NOTICE: 2/9 Server Maintenance FINISHED!

Comments

• Tala_IaRooga - Heavens Tear
    Tala_IaRooga - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Battle of Immortals (which I'm also joining). b:victory

me too b:victory
    so excited

Anyways, to topic,

I like that I can watch White Collar tonight and play PWI at the same time tonight
    Characters:
    -Faction- RedWave

Tala_IaRooga (76) Venomancer (retired) -Marshal-

Andros_Ry (62) Blademaster -Director-

Ajaa (73) Assassin -Leader-

Arael_Mae (23) Cleric -Marshal-
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I wonder if we will get any intersting items in the cash shop like maybe some more hair styles :O
    *prays for sun visors and sunglasses for females b:surrender*
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *prays for sun visors and sunglasses for females b:surrender*

I shall pray with you *starts praying*
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
    edited February 2010
    I shall pray with you *starts praying*
    xD Lol :P

(...stupid post limit ><)
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And if those of you who live close to Philly, buy me a cheesteak and ship it over here will you? b:thanks

On it. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i want to log in with an inbox mail containing 100mill :P
    edited February 2010
    i want to log in with an inbox mail containing 100mill :P
    Wouldn't we all... x.x

On an unrelated note: nice uhh... siggy ^^;
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    GAnd if those of you who live close to Philly, buy me a cheesteak and ship it over here will you? b:thanks

Pat's or Geno's?

Personally I prefer DeNicks pork sandwiches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
    edited February 2010
    Wouldn't we all... x.x

On an unrelated note: nice uhh... siggy ^^;

thanks but been meaning to alter it for a while ^^, its just a cut down version of my orig i made

Siggy full sized

im selling fash to make money >_<
    edited February 2010
    thanks but been meaning to alter it for a while ^^, its just a cut down version of my orig i made

Siggy full sized

im selling fash to make money >_<
    Lol, still like your siggy :P

Eh... I couldn't be bothered doing that... Me luvers fash x.x
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• TurismoX - Lost City
    TurismoX - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    new moves plz
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *snip*
    start thinking of ways to pass the time starting at 11PM. And a reminder that forum-trolling does not count as one of these ways.
    *snip*
    you know it's gonna happen anyway lol
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
    edited February 2010
    not enough troll's around imo >_>

forum activity is low atm
    edited February 2010
    you know it's gonna happen anyway lol
    +1 xD (Not like we have anything else better to do b:avoid Jk :P)
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Choze - Dreamweaver
    Choze - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:thanks Gettin better Frankie! WTG b:pleased
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    +1 xD (Not like we have anything else better to do b:avoid Jk :P)
    I'm sure mods are lurking from the knowledge of this as well
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    edited February 2010
    I'm sure mods are lurking from the knowledge of this as well
    That's part of their job, isn't it? b:avoid
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Tidebornisim - Raging Tide
    Tidebornisim - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Reserved.... b:mischievous

Reserved for shmexy time? b:chuckle
    StickyGreen - Level 9x Heavens Tear

Less QQ more Pew Pew b:thanks
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    That's part of their job, isn't it? b:avoid
    well, people are SUPPOSED to have some restraint, but we know that doesn't happen on the forums during maintenance. their job is to maintain order, as far as I see it. Which a few of us who aren't even mods try, but sometimes that extra push is needed. *shrugs*
  • Diva - Dreamweaver
    Diva - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    East Coast? I'm getting hit with snowstorm after snowstorm b:chuckle

I don't know about you but I am certainly SICK of digging out of the snow ;-; Like seriously I have missed more work in this last week then I have EVER since I have had this job. The only upside is my Veno has leveled 3 times in the 90s in three days XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I ain't sayin' that I'm the best. But I'm the best. Hey baby you need that."

My Chars:
    Diva | 8x Vit Blademaster | Dreamweaver | Dragons | PowerSurge owns my soul
    Gwendolynne | 9x Heavy Werefox | Heavens Tear | Tao | I Love you G-Kat
    Xyleena | 8x Support Cleric | Heavens Tear | No Faction | Second Main
    Delecroix | 5x Assassin | Heavens Tear | EqualiZeR Leader | Inactive
    Dessari | 5x Psychic | Dreamweaver | No Faction | Inactive
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I don't know about you but I am certainly SICK of digging out of the snow ;-; Like seriously I have missed more work in this last week then I have EVER since I have had this job. The only upside is my Veno has leveled 3 times in the 90s in three days XD

That's the only downside. My development has a private snowplow contractor, so our roads are perfect even when the main roads are undriveable...all we have to do is plow out our driveways b:chuckle Of course, that's a chore in itself...I hurt my back last time b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    edited February 2010
    I'm fortunate enough to live in a community with an HOA, so my porch/sidewalk/parking is all plowed and shoveled by the time I wake up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I'm fortunate enough to live in a community with an HOA, so my porch/sidewalk/parking is all plowed and shoveled by the time I wake up.

Good, come plow mine. D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Diva - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    That's the only downside. My development has a private snowplow contractor, so our roads are perfect even when the main roads are undriveable...all we have to do is plow out our driveways b:chuckle Of course, that's a chore in itself...I hurt my back last time b:sad

I broke BOTH of my snow shovels this last weekend, took me 7 hours and 45 min to dig out, so I said **** this and Hyper EXP'd my Veno to 94, LMAO!!! And now I have tomorrow off its supposed to snow more so I'll probalby call out on Thursday again and ROAR have to work Overtiem to make up my hours to pay my heating bills. Tonight I told my manager when he told me to go home early that "Snow" was a bad word and he wasn't allowed to say it anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Chars:
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    On the 6th and 7th of January, I had about 4.5 inches of snow. Aside from last February, that's the most I have ever seen.

The rest of the country saw more though, either at once or over a few days. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Diva - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    On the 6th and 7th, I had about 4.5 inches of snow. Aside from last February, that's the most I have ever seen.

QQ I got 13 two weeks ago, this last weekend was 27 inches and today is expected about 12-14 inches >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Chars:
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I broke BOTH of my snow shovels this last weekend, took me 7 hours and 45 min to dig out, so I said **** this and Hyper EXP'd my Veno to 94, LMAO!!! And now I have tomorrow off its supposed to snow more so I'll probalby call out on Thursday again and ROAR have to work Overtiem to make up my hours to pay my heating bills. Tonight I told my manager when he told me to go home early that "Snow" was a bad word and he wasn't allowed to say it anymore.

Snow is a very naughty word >:O you could make your parents faint just by saying such a foul wordb:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
    edited February 2010
    Snow is a very naughty word >:O you could make your parents faint just by saying such a foul wordb:laugh
    Orly? =o How's it a naughty word?

/sarcasm
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited February 2010
    Good, come plow mine. D:<

Drive to Jersey to shovel snow . . . not sure what could be better than that b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010

Oh wow, it only took my family and I a few hours taking turns to shovel/salt our driveway. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]