The Assasians Guild

Options
Schnop - Dreamweaver
Schnop - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Assassin
havn't played in a while and i saw this and though of terry pratchet, just a place to sit back, relax and pull out the pipe
Post edited by Schnop - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    |..................................................................................................|
    |..................................................................................................|
    |_____________________________________________________________|

b:chuckle We could have a little board up with Servers and a Bounty hit-list, people off in dark corners with hobbits planning to defeat Sauron trails off.....

only a joke mind you ( I don't have enough sadness cards to be ganked repeatedlyb:surrender)
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    |_____________________________________________________________|

b:chuckle We could have a little board up with Servers and a Bounty hit-list, people off in dark corners with hobbits planning to defeat Sauron trails off.....

only a joke mind you ( I don't have enough sadness cards to be ganked repeatedlyb:surrender)

b:shocked
    oh noes
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Super_Trout - Dreamweaver
    Super_Trout - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    | Hit ______________ Payout _____________________ Server __________|
    | Sneakret ................. (1)SadnessCard ....................... HT..................|
    |MagicHamsta..............(1) SadnessCard........................LC............. ....|
    |MORTY......................(1)Great big hug.........................RT.................|
    |................................................. .................................................|
    |................................................. .................................................|
    |_________________________________________________ ____________|

>.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndyNagato - Lost City
    AndyNagato - Lost City Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    | Hit ______________ Payout _____________________ Server __________|
    | Sneakret ................. (1)SadnessCard ....................... HT..................|
    |MagicHamsta..............(1) SadnessCard........................LC............. ....|
    |MORTY......................(1)Great big hug.........................RT.................|
    |Rodrigo Borgia.............(1)Pickle...... ............................AC2................|
    |_________________________________________________ ____________|

owait... this isnt assassins creed... QQ;
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:shocked
    oh noes

(goes looking for hamsta in game)
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:laugh scary stuff, I get the feeling we'll be needing a longer board
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol mortyb:chuckle
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *will give the first sin to kill me 10k for the kill, plus a random wep*
    edited January 2010
    Options
    as in 10k in coin or 10k in value of whatever happens to be in my inventory along with said weapon equipped b:chuckle