Raging Tide (PvE) Guild List

Comments

• BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    theres been a lot of changes in Resolve since the first day...

new website: www.resolve-pwi.com
    new leader: Sookiee
    (First 2 leader quit game due to rl reasons)

Thank you for the update, a few people had been asking me about the website and now its updated b:thanks
    If you see any errors, please tell me lol. I just drank an entire tall mocha from starbucks and I'm dizzy so yeah...

farty wrote: »
    Guild Name:Infamy
    Level:3
    Leader:NightRage/InfamyBank
    Website/Forums:www.infamy.rocks.it
    Extra:
    I Love my blade Master :)

This guild is already in the guild list. Please do not post guilds if they are already on the list.

Additionally please do not attempt to add in false information to all those who are posting here for your information. I will automatically ignore it b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • merlinkeith
    merlinkeith Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Here at Unity we promote friendship, loyalty and devotion to the faction and your team mates.

We are currently recruiting all classes level 20+ we use GSC for our voice chat. We started the Faction about 1 week ago and have apx. 70 members. Our Faction goal is to own 3 to 4 lands. Nothing much but enough to have some fun and make a little coin. We don't sale items to faction members unless it is a Botique item then we sale at a discounted rate. We do this to help promote Unity towards one another the what's mine is yours and yours is mine idea. As the Faction leader I would like to say that we only want devoted people in our faction both to the game and to each other. Harmony makes the game play more fun. If you have time check out our website.

http://www.gamestreet.net/guilds/1194

You can contact me or one of my officers if you would like to join our faction or know more about us

Ulyesses (Leader)
    Voddy (Director)
    MulanWei (1st Marshal)

See you in game and have fun
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Guild Name: Legends
    Level: 3
    Leader: Liska
    Website/Forums: http://perfectworldlegends.ning.com/

Extra: We believe that the content of one's personality far exceeds the number of one's level. Thus, we are very lax in level/class requirements. We assist in all early/mid-game bosses, practice and build our combat skills in weekly TW, and provide a colorful and hilarious Ventrilo experience for all who wish to partake. (Ask about our Turkish stalkers, lost buttons, and squeaky toys!) If you're someone who enjoys laughing at all of RT's lulzy drama from the sidelines, an every-day-is-Casual-Friday uber-lax atmosphere, and being supported by one of the most stable families on the server, look no further than Legends. Career PvP'ers, egotistical jerkwads, unsupervised children, the awkwardly silent, humorless husks, and faction hoppers need not apply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Here at Unity we promote friendship, loyalty and devotion to the faction and your team mates.

We are currently recruiting all classes level 20+ we use GSC for our voice chat. We started the Faction about 1 week ago and have apx. 70 members. Our Faction goal is to own 3 to 4 lands. Nothing much but enough to have some fun and make a little coin. We don't sale items to faction members unless it is a Botique item then we sale at a discounted rate. We do this to help promote Unity towards one another the what's mine is yours and yours is mine idea. As the Faction leader I would like to say that we only want devoted people in our faction both to the game and to each other. Harmony makes the game play more fun. If you have time check out our website.

http://www.gamestreet.net/guilds/1194
    Guild Name: Legends
    Leader: Liska
    Website/Forums: http://perfectworldlegends.ning.com/

Extra: We believe that the content of one's personality far exceeds the number of one's level. Thus, we are very lax in level/class requirements. We assist in all early/mid-game bosses, practice and build our combat skills in weekly TW, and provide a colorful and hilarious Ventrilo experience for all who wish to partake. (Ask about our Turkish stalkers, lost buttons, and squeaky toys!) If you're someone who enjoys laughing at all of RT's lulzy drama from the sidelines, an every-day-is-Casual-Friday uber-lax atmosphere, and being supported by one of the most stable families on the server, look no further than Legends. Career PvP'ers, egotistical jerkwads, unsupervised children, the awkwardly silent, humorless husks, and faction hoppers need not apply.

I have updated but I cannot stress the fact to stick with the format I gave you for posting your guild

It is simple enough to just fill out:

Guild Name:
    Level:
    Leader:
    Website/Forums:
    Extra:

It is getting very frustrating when people post like:

Guild Name:
    Guild Level:
    Guild Leader:
    Forums:
    Extra:

@merlinkeith; Please re-post in a separate post your guild information in that format. I could write only what I could.

The reason why I ask for you to write it like how I asked you is so it is easy for others to find guilds and their information. I do not mind how long the "Extra" part is, as long as it isn't too long like an entire page of course, but it is getting on my nerve having to erase "Guild" or trying to find out information.

I enjoy updating this a ton, but I have a life outside of PWI too. I have school, sports, music lessons, etc. It takes time out of my free time to having to delete "Guild" or trying to find out information that is invalid or you get the idea.

So my main point is, stick with the format I give you and everyone is happy.

And to people who do post like what I asked you not to, stop doing it. If you already did it before this post, its fine. But I will remind you that when I post it onto the list I will make it look exactly alike like everyone elses so it is more organized and so it make it so it is more "equal" than having some guilds with the "Guild ___" or having color on everyones.

Thank you for posting your guilds and stuff b:thanks

p.s. Sorry if I sounded angry but I'm tired right now and seeing the last two guilds posted just ticked me off a bit... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited January 2010
    Edit

10edits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ...Are you kidding me? You reject my post and type 3 paragraphs worth of a rant simply because I harmlessly put a line break between Website/Forums and Extra? Give me a freakin' break, kid.

You know what? Never mind. Obliging to that completely needless rant goes against what our faction stands for anyway.

Oh oops, that was directed at the other person sorry...... Was meant for the other person xD........ b:surrender Your post was a good post btw :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
    edited January 2010
    Oh. Well alright then, I apologize. I'll go ahead and retract my last post and sort of "re-apply" onto the list since it was just a misunderstanding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Guild Name:Deimos
    Level:2 (soon 3)
    Leader:DrkBeauty
    Website/Forums:
    Extra:No drama , does TT all that, T.W in future. vent forums ect for members
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
    edited February 2010
    Guild Name:Deimos
    Level:2 (soon 3)
    Leader:DrkBeauty
    Website/Forums:
    Extra:No drama , does TT all that, T.W in future. vent forums ect for members
    Guild Name: Purgatory
    Leader: LadyAuro
    Website/Forums:http://purgatorypwi.mmoguildsites.com/
    Extra: Cookies, rumcake, beer, smexy talk, Teamspeak (vent & gsc), etc

February 7th, 2010
    b:cuteb:victory Updated!

And thanks to everyone for posting b:thanks

As always, please update information about current guilds if possible such as merges and other stuff. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Guild Name: Purgatory
    Leader: LadyAuro
    Website/Forums:http://purgatorypwi.mmoguildsites.com/
    Extra: Cookies, rumcake, beer, smexy talk, Teamspeak (vent & gsc), etc
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • TrevaH - Raging Tide
    TrevaH - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Rage new website
    ragert.co.cc
    Not merged with insight btw
    edited February 2010
    Rage new website
    ragert.co.cc
    Not merged with insight btw
    Guild Name: Venice
    Level: 1
    Leader: Tidebornisim
    Website/Forums: None yet.
    Extra: We are a friendly guild that is inviting Level 10+ only and all classes, mainly need more Old classes.

10 February 2010
    (February 10, 2010 sorry French class is stuck in my brain at the moment >.<)

Updated! b:pleased And thanks for updating guild information, good to have people updating b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Tidebornisim - Raging Tide
    Tidebornisim - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Guild Name: Venice
    Leader: Tidebornisim
    Website/Forums: None yet.
    Extra: We are a friendly guild that is inviting Level 10+ only and all classes, mainly need more Old classes.
    StickyGreen - Level 9x Heavens Tear

Less QQ more Pew Pew b:thanks
  • Sekota - Raging Tide
    Sekota - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Could you please update the leader of Hikari to:

Leader: Sekota & sylvani

Thank you! x
    edited February 2010
    Could you please update the leader of Hikari to:

Leader: Sekota & sylvani

Thank you! x
    Another quick update for Rage, we are level 3 now. b:cute

February 15, 2010

b:chuckle Of course I can update! Thanks for updating! b:thanks

As a reminder (as always >.<), if there is not a guild in the list, please add it! And if something is not right or is wrong, please feel free to comment and tell me what my error is, and oh yeah last thing, if there is an update or a change of leader, etc. Please update! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Aia - Raging Tide
    Aia - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Another quick update for Rage, we are level 3 now. b:cute
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    new faction Ascardia
    Leader: Agreon (temporary leader for 1 week: Sorrowess)
    edited February 2010
    new faction Ascardia
    Leader: Agreon (temporary leader for 1 week: Sorrowess)
    Hi :) Can you please update the details for Destiny to:

Guild Name: Destiny
    Leader: Angel
    Website/Forums: N/A
    Extra: No level requirement! We are friendly and inviting as well as helpful :) We don't do Territory Wars. If your looking for a guild to grow(level~ advance) with then feel free to whisper myself(Angel) or anyone of our Marshal/Executor's for an invite.

Thanks in advance :)

Update February 19, 2010

Ummm updated but please follow the guidelines that I have clearly placed for the guild list next time. From the information I gave you, this is what I will be posting for you on the guild list:

Guild Name: Ascardia
    Level: N/A
    Leader: Agreon
    Website/Forums: ascardia.mmoguildsites.com
    Extra: Sorrowess is the temporary leader of the guild (Duration: 1 week)

Please give more information and follow the guidelines that I have set for the guild list.

Edit: Destiny is now updated, sorry for the delay >.< And thank you for updating! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Angel - Raging Tide
    Angel - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hi :) Can you please update the details for Destiny to:

Guild Name: Destiny
    Leader: Angel
    Extra: No level requirement! We are friendly and inviting as well as helpful :) We don't do Territory Wars. If your looking for a guild to grow(level~ advance) with then feel free to whisper myself(Angel) or anyone of our Marshal/Executor's for an invite.

Thanks in advance :)
  • Cassidy - Raging Tide
    Cassidy - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm not one to say really, but I'm thinking Resolve should either me taken off the list or the info should be changed. Because Resolve is gone. :p
    edited February 2010
    I'm not one to say really, but I'm thinking Resolve should either me taken off the list or the info should be changed. Because Resolve is gone. :p

Errrr well that is true... How do you think I should do it? I don't think I should completely remove it because there could still be some remaining members but however I know I should do something... b:surrender

Any comments on what I should do?
    (Oh gosh, the guild list master actually is asking for help xD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Use a few teles asking if anyone from Resolve can contact you. If no one responds after a while remove them from the list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited February 2010
    Use a few teles asking if anyone from Resolve can contact you. If no one responds after a while remove them from the list.

Thank you, I"ll do that then b:thanks

Reminds me, if there are any new guilds or any information needs to be updated, please feel free to post it b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Guild Name: Backdraft
    Leader: Riney
    Website/Forums: http://tinyurl.com/clanbackdraft
    Extra: Fun, easy going, but serious at what we do. TT runs, TW. We also have Teamspeak 3 for voice communications. Join us :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Extra: Fun, easy going, but serious at what we do. TT runs, TW. We also have Teamspeak 3 for voice communications. Join us :D

GJ d(^_^)b
    edited February 2010
    Update on Unity
    Level 3 faction, 150+ members, everything else is the same

February 22, 2010

Backdraft is now added b:chuckle

February 23, 2010

Unity is now updated!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • LightPhoenix - Dreamweaver
    LightPhoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Update on Unity
    Level 3 faction, 150+ members, everything else is the same
    edited February 2010
    *Example:

Guild Name: Hope
    Leader: BeingHope
    Extra: Guild made for only BeingHope's alts and characters, not recruiting other players.

* = This post will serve as an example. Hope (guild) is a real guild made by myself for my own uses, not recruiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Kiyori - Raging Tide
    Kiyori - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Guild Name: Die Schatten
    Level: 1 (noch kein Bedarf an einem Upgrade)
    Leader: Sanashen
    Website/Forums: http://www.noquar.de
    Extra: Wir sind eine Deutsche Gilde, die erwachsene Mitglieder aufnimmt.

Please take this as is. Since the guild only accepts Germans (no English in guild chat), there's no need to type out our infos in English (might be misleading). Thank you.
    edited February 2010
    Guild Name: Die Schatten
    Level: 1 (noch kein Bedarf an einem Upgrade)
    Leader: Sanashen
    Website/Forums: http://www.noquar.de
    Extra: Wir sind eine Deutsche Gilde, die erwachsene Mitglieder aufnimmt.

Please take this as is. Since the guild only accepts Germans (no English in guild chat), there's no need to type out our infos in English (might be misleading). Thank you.

February 26, 2010

Updated! And sure, thats fine with me! Besides.. I don't even know German so I couldn't translate it xD... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011