2»

Comments

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I never saw Sage Fister.
    oracle much?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What would be the point then of a speed buff in demon spark? Demon already has a 20% attack buff increase with Cyclone, so essentially it can be replicated anyways. If they do that, they either need to change Cyclone Heel demon to a different boost, or not bother with demon spark. Honestly don't see a point to changing it.

Yes, it would become pretty much pointless, other than its slight more damage than sage spark if the 550% were to be true. I see it as an attempt to nerf endgame fists due to how powerful they are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes, it would become pretty much pointless, other than its slight more damage than sage spark if the 550% were to be true. I see it as an attempt to nerf endgame fists due to how powerful they are.

Mostly it runs into a few problems however people build. Nerfing our 25% attack speed boost means we would need 4 APS normal to get 5 APS. However, attack speed buff could be 10% and still do the same thing, making even the 20% no better than that. Which would flip it from demon being better at fist, to sage since they keep the same damage reduction. And .5 multiple is not enough to make up for the rigid armor requirements we'd need to pull it off.

So it mostly screws over earlier BMs, or people who want some kind of customization in their armor build. Which would reduce differences just that much more. They might as well just say **** it and make both sparks give 25% damage reduction, if they are going to drop speed buff at all.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mostly it runs into a few problems however people build. Nerfing our 25% attack speed boost means we would need 4 APS normal to get 5 APS. However, attack speed buff could be 10% and still do the same thing, making even the 20% no better than that. Which would flip it from demon being better at fist, to sage since they keep the same damage reduction. And .5 multiple is not enough to make up for the rigid armor requirements we'd need to pull it off.

So it mostly screws over earlier BMs, or people who want some kind of customization in their armor build. Which would reduce differences just that much more. They might as well just say **** it and make both sparks give 25% damage reduction, if they are going to drop speed buff at all.

*points to the interval system/buff speeed multipliers*

its kinda obvious the devvs kinda fail at mathb:chuckle
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cyclone wind sheild red bubble the quicken weapon add and demon highland cleave all give the quicken buff

none of these stack with any other of the above listed skills

swords could craft -.15 bracers with all other - int in game useing a oht sword with -.1 and relentless curage with a 40%+ speed boost to hit 5 aps

so its impracticle as hell but doable

so relentess courage dont stack too ;x