[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

kantorek
kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
Update 7/25/11:

For those of you who are having issues getting your Jones Blessing, please in the thread below, answering all the questions that you can.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1147981

Thanks!

-FrankieRaye

Do you ever feel the need for power? Ultimate Warsoul Power? Well we can't give you that. What we can give you though is a little bit of Jones' Blessing. Jones Blessing is a Bless Box that grants you +30% Attack Power!

It's yours for free! All you need to do is help spread the word of PWI to your friends on Facebook.

How does it all work?

Step 1: First go to this page: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Step 2: Connect to your Facebook Account

Step 3: Choose your Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

Step 4: Log into the game and check your in-game mail. It's as easy as that!

Once you connect your Facebook Account to the page, and choose where your prize will be delivered to, a post will be pushed out to your Facebook Page, and the prize will be mailed to your character right away.

The Jones' Blessing item will last for 7 days, and you can send yourself a new Blessing once per day.

Help us spread the word of PWI, and we'll help you power up!

Edit (3-18-11): Updated to explain new once per day functionality.
朱健诚
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
Post edited by kantorek on

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yay, jones+black=warsoul xD

edit: also wow 1st post xD

and not so important question: when friends try to send me mail they say taht my mailbox is full
    but i can recieve items from the AH
    will I be able to get the blessing or I have to clean my inbox? xD
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *dies laughing*

30% attac power ain't too bad. At the price of all of my friends finding out I play PWI....b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • scshop
    scshop Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    When does this promotion end?
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This might be the most ridiculous thing PWI ever came out with. I really hope its not permanent.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    um...what happened to the facebook event for the pillar pet b:surrender?
  • Atone - Lost City
    Atone - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    FYI - you don't see the Facebook button when using FireFox. May want to change that as a large portion of players probably use FF as default browser.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Who is Jones anyways?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    FYI - you don't see the Facebook button when using FireFox. May want to change that as a large portion of players probably use FF as default browser.

what button? it worked fine for me (well, i'm with iceweasel actually)
    edited June 2010
    SerenityMare: A NPC in the beginner area that is giving out packs :s
    edited June 2010

Um....I use firefox, and it showed up fine.

So, me think it just be you ._.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Um....I use firefox, and it showed up fine.

So, me think it just be you ._.

I think the Hamsta is getting to you badly. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    fail pwi b:byeb:byeb:bye
    edited June 2010
    I think the Hamsta is getting to you badly. b:chuckle

Nope. I just switch between how I type very often.
    (Mainly so I don't get bored of re-reading things I type for spelling error's)
    b:laughb:chuckle
  • Heavenberry - Dreamweaver
    Heavenberry - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Step 3: Choose your Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

Nothing pops up for me. Using FF on Windows7 atm. Oh well, no blessing for me then.
    Achievment unlocked: Lagg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I know why you cry, but it is something I can never do.
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    30 attack levels? Imagine the sins now...with their insane attack level, this will boost them up so high.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOL! +72 Attack level (BV, Blessing, Frenzy) just oneshot an archer my level. GG b:laugh
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOL! +72 Attack level (BV, Blessing, Frenzy) just oneshot an archer my level. GG b:laugh

That's kind of ridiculous b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Is this only in place as long as Jolly Jones event is implemented or is this a permanent, *get as many times as you want* type of thing?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Last time we had these +30 attack blessings = ROFL

Was amazing!! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kolya_Pak - Dreamweaver
    Kolya_Pak - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    So u tell me this promotion will last forever?!b:dirty
    edited June 2010
    if you think about this, it is a way to compensate for the dq prices
    +30%dmg = more mobs killed in an hour = more dq = more money
    on the other hand, this applies mostly to characters with low dmg per hit
    i doubt that i will be able go from 3 shots to 2 shots
    but DD get a pvp bonus so it's kinda balanced
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    nice its coming back =O

so basically its now 1shot killed or get killed first between the high lvls (or even more so)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    A+ for ingenuity, but this makes things horribly unbalanced. I can now one-shot most non-barb classes.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    A+ for ingenuity, but this makes things horribly unbalanced. I can now one-shot most non-barb classes.
    same goes for wizzy, bms and possibly cleric crits on you too tho =O
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Is this only in place as long as Jolly Jones event is implemented or is this a permanent, *get as many times as you want* type of thing?

As many times as you want. This promotion is not connected to the Jolly Old Jones NPC. (Only in name b:laugh).
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    As many times as you want. This promotion is not connected to the Jolly Old Jones NPC. (Only in name b:laugh).

How long is the Promotion though?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2010
    Will the system only 'send' you a blessing once it confirms your first one is gone?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Will the system only 'send' you a blessing once it confirms your first one is gone?

+30 attack comes out right when they release a 4hr cap on instances =

Marketing People you get a round of applause :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• PhoenixXxXx - Harshlands
    PhoenixXxXx - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yeah its is not working for me I allowded all but once it loged to my acc window closed and I could not chose server/char to select where to recive blessing.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yeah its is not working for me I allowded all but once it loged to my acc window closed and I could not chose server/char to select where to recive blessing.

Same here, i was never asked for server or character
This discussion has been closed.