How the hell do u kill a barb

Comments

• rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    combine the thread title with spark and modify the words abit and you will know how to kill bad geared barbs atleast
  • RedHawkShade - Lost City
    RedHawkShade - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmm 4 things i would like to bring up.

1 barbs have will have atleast one skill that wont miss

2 Flawless/Immac amber shards

3 Blood bath

4 accuracy ornaments

we rely on not getting hit so the fact that their first skill WILL hit us + Blood bath accompinied with acc shards + Ornaments that happen to add accuracy = our evasion is shot.

o yea and true emptiness (aka throw veno) can do all that on its own.

maybe we need bear traps for them.

ANYWAY i looked at what u guys suggested and id like to mention that the ive done the best against them when i 2spark + stun lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blide - Lost City
    Blide - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think to kill a barb the Stealth is the best weapon,get into stealth track him,than buff yourself,than break out from stealth and try every good damaging skill ohh and don't forget that a barb who uses ornaments have low acc,the double of low is still low bloodbath takes from hp and gives not as much acc, and always use focused mind saved me from lvl 9x mages XD,had time to run back to safe...hehe works on barbs and their armageddon aswell,and if the armageddon they will loose half of mp and hp,soo try to survive it,than 2nd wind with ginie you will have nearly full hp and he lost lots of hp and mp and without mp barbs under lvl 89 without demon spark are not a problem
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted

To every assassin class mate...always focus your minds b:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Beastial Onslaught : reduce target evasion by 50% for 8 second.

Barbarian at lv 77, 41 dex (wrost dex possible) + 2 misty ring + bloodbath = 1968 accuracy.
    At lv 77 assassin usually has around 2094 evasion with no gear other than dagger for that lv. b:cute

(at these lv barb can lower your evasion by 50% so around 1000 evasion left)

Violent Triumph (anti debuff) + Bestial Onslaught (reduce evasion) + Untamed Wrath (anti stealth)
    Ancestral Rage (always hit), Tree of Protection + Armageddon (k.o ?) + Charmed barbarian
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmm 4 things i would like to bring up.

1 barbs have will have atleast one skill that wont miss

2 Flawless/Immac amber shards

3 Blood bath

4 accuracy ornaments

we rely on not getting hit so the fact that their first skill WILL hit us + Blood bath accompinied with acc shards + Ornaments that happen to add accuracy = our evasion is shot.

o yea and true emptiness (aka throw veno) can do all that on its own.

maybe we need bear traps for them.

ANYWAY i looked at what u guys suggested and id like to mention that the ive done the best against them when i 2spark + stun lock

u still have focus mind tho which is 25% chance to reduce all dmg to 1 when its maxed.
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok...i'll try to make it more clear. Unless you are talking about charmless FAIL barbs with FAIL armor, there is no way at least atm.

I am Demon.
    20K HP
    9k Accuracy on bloodbath
    28% critical

Untistun skill, AoE stun that does NOT require target, 50% evasion debuff,
    Barb only genie skill tha reduces damage 30%+ (used even if stunned), lvl100 debuff skill (20% to completely debuff target), Ranged (20m) 200% base damage attack skill 100% to hit with 8sec freeze...the list goes on...and on...and on...

So please change title to: How do you kill a FAIL barb.

And dont take me wrong peeps, i got a lvl80 sin myself i LOVE sins! But you got to understand whats a sins job.

At lvl99+ with full interval gear and highly refined weapons + lvl79 + Demon/Sage skills + lvl100 skills, I am sure sins will have the chance to take out good barbs as much as any other class can STILL it will require quite an effort to do so. Focus on what Sins do best peeps, take out fast those damn Wizzys, Clerics,Venos and Archers in TWs b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You use skills...

Maybe ive fought fail barbs, but I really don't have trouble with them.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
    edited February 2010
    Well thats it. b:thanks
    No need to post statement saying :
    "Hey i can defeat barbarian !! These how to do it bla bla bla . . . another easy prey."
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sins will never be able to take out high lvl + well geared barbs b:bye

Even if you can hold the barb chain stunned with skill + use occult ice you cant deal enough dmg. Also barbs have the 79 free-movement skill.

Even with hell spark and interval gear i think its kinda impossible. Magic users with +10+12 weapons cant solo good 99+ barbs, so how the hell is a sin gonna do it with phy attack skills and dps b:cry

Dunno my barb is only lvl 90 and have pretty mediocre gear but still sins hit him for like 400-800 with pretty highly refined frost daggers <.< Thats just not enough on someone with 15k-20k hp.

I guess maybe a sin with grade 13/14 weapon +12 and same interval as a fist BM can do it. Also i heard that lvl 11 skills might add elemental dmg to sins attacks. If thats true sins might be able to face well geared Bms/barbs and actually win.
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I know how to kill a barb by using a sin

step 1 get a party

step 2 watch party die

step 3 repeat step 1 and 2 till barb has 1 hp

step 4 use a bow
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I know how to kill a barb by using a sin

step 1 get a party

step 2 watch party die

step 3 repeat step 1 and 2 till barb has 1 hp

step 4 use a bow

step 1 get a Good party

step 2 6 v 1 the charmed barb

step 3 post on WC about how fail barb is b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Havilah - Sanctuary
    Havilah - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    When I readed the sugestion of luring a barb to a world boss, I realised those lv? boss where considered lv150 and would still be able to see all and every assassin for a long time.b:chuckle
  • Crypsis - Lost City
    Crypsis - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lure the barb to 2-3

Make him tank Wulord or Belial

Leave party and pk the 2 clerics

Watch barb die

Actually might not work if he has charm and chi for invoke the spirit b:cry
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sins will never be able to take out high lvl + well geared barbs b:bye

Even if you can hold the barb chain stunned with skill + use occult ice you cant deal enough dmg. Also barbs have the 79 free-movement skill.

Dunno my barb is only lvl 90 and have pretty mediocre gear but still sins hit him for like 400-800 with pretty highly refined frost daggers <.< Thats just not enough on someone with 15k-20k hp.

How does the barb use the skill if you have him chain locked?

400-800? That's like 600 average right? 5 hits per second would make 3k each second, no including crits. That's like 6.6 seconds to deplete the entire 20k life bar. But yeah, of course, they have charms. But IJS, you should see a 5 bm fight a barb ~ it's an interesting matchup.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    skyxiii wrote: »
    How does the barb use the skill if you have him chain locked?

400-800? That's like 600 average right? 5 hits per second would make 3k each second, no including crits. That's like 6.6 seconds to deplete the entire 20k life bar. But yeah, of course, they have charms. But IJS, you should see a 5 bm fight a barb ~ it's an interesting matchup.

Yeah, because most Sins have 5 att/s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    cash shop heavily

Q.Q on fourum

or wait for your 79 skills and heaven/hell skills/sparks

@ divine there are no sins with sustainable 5 aps due to a lack of demon spark so i fail to see why it gets brought up so often by 4x-5x sinsb:surrender

mabey they has hax skills that allow for non existant abilities and gear only gettable at twice their levelb:shocked

@ skyxiii yes...assuming they use no skills and that you didnt break your DPS with stuns and that they are uncharmed and that their geni has 0 stamina that alone will kil them bm's really have to resort to all kinds of dirtyness and amps to kill a wel geared barb + that 5 aps
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Sabre_ - Harshlands
    Sabre_ - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, if your talking about 6x

DONT use chill of the deep, get his hp to just before half, so his charm doesnt tick.

Wolf emblem > double spark > inner harmony > maze steps > dragon strike > power dash

and hit him with normal hits, you don't NEED to use maze steps since there stun has a pretty good chance of missing, tangling mire helps alot too.

with the amount of crits u hit, should be enough to take the barb out.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited February 2010
    Why is it that in any "scenario" the target is always standing still for you guys to beat on? Happens a lot on other forums too. b:puzzled
  • Sabre_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Because tackling slash keeps them immobolized for 9 seconds
    edited February 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Why is it that in any "scenario" the target is always standing still for you guys to beat on? Happens a lot on other forums too. b:puzzled

b:worried What she mean is the barb won't just stand there watching you do all those thing . . . even if they can't move. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabre_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    b:worried What she mean is the barb won't just stand there watching you do all those thing . . . even if they can't move. b:surrender

hmm well at 6x a barb couldn't kill my sin lol the damage is to low and not enough accuracy. but ofc I'm only talking in the 6x lvls, it completely changes at higher levels.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2010

invoke > 9 seconds of immoblize
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Sabre_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    invoke > 9 seconds of immoblize

That's ok the immobolize uses no chi and has a short cooldown, sin just uses stealth if a barb turtles.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    A sane barb will switch to tiger and use flesh ream, it's 100% acurate

Also, what's the use of imobilising if you both are already fighting at melee range? It's not like he's ganna runb:chuckle

EDIT: mighty swing, barbs 50% chance of stun skil in humanoid, also has 100% acuratacy
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
    edited February 2010
    The funny thing is barbarian actually gain more evasion per dex compared to assassin. b:chuckle
    1 dex for barb is 40 evasion for assassin it 30 evasion.
    class that gain highest evasion per dex is bm (50), barb is second. b:laugh
    even archer only gain 30 per dex, but they has many skill to increase evasion anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tidebornisim - Raging Tide
    Tidebornisim - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You don't. In Soviet PWI, Barbs kill YOU!

DAMN I love this guy!!! b:laugh

But there is absolutely no way you can except copying barb stats and wearing GOOD armour along with badass daggers... WHICH WE DONT HAVE SO WE CANT DO TT!
    StickyGreen - Level 9x Heavens Tear

Less QQ more Pew Pew b:thanks
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    DAMN I love this guy!!! b:laugh

But there is absolutely no way you can except copying barb stats and wearing GOOD armour along with badass daggers... WHICH WE DONT HAVE SO WE CANT DO TT!

Join the club.

A solo DD killing a barb is verry hard anyway, wizzy's who can kite him and still do enough dmg have the best chance (or 1shot with sage BIDSb:victory)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    sins still have a chance against an uncharmed barb, but the charm totally diminishes any chance of victory. i've won a number of duels against a decently geared barb... but pk with charms is a different story b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rubycc - Heavens Tear
    Rubycc - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    sins still have a chance against an uncharmed barb, but the charm totally diminishes any chance of victory. i've won a number of duels against a decently geared barb... but pk with charms is a different story b:surrender

agreed, u'd have to get really lucky on crits to kill a charmed barb... and even then they have so much hp you may not make it in time b:cry
  • RedHawkShade - Lost City
    RedHawkShade - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Anyone wanna do this as a test. Get a barb ur lvl (at least 6x) Wolf emblem> double spark> inner harmony> crit increase> melee attack to see if its even POSIBLE to kill him. if we could find a way to keep him there while the combo plays out. If its not even possible then all sins need to stay the hell away from barbs.

the other method would be COD> whatever amp genie skill u wish> what ever pk pot u wish > what ever apoth extra damage thing u wish > skill spam

sin can be fully. buffed barb should be first tested unbuffed. If killed then self buffed. if killed once more fully buffed if u wish.Barb can be in standing or kitty form even tho he wont die in kitty why not see how close we can get. this is a 1v1 test so veno amp and other class debuffs shouldnt be used unless its from ur sin.

once someone who has time tests this out we will have our answer of "How the hell do u kill a barb"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.