So what DID happen to the Fash Contest stuff?

Options
jaeseu
jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
I know it's been like, ancient...and I would've much rather revived the thread than make a new one as to stay on topic with it...but I don't want everyone to go hysterical and point fingers while going berserk 'cause of my grave-digging or whatever...zombie haters (cough).

Anyway...b:shocked

I
The two winners of the user poll will win:

* One additional unreleased set choice, in addition to the one from making it to the finals.
* Your set will be permanently added to the cash shop, given the name of your choosing.
Whatever happened to that bit? Or did they just release them for like a day or whatever then removed it? Or did it just not happen at all and the entire thing was forgotten?

--- Yeah, I know there are tons of better looking fashion out there right now, the new and shiny stuff, I mean...but STILL...I want to know where that permanent set is?

^- Been bugging me for a long time, lol. x:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    jaeseu wrote: »
    I know it's been like, ancient...and I would've much rather revived the thread than make a new one as to stay on topic with it...but I don't want everyone to go hysterical and point fingers while going berserk 'cause of my grave-digging or whatever...zombie haters (cough).

Anyway...b:shocked

I
    Whatever happened to that bit? Or did they just release them for like a day or whatever then removed it? Or did it just not happen at all and the entire thing was forgotten?

--- Yeah, I know there are tons of better looking fashion out there right now, the new and shiny stuff, I mean...but STILL...I want to know where that permanent set is?

^- Been bugging me for a long time, lol. x:

Those sets have already been released well I know the females sets are out not to sure on the male fashion.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Those sets have already been released well I know the females sets are out not to sure on the male fashion.
    what sets were they?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think the winning male set was a set already in the CS before the contest, iirc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • jaeseu
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No no. What I meant...

Was the set the winner from both guy and girl that put together items from existing fashions in the CS.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=347112

And from what I'm understanding, or rather assuming, was that PW was going to put all those pieces (for each winner) in like, a pack thing or something. s:
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah they were supposed to make it the color of the one that won. Also I think the winner was supposed to name it. It was supposed to be in a pack or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Who really cares? The winners sucked badly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Who really cares? The winners sucked badly.

Guess they were awesome back there b:surrender old days ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wait, when did this event take place? I don't remember it...b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wait, when did this event take place? I don't remember it...b:shocked

It was 6 months ago or so. Somehow apparently only 10 people signed up for the male side, and they all made the finals :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaeseu
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sucked or not, better fashions out now than before, it still leaves the question of where this thing is. =|
    edited February 2010
    Options
    With all the new fashions out, my question is when the next version of this event will happen. I'd prefer that over an in-game lagfest any day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It was 6 months ago or so. Somehow apparently only 10 people signed up for the male side, and they all made the finals :3

Ahhh ok, thanks for refreshing my memory. Yea, I remember that the event took place when men's fashions were lacking variety and style. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.