap some piccies.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *Takes her Wardrobe and dumps it out on Susy's head*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com