EVENT: February Calendar Contest Winners!

2»

Comments

• NekoUmiko - Sanctuary
    NekoUmiko - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Great job ^^ I love the first :D but all are great
  • Aia - Raging Tide
    Aia - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Congrats all! b:cute
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i have to say my absolute favorite is the first one b:cute i think its funny b:laugh i also love the tideborn one great job every1 b:victory

edit: i feel REALLY bad for the archer in the first one, he has an arrow in the head and a tiger on him xD
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • tofupuppy
    tofupuppy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol love the first one!
  • yuneisa
    yuneisa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:kiss hola
  • pokepo10
    pokepo10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yay 4 u b:cute
  • naru12345
    naru12345 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    CONCRATS TO THE WINNERb:laughb
  • Elve - Dreamweaver
    Elve - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hmm.. so how many people noticed that three of the winners had incorrect calendars? [by the arrangement of dates/days]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hmm.. so how many people noticed that three of the winners had incorrect calendars? [by the arrangement of dates/days]

Wow, I didn't even notice that b:shocked But only two of them are messed up. The third one you're looking at, if you look at the labels, they have their week starting on Monday so it's correct, just not standard.

On mine in December I accidentally left out 16 somehow, and they PMed me and let me fix it...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Elve - Dreamweaver
    Elve - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, true I suppose. But in the one from Raging Tide, the Sundays are all messed up, which I suppose could be due to saving space.. And the one from Lost City begins on the Sunday, instead of Monday, lol.
    Shouldnt those be something taken into account when choosing winners? o.O
  • BloodFire - Harshlands
    BloodFire - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, true I suppose. But in the one from Raging Tide, the Sundays are all messed up, which I suppose could be due to saving space.. And the one from Lost City begins on the Sunday, instead of Monday, lol.
    Shouldnt those be something taken into account when choosing winners? o.O

Don't worry. Frankie noticed that and I already turned in a correct version. b:victory
  • Couri - Raging Tide
    Couri - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Awww BloodFire, no credit for the person who actually drew that picture? Or maybe the sexy archer that posed for it b:surrender? jk

Good to see you around anyway, start some fun on RT everynow and then, odd not seeing you in WC these days.
  • BloodFire - Harshlands
    BloodFire - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Awww BloodFire, no credit for the person who actually drew that picture? Or maybe the sexy archer that posed for it b:surrender? jk

Good to see you around anyway, start some fun on RT everynow and then, odd not seeing you in WC these days.

Psssh. What sexy archer? He's looking kind flabby to me. jk
    Looking so bored with such a darling babe beside him. What a drool.
    Minori's name is on it and I totally helped her. And she gave me fullll credit to use it for whatever I liked.

As for fun on RT. You guys are b o r i n g. It's a real snore fest. Maybe I'm to much of a PVP girl or something. That sever is just for testing my physic for now.
  • Couri - Raging Tide
    Couri - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Flabby cuz he's a Heavy Armor sin now. :P

And you knew I had to give ya some sort of **** for usin that pic. Sadly the pvp here is a bit dry compared to the days on HL, but maybe it'll get better. Tryin to remain optomistic.