Looking to buy a Tree Frog

izabetta
izabetta Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in The Trading Post
Hello, I am looking to buy a Tree Frog before christmas, so if you would, please send me mail telling me the price of your tree frog you are selling. My characters name is Izabetta, thanks!! ;) Also if you do not have a tree frog and you know where to get them, please send me a blood letter with that information, I know they are a rare spawn, but I am willing to wait for one to come up. Please help me out someone.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What level? b:sad
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Izabetta - Sanctuary
    Izabetta - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Err to buy or to tame? To buy I'll buy any lvl under 30 and to tame my veno is only lvl 16 but I am leveling her right now because I saw someone selling a lvl 21 treefrog, so I was like, "the person who told me you can get them at lvl 15 lied" Lol.
  • _Lady - Dreamweaver
    _Lady - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This site has information on where Rare pets spawn: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/rarepet.php

I'm pretty sure you'll find where the Treefrog is there : )
    ~Characters~

_Lady: lvl 80 BM on Dreamweaver
    _Constantina: lvl 60 Cleric on Dreamweaver
    _Nomura: lvl 30 Wiz on Dreamweaver

Lady_Emal: lvl 61 BM on Sanctuary (Retired)
  • LORD_UNTAMED - Sanctuary
    LORD_UNTAMED - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    izabetta wrote: »
    Hello, I am looking to buy a Tree Frog before christmas, so if you would, please send me mail telling me the price of your tree frog you are selling. My characters name is Izabetta, thanks!! ;) Also if you do not have a tree frog and you know where to get them, please send me a blood letter with that information, I know they are a rare spawn, but I am willing to wait for one to come up. Please help me out someone.

i got a lvl 20 whats ur offer (trading for shadou cub if possible)
  • Izabetta - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Thanks a bunch Lady.

And I don't have what you are looking for Untamed.. Also I currently have blowed away my money, and only have a little bit left, if you would sell it for a low price that would be awesome. So you name your price. You can continue to post on this thread, I check it daily, or you could send me mail. I log on daily. =P

I have done a lil research and I have found that they are worth 100k... I have never saw one in someone's shop so idk what price people sell them for, but I read someone elses thread that said they are sold for 100k is that the price range you are willing to sell yours for?
  • U_N_O - Lost City
    U_N_O - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thanks a bunch Lady.

And I don't have what you are looking for Untamed.. Also I currently have blowed away my money, and only have a little bit left, if you would sell it for a low price that would be awesome. So you name your price. You can continue to post on this thread, I check it daily, or you could send me mail. I log on daily. =P

I have done a lil research and I have found that they are worth 100k... I have never saw one in someone's shop so idk what price people sell them for, but I read someone elses thread that said they are sold for 100k is that the price range you are willing to sell yours for?

1.i forgot to say i got him on the server lost cityb:shutup
    2. believe me,there not worth 100k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nonsence,why not its nonsence let it be nonsence!

this msg is totaly...euhm.... >.> nonsenceb:laugh
  • U_N_O - Lost City
    U_N_O - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thanks a bunch Lady.

U_N_O is me LORD_UNTAMED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nonsence,why not its nonsence let it be nonsence!

this msg is totaly...euhm.... >.> nonsenceb:laugh
  • Izabetta - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Dang... I was hoping my research was right... because maybe I could have scrounged together 100k to buy it and I wouldn't need for someone to lower the price for me, but the way you are making it seem, how much are they then, like a billion dollars lol. And if it's on that server then nty... Sorry, but I need it on mine. =/
  • Izabetta - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I got my frog, I don't need one anymore. Thanks for reading this thread. =)

*Whispers* got it for 100k too. =D *So happy.*