Fist BM's Vs Assassins

Lnu_M_Flower - Lost City
Lnu_M_Flower - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Assassin
I wanted to ask for your opinions in a PK Fight who would win.

Fist BM's / Assassins

The BM being able to Use Fists, Swords, Axes

Assassin being Pure Dex

Both the BM and Assassin being lvl 70

Post your opinions
Post edited by Lnu_M_Flower - Lost City on

Comments

• StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I wanted to ask for your opinions in a PK Fight who would win.

Fist BM's / Assassins

The BM being able to Use Fists, Swords, Axes

Assassin being Pure Dex

Both the BM and Assassin being lvl 70

Post your opinions

This is like the 500000000 topic on this lol... or maybe the 3rd, but i already lost count. it's not really a fist bm if he's just going to switch to axes and swords etc. but in this case, i would just tick that mofos charm, and run away :D win for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    here we go againb:shocked
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    me would win by restating to heavy armor and using this and this

b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    here we go againb:shocked

^ What i am going to post when i see these thread with no reply yet.
    But i don't want the op to feel hurt. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Crypsis - Lost City
    Crypsis - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Who the hell cares about who wins during 7X pvp. Most players haven't even upgraded their skills and have **** gear <.<

But pretty sure the assassin is an alt, since 75% of tideborns are alts to higher lvl players with loads of gold on their mains. So the sin will have 10 times better gear and all pvp-skills maxed and the BM will get **** on.

At 100+ im pretty sure its the Bm tho, if he is fist user and demon.
    edited February 2010
    5 to 1 on the poll. sin is winning by a landslide so far.b:chuckle
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    At lv 70 =\?
    Mehhhhhhhh.
    Kinda obvious imo ~
    The hamster wielding calamities wins.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    have yet to have a sin bring me under 1/4 hp in a duel

or do more than tick a charm one in map PK

and i CAN get 79 skills and a hell spark+ demon skills

untill sins get finnished its not even a question...bmb:chuckle
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • BoozeLover - Dreamweaver
    BoozeLover - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    both have same grade/refined/shardet gear(imagine TT-70 example both wep and armor) and both have skills maxed and know how to play, BM ftw, stun HF stun beat up = dead fish, but lets say sin starts with invis and jumps and stuns and gets stuns up and DD between them, well hope sin gets crit and kill BM b4 will of Bodshiva(if BM got 2 sparks) cause then sin got 2 options stealth run/re-attack or activate their "antistun"(if they have 1) and hope BM doesn't doesn't beat sin to fishsticks till their stun gets out off cooldown and bodshiva wears off.

again its all in players there are more than OVER 9000 possibilities genie/skills/gear/etc so just stop these treads and admit BM BEATS FISHFACES(jokeb:laugh)

oh and wonder why its 8 BM/12 sin atm..wonder in what forum we are on....OFC Venomancers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabre_ - Harshlands
    Sabre_ - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    7x? lol.. sin and I'm not saying that cause i AM a sin I'm saying it cause of what ive seen..

only talking about 7x btw, not saying sins win at higher lvl, as i wouldn't know.

and booze, sins have immune to stun skill..and dont need to HOPE a sin will crit, he WILL crit lol
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    7x? lol.. sin and I'm not saying that cause i AM a sin I'm saying it cause of what ive seen..

only talking about 7x btw, not saying sins win at higher lvl, as i wouldn't know.

and booze, sins have immune to stun skill..and dont need to HOPE a sin will crit, he WILL crit lol

Bm has it too and last longer. b:thanks
    Both need 1 spark to cast but bm version last 15 second, assassin last 10 second.
    Both instant channel but bm cooldown was faster.
    And for now assassin only has phy attack, bm has alter marrow physical and aura of golden bell to boost phy defense.
    Don't forget bm instant 20% heal skill with heal over time 15 second.
    Though if each other try to stun at same time sin has tidal protection and focused mind. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

the hell are you on? at 7x LA def goes down the crapper fast

srsly farstrike crits=dead

anything zerks everr = dead

stand and punch with bolshi on = dead sin (really for when the bm is so sick of it and just dosent care)

or are you talking vit axe bm's here? i really doubt most of the posters here have ever fought a well pioleted fist axe bm...b:surrender
  • CaseyLynn - Lost City
    CaseyLynn - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you were on Lost City server and if you met Mr. Spits. 8x Sin... he is a BEAST,he goes invisible mp pots like hell runs around kills everyone.. i mean EVERYONE. and no one can attack him cause he is invi. it sucks. but sins are amazing in pvp. even tho they dont have as much ph def they ill you before you can even get the target...
    in my opinion that skill is way over rated. much to powerful.
    An if there is a 9x ho can see him thats who he goes for first. hes scary b:shocked
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you were on Lost City server and if you met Mr. Spits. 8x Sin... he is a BEAST,he goes invisible mp pots like hell runs around kills everyone.. i mean EVERYONE. and no one can attack him cause he is invi. it sucks. but sins are amazing in pvp. even tho they dont have as much ph def they ill you before you can even get the target...
    in my opinion that skill is way over rated. much to powerful.
    An if there is a 9x ho can see him thats who he goes for first. hes scary b:shocked

Not as scary as the 100 Assassin on Dreamweaver with Rank 8 and Nirvana gear.

If a 9x can see him, he's doin' it wrong. Send another Assassin with Awareness and Cat-like Tread leveled at him.
    i really doubt most of the posters here have ever fought a well pioleted fist axe bm...

I laughed at the 8x Fist/Axe BM who was hitting me for 300 dmg with his fists, and who crit me with Drake Bash for 1.9k dmg, when I had 5k HP. Just got annoying letting him waste my charm after a while.

I imagine I'll change my tune when fist BMs start attacking 5x per second; until then, skill spamming me is probably your best bet...there's a reason everyone used to lol at fists in PVP, and that's because without a lot of -interval, they really do suck for killing people.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Not as scary as the 100 Assassin on Dreamweaver with Rank 8 and Nirvana gear.

If a 9x can see him, he's doin' it wrong. Send another Assassin with Awareness and Cat-like Tread leveled at him.

I laughed at the 8x Fist/Axe BM who was hitting me for 300 dmg with his fists, and who crit me with Drake Bash for 1.9k dmg, when I had 5k HP. Just got annoying letting him waste my charm after a while.

I imagine I'll change my tune when fist BMs start attacking 5x per second; until then, skill spamming me is probably your best bet...there's a reason everyone used to lol at fists in PVP, and that's because without a lot of -interval, they really do suck for killing people.

indeed however 5k hp at 80 = cash correct? since you sins has 0 vit for the most part

and 1.9k of a drake bash crit? lowest i has seen on that vs LA is 2.4b:surrender (+4 calams should be standard gear for a 80 bm)

and yes i laugh at the sins my level that chain 2 spaks 2 spark skills and nukes...to hit for like 1k tops...

the point remains that you take far more damage than you dish out vs HA classes do not have endgame skills or sparks and are even squishier than archers without large infusions of coin

just throwing that out thereb:surrender

@ CaseyLynn are you this dudes stalker or alt?
  • Xirella - Harshlands
    Xirella - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Shakes head, ignores all talk of 1v1 vs battles. Waits in corner stealthed. Watches target hp reach 50% or lower. Shadow port to target = dead before it knows what happens. Cloaks again and listens to sound of qq and gentle breezes as another victim strolls by.

If you guys haven't figured out what an assassin is all about yet too bad. But standing around looking to do 1v1 vs any class definitely aint it.
  • Mako_Shiruku - Sanctuary
    Mako_Shiruku - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Shakes head, ignores all talk of 1v1 vs battles. Waits in corner stealthed. Watches target hp reach 50% or lower. Shadow port to target = dead before it knows what happens. Cloaks again and listens to sound of qq and gentle breezes as another victim strolls by.

If you guys haven't figured out what an assassin is all about yet too bad. But standing around looking to do 1v1 vs any class definitely aint it.

Amen. Sins are not for direct combat. To do so is to ignore the very nature of an assassin.

We have stealth for a reason. Just when you think you got away, you get a tackling slash to keep you in place, a rib strike to slow you down, a punture wound to keep you dying, and a throatcut to keep you from screaming. After that, itsb:bye. Oh, and pray we dont crit somewhere in there.b:chuckle
    The Pker's Prayer
    ~~~
    The Angels in Heaven
    (Now I lay you down to sleep)
    Simply wont let me
    (I pray the lord your soul to keep)
    Enter quietly
    (And if I die before you)
    Ill see you in hell
    (That shall be his first mistake)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Kephras for the awesome Sig
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BM for these reasons

1. BMs attack rate is faster
    BM = 1.43 and Sin = 1.25 BM wins here
    2. BM HA armour Vs Sins LA = GG BM wins again
    3. BMs phys marrow = wtf is that poking me, BM wins again
    4. Sins Squishy as hell BMs arnt, BM wins again
    5. BMs are human and not fish people, GG fishies, Humans are better!!
    6. there prob more reasons but im tired and cant be bothered to type any more

o and might aswell add this
    7. BM switchies to calamities and zerk crits the fish person for the lolz

b:cute
    edited February 2010
    honestly, most BMs i fought honestly miss to much or get there atks avoided by focus mind to do any real dmg on me.

it may be true that technically we do less dmg on a BM then a BM does on us but it hardly matters if the BMs atks are being missed 25% of the time cuz of focuse mind and then theres also evasion to be considered.

also like someone said above me sins wont go after a HA 1 on 1. in a REAL pvp situation and environment a sin might KS a barb/BM while there HP is low and charm has not cooled down. or atk while someone else is atking them. we dont play by rules or morals, whichever tactic gets the teal we will do it. and if it so happens to be a cheap manner in which we kill someone then so be it. thats how assasins roll b:cool

duels hardly count as real pvp imo.
  • Daose - Harshlands
    Daose - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BM for these reasons

1. BMs attack rate is faster

No, you're better of skill spamming because rib strike will render your auto-attack useless, which is why I think a pure fist BM is at a disadvantage against an assassin.

WIN.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2010

but he said pvp @ lvl70
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    also like someone said above me sins wont go after a HA 1 on 1. in a REAL pvp situation and environment a sin might KS a barb/BM while there HP is low and charm has not cooled down. or atk while someone else is atking them. we dont play by rules or morals, whichever tactic gets the teal we will do it. and if it so happens to be a cheap manner in which we kill someone then so be it. thats how assasins roll b:cool.

Lol, you shouldn't speak for the whole population of sins. Some of us do play with honor and consider morality. And yeah lol, I go after HA 1 on 1 o.O.

It's about lv 70 pvp though lol. This isn't that great of a comparison because fist bms don't shine until later. Fists aren't great pvp weapons at this level ~ they're more of a long-term/end-game goal for blademasters.

As for going for HA, I'm surprised so many haven't considered the full potential of our stunlock yet. At 86, you should have a combo that can keep the opponent locked for at least 30 seconds. Silencing is deadly. It's one of the main reasons why I chose to give my bm up for this sin.
    Here I'm quoting from another thread:

"i got attacked by a sin for like 3 minutes and i couldnt fight back! and eventually he killed me -.- man that strong stun leaves us defenseless, not fair!!"

Since we don't have elemental damage skills to fight HA classes like the HA classes do, try sharding elemental dmg gems or using elemental dmg pots.

Edit: lol, I was going refrain from doing the poll, but after I saw that Trawne & Cheze also voted sin, I voted :P.
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    No, you're better of skill spamming because rib strike will render your auto-attack useless, which is why I think a pure fist BM is at a disadvantage against an assassin.

WIN.

Cyclone heel will probably sort that out, they slow us down, we speed our self back up again. (taking it that is what rib strike does). every sins knows 1v1 with a bm is a 1 way street to hell, same as if they 1v1 a barb
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010

yet too see a sins take out atleast 30% hp of a barb or bm. (decent bm and barb, not some noob 1s).
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    Vorhes - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To tell the truth the only prob i have in pvp is against venos, BMs/barbs i win 80% of the time (due to lvl differences) but same lvl i win 95% of the time and what ive noticed.....doesnt matter what kinda axe a barb has ,like everyone else (thinking because off a sins low hp and LA) gets shocked to the fact

a/ i always make sure i hit you before you hit me by putting myself at an advantage point (1v1 out in the open with a sin.....LOL)
    b/keep depending on those calamity axes i love to see the misses when you TRY to hit me WHILE im stunning the hell outta you.

but to be fair the only BMs that gave me a REAL run were a few sword/fist BMs in a few instances i i beat em but they beat me just as evenly also 50/50,as for the venos kicking me around.........im not gonna tell at all lol
  • Kirigakure - Raging Tide
    Kirigakure - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Idk why the poll says specifically Fist BM does that mean that they only use that weapon?..If so thats gimping the BM o.o;..they wont be able to use the axe stun, the slow debuff, or the amp, or the ranged attacks from swords/poles, or the atackk debuff from swords (which hurts like hell btw o-o)..though they'd still get to use Bolt which freezes and reduces the attack speed of the enemy(its a ***** aint it? =D).....if theyre that gimped being unable to use all of those moves it'll be like saying "sins cant use focused mind, or stealth, or Rib Strike" o.o;;
    I once asked God for a bike. Then I realized God didn't work that way. So I stole a bike, and asked for God's forgiveness.
  • Tidebornisim - Raging Tide
    Tidebornisim - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Female Assassins on Venomancers...

NOW THAT CAN BE AN EPIC WIN!

b:victory
    StickyGreen - Level 9x Heavens Tear

Less QQ more Pew Pew b:thanks
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    To tell the truth the only prob i have in pvp is against venos, BMs/barbs i win 80% of the time (due to lvl differences) but same lvl i win 95% of the time and what ive noticed.....doesnt matter what kinda axe a barb has ,like everyone else (thinking because off a sins low hp and LA) gets shocked to the fact

a/ i always make sure i hit you before you hit me by putting myself at an advantage point (1v1 out in the open with a sin.....LOL)
    b/keep depending on those calamity axes i love to see the misses when you TRY to hit me WHILE im stunning the hell outta you.

but to be fair the only BMs that gave me a REAL run were a few sword/fist BMs in a few instances i i beat em but they beat me just as evenly also 50/50,as for the venos kicking me around.........im not gonna tell at all lol

damn why are you on a different server, id love to pwn you for thinking your soo good.
    1. any decent bm will have will of the Bodhistva on and prevent you for stunning/sleeping
    2. any decent bm would have you down a in a few seconds
    3. any decent bm will have enough Accuracy to deal with sins/archers before they get misties (i have 3k Acc along with 6k hp)
    4. any decent bm with calamities will 1 shot your **** with a simple zerk crit
    5. fight decent bms and not the noobs that oracled there way to lvl 70 or are just **** at pvp and think your a pro sin that can take out any bm.
    b:bye
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    damn why are you on a different server, id love to pwn you for thinking your soo good.
    1. any decent bm will have will of the Bodhistva on and prevent you for stunning/sleeping
    2. any decent bm would have you down a in a few seconds
    3. any decent bm will have enough Accuracy to deal with sins/archers before they get misties (i have 3k Acc along with 6k hp)
    4. any decent bm with calamities will 1 shot your **** with a simple zerk crit
    5. fight decent bms and not the noobs that oracled there way to lvl 70 or are just **** at pvp and think your a pro sin that can take out any bm.
    b:bye

shhhhhhhh

let the fishies learn the hard way...kinda a present to all the bm's on LC and harsh...free gearb:chuckle
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yet too see a sins take out atleast 30% hp of a barb or bm. (decent bm and barb, not some noob 1s).

Actually tested on Volf 100 barb 99 gold ha for fun see dmg. Actually my dmg as 85 did crit for 1,1k auto atatck spark. it was duel tho, but the duraction of 2 spark kinda enough take down the hp pool. he only fisted a bit, i woulda died badly haha, but was to see dmg on ha 99 gold.

and for fist bm's. not scary after rib strike. but then skill spam. i've yet to kill a fist bm on my sin. killed axe bm's, not fist.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz