• VVisp - Lost City
    VVisp - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have never lost anything, because I'm a mither-fraking-pro b:cute
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Absolutely nothing.

What I got from PK is a maxed Hellfire Drake, and a +4 TT90 heavy top 4 socket with immaculate HP shards. b:cute He never stopped PMing me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I remember I lost my lvl 30 wings in pk once...thats about the worst thing I lost in pk >.>
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    MISTY FOREST RINGS

dam, CAPS, to lazy to change
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Niryn - Lost City
    Niryn - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ive lost 3500 nix feathers, hellfire drake, wheel of fate(which pker let me buy back) rings and fashion.

I lost my feathers when white thats how i learned about the .1% chance to drop when white lol
  • Zemenar - Lost City
    Zemenar - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol..that sucks...lets c..

i've lost a noob mount, sht load of mats, lots of mirages from shattering, calamities, HH70 HA top part (army of commanders armor or something like that)....twice..
    um...HH60 weapon...(skeleton axes) my footwear, pots, rings, and um...yeah...

note: all the stuff was lost with an amazing gank of 4+ ppl on me...=[ thats just wrong....(i faught all of em 1 on 1 later and they all died...then they tried 3v1 and still died..... but when u have special cases like 7 on u it sucks balls =[b:surrender
  • Brianbrain - Heavens Tear
    Brianbrain - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i want ppl to post here wat have they lost in PK i want to noe if ppl really take ur stuff wen they kill u in PK mode

so far i lost my Hellfire Drake in PK like 2mouths ago and im still kinda pissed off

i lost my thunderbolt axes when i was lvl 75 b:cry
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    >_> I haven't lost too much myself, aside from a really lame legendary axe I was gonna give to a guildy.
    However I have gotten:

2 Misty Forest Rings
    Cape of Tauran Chieftan
    Garnet Gem
    Random Low Level Legendaries
    60+ Oracle VIII's
    LOADS of Pick-Axes
    Pots galore
    Lots of pure water.
    and earlier today my marshal scored some cages and a few other cash shop items.

b:cute u can hit me whenever.. sounds like u gud enemy to kill b:thanks or ya drop really gud.

Lost Equine talisman when i was 7x =[ made me sad. But from there i havent really drop any important equip.
    Always check your dolls.
    Mostly Pk pots n herbs.. i rarely drop my pickaxe b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ive lost 3500 nix feathers, hellfire drake, wheel of fate(which pker let me buy back) rings and fashion.

I lost my feathers when white thats how i learned about the .1% chance to drop when white lol

b:shocked how ya drop 3500 feather.. if the max drop per item is 20...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ganked 7x wizzy at Rot Flesh Trench after he aoe'd during the regional quest killing somebody, killed him 2 times and got Pirate Kings Seal and Dark Pants of Hades. My best pk of all time, 5x BM went light red accidentally at wicked pirates, killed him, +2.5 Lailha's heart drop, had a cleric rez, he ran around for a bit, got on an Urims Light, I flew up by him and dropped again for the urims.....I felt really bad but it was so fun.
  • Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Honestly, I've only ever lost items twice. One occasion was a bit of a nuisance...

I was rednamed once. Literally only ever once. Unfortunately, about 2 seconds after attaining this 'status' I was PK'd myself and dropped several lots of crafting mats and my TT weapon, an upgraded Ancient Arbour +5.

The PK status was only gained because I retaliated against someone who was constantly attacking other players (without actually killing - the monsters would do that). Unfortunately, he turned white named just before the killing blow, earning me a nice redname.

The other time was when I chose to defend myself against a nuisance Barb who was PKing everyone during a wraith battle in a fairly lowbie area. Due to my retaliation, I was pink named and lost my pickaxe. Not a great loss, but a loss none the less.

Won't be making those mistakes again though. Guardian scrolls never leave my side!
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Honestly, I've only ever lost items twice. One occasion was a bit of a nuisance...

I was rednamed once. Literally only ever once. Unfortunately, about 2 seconds after attaining this 'status' I was PK'd myself and dropped several lots of crafting mats and my TT weapon, an upgraded Ancient Arbour +5.

The PK status was only gained because I retaliated against someone who was constantly attacking other players (without actually killing - the monsters would do that). Unfortunately, he turned white named just before the killing blow, earning me a nice redname.

The other time was when I chose to defend myself against a nuisance Barb who was PKing everyone during a wraith battle in a fairly lowbie area. Due to my retaliation, I was pink named and lost my pickaxe. Not a great loss, but a loss none the less.

Won't be making those mistakes again though. Guardian scrolls never leave my side!
    +5 a TT60 b:scorn
  • U_N_O - Lost City
    U_N_O - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    pickaxle XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nonsence,why not its nonsence let it be nonsence!

this msg is totaly...euhm.... >.> nonsenceb:laugh
  • Silva - Heavens Tear
    Silva - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Mirage stones..
  • kotona
    kotona Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well i've dropped a few health pots and nearly lost my Ultimate Subs while I was trying to pk someone -.-
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nothing in pk but I have dropped pots to a mob once (4x) and the talking boss in Frost (9x)....Zzzzzz b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hmm my flying sword mabye 7 or so times give or take 2 or so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    my innocence...b:sad

b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Sheyde - Sanctuary
    Sheyde - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Couple drops mostly, but i lost Ancient arbor (TT60 Magic sword) I got new weapon, better one, but the Arbor was really worth 500k (2 Sockets 3refine) like Month ago, Since that happen im keeping away from that cursed PK button, at least before lvl 100
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Worst thing I dropped.... Well I dropped some herbs I was gonna use against a monster... (was white named also) IN pvp? umm... My Heavns Gliding sword XD (at lvl 40 Was pissed cuz i didn't have a way to fly now It was the default aerogear) I think that's it b:laugh

Stuff I've gotten: 2 Calamity axes, 1 Thunderbolt axes, 20 Wind widgets, 1 pastchars spite (I d/c'd and a noob picked it up b:cry), hh80 archer plate (I sold for 2mil and split with the pk group I was in b:victory), HH80 Bow (Gave it to my buddy),Mold: Annihalator of souls, Camo gloves, Israfeal 2.5speed, X-mas tome, some Manta ray 1.5 speed, (gave the manta ray to my barb friend since he had slow mount, then i gave him the israfeal, and now he has a drake ), and I know i've gotten more but that's all i can remember b:laugh

Edit: If this counts, I lost a buncha Mid/High mats, and i'm still mad >:| O well I got his mirages after I came back for him Heheheh
  • Elyial - Lost City
    Elyial - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My pickaxe.. well.. like 10 of them.

Also, some pots and herbs.

b:chuckle
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Guardian angel/Scroll every time I die I lose one Q_Q
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Guardian angel/Scroll every time I die I lose one Q_Q

I b:chuckle'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Quite a bit of self respect, personally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I dropped my order of the stars 2 socket +4 with 2 G6 sapphire shards, He gave it back though since he was in my friends guild^^
    pkin rpkers is scary sometimes >.>
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dropped and lost my TT80 top +3, sleeves with allot of extra p.def, 3* neck +3 with +2%p reduction, and more and more b:chuckle
    b:dirty
  • Zemenar - Lost City
    Zemenar - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have lost health, and mana, and chi.

LMFAOOO U PWN XDD

i thought i
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Meh, mainly loose small things, but I've pked SOO much off people.
    Including: Paschar's Spite, Lailhas Heart, Urim's Light, HH70 HA Pants, Feather boots and gloves(fash), Dark Pants of Hedes, and alot of other good stuff. You just have to know where to pk at.
  • Stinky - Raging Tide
    Stinky - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    iv lost calamities and pickaxe lots of times i think thats pretty much it

and i have gotten a Rashnu(eww couldnt even find someone to buy it but still didnt give it back <.<) pots <.< some 3 star rings and thats pretty much it im a nice guy b:avoidb:avoid
    Fistarian FTW!

i dont care what ppl say its better try something diferent than the same old wuss build RAWR

First fist barb on RT :P

b:laugh
  • Uziel - Harshlands
    Uziel - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    On my bm which is now retired I lost quite a few things when I started playing and was red, including my daeves at one point.. Once I started playing more and understanding everything the worst thing that I lost was a misty ring.

My sin has yet to lose anything and I'm going to try and keep it that way lol.. but 200 hours and using safety lock I'm sure ill lose something soon enough. As for the best drops iv gotten.. On my BM I got +2 TT90 Axes, countless small things like herbs/pick axes/fashion/teles/mounts/ random armor and rings as well as a few molds.

My sin hasn't been to lucky yet except for boots of tiger strength +3 and a few small random things
    Former BM Masakari
This discussion has been closed.