Lets do clerics now =3 Our lifecycle

Deceptistar - Sanctuary
Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Cleric
Archers had their own life cycle thread and now Im curious about our own lifecycle lol. Whats yours? Im not even sure i remember mine... b:chuckle

Level 1-9: Flowers and beetles... must kill moar. Yay, free loot no ones picking up! Omg moar loot! OMG the next set of clothes are so expensive! 2k for a pickaxe!? thats a ripoff!

Level 10-19: This dual sword looks COOL! I bet i can kill faster with this. I should add 20 VIT. Im keeping these celestones just cause their pretty.

Level 20-29: WTF the mobs in this cave one shot me! WTF does he mean by "Tab"? Oh 'tablet'...wish they would speak in complete words... whats rep? WOW i never seen one boss drop so many items. Yay the weapon went in MY inventory.

Level 30-39: Whats a mold? huh? Do we even need it? I can buy gear from the NPC.

Level 40-49: Maybe i should join a faction.

Level 50-54: day 1)This FB is confusing.... -3 days later- DONE! not bad, only took 3 days! Day 4) yay got a faction!

Level 55-59: I get a DRESS gear! I feel high lvl now...! Whats a TT?

Level 60-64: Lets do krimson!! Whats a good place to grind?

Level 64-69: Lets do krimson!! Whats a good place to grind?

Level 70-74: Lets do krimson!! Whats a good place to ...zhen?

Level 75-79: Wow these (79) skills are uber XD Seeking archer/wizz for zhen PM me pls!

Level 80-84: Sparkles on my new gear! Big **** sword! I look so high lvl now! Your suppose to macro in Wield Thunder first? Seeking archer/wizz for zhen PM me pls!

Level 85-89: Seeking archer/wizz for zhen PM me pls! Sage demon? Im not sure yet. **** those spiders dont give any good exp anymore. I hear theres this new thing called Rebirth that just came in. **** im lv86.... Ooo whats inside this stash box.

Level 90-94: Holy **** these gears look ugly... Barb repair bills? pfft I get that doing JQ's. I want RB delta... Maybe its time to start cube...i need more pdef..

Level 95-99: Seeking members for BH 79/89 PM pls! I want RB delta...i need more pdef..

Level 100--: Seeking members for BH 100 PM pls! I want RB delta...i need more HP now..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Okay, I'll bite. ;P

Level 1-9: Holy ****! I can fly!...Holy ****, I can FLY!! -gets back on next day- O.O I can fly?!

Level 10-19: This light armor is awesome! I don't die nearly as quickly!

Level 20-29: Wait, why can't I use this weapon? o.o I only have 20 vit and light armor...I should have plenty! b:sad

Level 30-39: o.o These rank robes are AWESOME! -says **** it to LA- (GF switches from Archer to Veno) O.o This is different, but at least we have a mini-tank for quests now! b:victory

Level 40-49: Too many bosses!!!!!1!!11!one!eleventy!! b:infuriated -buys a point reset and fixes dex-

Level 50-59: (Bounty hunter introduced) Damn you exploding mobs! Damn you Farren!!! b:angry Jeeze, TT mats totally drained my wallet...

Level 60-64: o3o Shiny new sword! -gasps- And petaliis! I've heard about them on the forums! :D

Level 65-69: None of these factions seem to have what I'm looking for...I guess I'll just go factionless...What's that? You want me to join your faction? And it's not like the others I've been in? Sweet! (2 days later) This faction is just like all the others. >.> -leaves-

Level 70-73: This is going to cost me way too much. I'll just go for 3* robes with good bonuses instead of TT. >.>

Level 73 @ 50%: My god, those tabby eggs took a lot out of me...but... I have a baby tabby now! WOO! 8D -parades around with new kitten-
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Martin - Lost City
    Sir_Martin - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Level 1-9: Complaining because i was used to *********... Friend keep telling me its awesome and entered his guild

Level 10-19: Still complaining because i was used to *********... Friend tells me to keep playing it ill get better when u get higher lv

Level 20-29: Same thing as... above

Level 30-39: I was starting to like it and was getting higher and killing stuff faster started to do oracles during jolly johns at lvl 36 because i wanted to catch up to my friend. oracles for 13 hours xD

Level 40-49: Oracles..... i manage to run out of oracles at lvl 49

Level 50-59: Trying to catch up with my quest xD and power lvling after with all the backed up quests and new quests i kept getting and bh.

Level 50-59: Got some fashion QQ 20$ just for the trying to get black with random pigments and started to do bh, bought gold then sold it and got coins to buy gears and weapon

Level 60-64: Made Awesome high 8x & 9x friends. Was invited to 3 World Boss Fights.

Level 65-69: Went on a PKK Frenzy for a contest and Won b:victory only 300k =P, boss fighting for

Level 70-73: Doing CS and BH every day and going and helping Guildies.

Level 75-79: Im currently in the process in lvling and collecting cleric sage spells, currently have 3 and 1 lvl 79 cleric move "Guardians Light" and having my high lvl gears up and ready so im able to use them later.
    [SIGPIC]8x Epic Cleric =P[/SIGPIC]
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Levels 1-9 Do I level blessing of the purehearted? How do I level skills? Ohh fancy I got Ironheart blessing and wellspring surge. But doesn't Ironheart blessing heal me way too much?

Levels 10-19 Oh yay I got my second buff. Time to random buff people in Plume. Why does the scorpion's drop rate so low? It makes me sad. I love Thunderball as my opener.

Levels 20-29 I didn't even do my FB 19 yet and wow...a glowing weapon. I already want a green one. But why the heck do I always die? I hate KSers at Broken Bow Bluff. At least I can use my Seraphic Mist now and fly fast. A person called me a noob for using Thunderball. Good thing I didn't level it yet xD

Levels 30-39 What's Crazy Stones? And why am I still wearing level 10-16 equips? I hate FB 39. I screamed because it took so long.

Levels 40-49 What's Bounty Hunter? So I just did it anyways and met new people. I just learned how to use a macro at this point.

Levels 50-59 I WANT A TT60 WEAPON...what's TT? Why do I seem to be pulled now by some of my friends to heal them? Having over 30 quests due to BH and CS.

Levels 60-65 ORCHID PETALLIIIISSSSSSSSSS. They're so fun to train on. Did half of my quests.

Levels 66-69 OMG SAKYAMUNI'S LIGHT. I need to save up for it already. Do I really care about equips now?

Currently : Level 70 Staying this level for now until I get my skills caught up as well as quests. TIME TO FEED GENIE. What's the use of Sakyamuni's Light if I'm not levelling? Hanging out in Plume seems to take so much of my time. HOMEWORK TIME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Newyn - Heavens Tear
    Newyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Level 1-9
    Yeay I can fly. Ohh wher do the bow comes from when I use Plume. SO how do u play this game btw?

Level 10-13
    Clerics SUKS. I die from 2 hits well atlest I loke beter using my duel swords then using my magic wep.

Making a Veno insted
    Veno up to 36 This is boring

Making a new Cleric after reading both Guids on forum. and piking peases form both.
    1-9 Yeaw easy

10-19 Gets in the same Guild as my Veno. Playig now and then. (played another game mostly at that time)

20-29 Finaly leaving Broken KS bluff. Hmm should prob do my FB 29.

30-39 Kill 1-2 mobs die over and over and over agin. Glade I didnt trun in any quest until they all was done. Ohh Flying mobs gives more XP then ground. Give me more vipions.
    Hmm wonder how fast Fugma will kill me. MUHAHAHAHA he neded 2 shots to kill me. MISS

40-49 Left the other game so was abel to actuly play alot more. Hmm wonder If I should get a beter wep my FB wep kinda do litel dam. Need mats, mats, mats give me mats so I can up my crafting. Ohh made a 42 3* wep.
    Hmm wonder how fast Fugma kills me now. MUHAHAHAHA he still ned 2 shots. MISS
    Hmm whoder what I get from my suply stash 50

50-59 Man Im geting bored in my faction only ppl form America, Asia in them. Im leaving to find a Europe Guild. Fac jumping.
    At lvl 55 I get my Hammer and open my supply. **** I just bought my lvl 54 magic sword

60-64 Find a wery good Cler that I party with alot and learn alot stops at same lvl as him to up my skills and get some beter gear/skills.

65-68 Making a Ancient Arbour +5 with 2 flawless. (no Dragon orbs^^) Loks at tt 70 Wep and notice that my dam is higer now then if I equip a TT 70 wep. HURRAY
    At 65 Making my first TT 1-1 solo. Hate those nasty hands got killed 3 times at same place on my first solo run -.-"
    at 68 uping Razor, Tempest and Thunder to max for my lvl and enter TT 1-2 as fast as posible to try it. Drum skares the **** out of me when he hits 1.7k dam the first thing he does.

69-71 Got my TT 70 wep that does lower dam then my TT 60 wep.
    Geting anoyed with "INVITE ME" when AOE grinding Orchid Petalis. So politly ignores them. Or tell em to shuvel it if they dont get it. Why cant they be polite and atlest say: Hi mind if we party need em too. Or something like that. I party if I get asked not if they demand or is impolite.
    Started to grind to get my TT 70 set but it wil rob take some time.
    To Lazy to make 1. b:infuriated
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    DISCLAIMER: The following is written from the eyes of a former BM starting what was to be nothing more than a Cleric alt...

Oh...and Wall O' Text alert! XD

Level 1-5: Holy hell! This job is EASY! I can FLY! Blessing of the Purehearted is the best spell ever! I never have to use pots again! I should just NPC them...I mean I'll never use them. That'd be dumb for a Cleric to use HP pots. BTW, I'm gonna go Demon Cleric. I dunno what it means but it sounds awesome! What do you guys think? ...Guys? Hey BTW, why are there so many Clerics? I thought there weren't a lot of us? HEY YOU *BLEEP*...that was MY Lime Stone!!!

Level 6-9: OMFG THESE TAUROX HIT SO HARD! I HATE THIS!!! And WHY am I suddenly doing such crappy damage!? I was owning things not 2 seconds ago!!! ARRRRRGH I ALMOST DIED AGAIN! Huh? Ironheart? Cyclone? Kiting? WTF are you going on about? ENGLISH MOTHER *BLEEP* DO YOU SPEAK IT!?

Level 10-19: Wow! I shoulda stated my points levels ago! I'm a killing machine now! Look at that LA nub over there...tee hee he's killing so slow~! Not even doing half the damage I am I bet. And did I mention my **** look absolutely GIGANTIC in this outfit? And black is so totally my color. It's great to be a cleric!

Level 20-29: Oh! That HP charm...thing...from the elder just ran out. But who cares! Winged-Skull-on-a-Stick GET! Lookit! Lookit! It's glowing BLUE! That's so freaking awesome! And I got these gold magic rings and necklace for cheap from the AH! And fashion too! Today I AM A woman! ...OMG WEREWOLF ARCHERS SUCK ****!!! I should have gone with LA...Huh? Why would I cast Ironheart when I have full health? And BEFORE I take damage!? Are you on crack!? I already run out of MP so fast! I should buy a charm...then I won't have to worry about running out so much. Oh wow...that guy on the hill is FAT! I bet I could take him...ACK! Er...res plz.

Level 30-39: Wow~! Making money is easy! Spark Eruption is AWESOME! I kill so fast from long range...I'm just like an Archer! Nothing like a Wizzie...all they're good for is dying. Heheheheh. Rank gear is so awesome. I can't wait until next level stuff. Glad I got this Order of the Stars too~! But I wonder why everyone else was saying Clerics are hard? This is easy! I can solo all my bosses too! Plume Shell FTW! Sure it takes 90k off my MP charm...but it's so worth it! =D

Level 40-49: Why the hell do all my quests have me killing level 50-60 mobs!? WTB: Compound Thread and Leather. I saw Jewels and Virridis AoEing people from range the other day...maybe that means they'll stay at range if I use Plume Shot! EEP! Guess not...oh! And speaking of attacks, I don't get why people are saying Wield Thunder is so good. I mean...it's barely as strong as my level 10 Cyclone! People are so dumb...

Level 50-59: General Summer's Magicsword GET! Now I can give this refined and sharded WoF back to my friend! Huh? Why'd my damage go down? Oh well, who cares! BIG BLUE GLOWING SWORDS FTW! And long skirts are hawt. Vipions are so awesome. I think I'm gonna grind out the rest of my levels on these. **** quests. Oh wow...that ring I got from Dragon of the Depths is way better than my Rings of Blazing Fury. Maybe I should replace the other one too. I'll get something with +Mag adds, since I like more damage.

Level 60-69: WOO! Ancient Arbor is the best weapon ever! My damage is so high now! Thank goodness I bought one cheap. Now I can refine it and shard it nice and won't feel bad about breaking it later! But what should I do about a 70 weapon? I should probably go with the Wand. That thing is awesome. But do I really wanna go through all the trouble? Oh whoops! Sorry! I was so busy DDing I forgot to heal. My bad! Damn...the lines at this spider are insane. Can you all PLEASE get lost so I can hoard my Spirit in peace!? T^T

Level 70-79: **** the wand! Sakayamuni's Light FTW! Sure it's not what I wanted...but it's a SWORD! And it GLOWS! F YEAH! Can't complain about the extra defense though. And with the extra evasion I'm practically untouchable! Ooooooh. TT mats are really cheap now. I'll buy them instead of farming...cuz TT sucks ****. So are chip molds. I should start looking at upgrades asap. I can make the money while I grind out the EXP I woulda made from WQ. Hey! I wonder if I can solo Jewelscalen! Sure, I only have about 1k defense and 2.5k HP...but I solo Ch'in easy, so that shouldn't ma-...er...nevermind. Dammit! Why can't I beat him!? I solo Manta so easy too! I shoulda gone LA... *Sob*

Level 80-TODAY: Bwahahaha! The goddess of lightning descends! Putting those Immacs in my armor was SO worth it! Hey! I just realized I have a lot of HP! Neat! Huh? Wuzzat? Krimson? Sorry. I'm in the middle of WQ. But hey! After I'm done, wanna TT!?
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Level 1-9: Noob powah! Take that you stupid flower! Oh and why is 80% of plume city residents running around naked? Blend in, ninny! Blend in!

Level 10-19: God damn you stupid flying ghost. Why the hell won't you die!? Oh wait, you mean I'm supposed to be flying while fighting flying mobs? Mmkay..

Level 20-29: So this is Arch eh? Lagfest.. Ima go kill some trees wearing nothing but my underwear. My FB what now? No I don't think I've done it. I need a sprite? Two of them you say? Oh okay. Yay my first dungeon! What you mean I'm not supposed to heal the tank? It's not my fault he fails and I get every single mob that's hitting him and doing absolutely 0 damage to him >.>

Level 30-39: Hell yeah I want a faction with other naked people! Omg wow you got a glowy weapon with sparkles. Me want b:sad

Level 40-49: Help with 51 you say? Well I can try... God damnt why do mobs keep coming after me when I heal the tank!? This sucks. Wtf this boss aoes? Yeah thanks, now you tell me. Omg this one too? What's debuff? Purify?

Level 50-59: I look totally awesome in my new clothes! Yes, yes, you can touch.

Level 60-69: TT nao! Yes you too mikey. We don't care you're if you're level 40, I'm not paying 200k for chin edges -.-

Level 70-79: **** ya seaking! TT70 gear with my first ever shards. Pwnage! <insert faction drama and eventually joining a TW faction> FUN TIMES!

Level 80-85: Gamma, gamma, gamma. Wheres da barbs -_-

Level 86-90: One fishy. Two fishy. Three fishy. OVER 9000 fishy.

Level 91-95: Hell ya. TT90 babeh! My first refines XD *pew pew*

Level 95: They did what? Anni packs? No way even they can't be that stupid. /ragequit b:angry

*two months later* Back. Sorta-ish-y. Dailies. Delta pl0x.
    b:dirty
  • ChainedDust - Heavens Tear
    ChainedDust - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Oh, well...hmm not much to say for myself. My main is a BM so it was like this.

1-47 OMG I own all the mobs. Hardly anything touches me, this is so much easier then when I leveled my BM. I only die when doing extremely dumb things. I want to be self sufficient. Hmm...I will stall my leveling my making genies..woot.....I have almost all skills woot!!....Hmm....this is almost too easy...
    Well, I haven't been trying to level. But with BH's and CS its just to easy. My quests are so backlogged and I've leveled genies...going to play more of my BM xD
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Level 1-19: Is it supposed to be this easy?

Level 20-29: Is it supposed to be this easy?

Level 30-39: Holy **** is it supposed to be this hard? Why am I dying 5 times an hour?

Level 40-59: This is starting to get easy again, but why am I always broke?

Level 59-69: Oh look, a land mount. Farms herbs+makes pots = Has money.

Level 60-69: Farm OMAs? Sure thing! Spirit, rep, and coin galore.

Level 70-79: Sak light? Yes please! Pew pew, this is fun.

Level 80-TODAY: I'm not sure what I want to do. "/XxLady_XelxX Hey mind if I ask for some advice?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Level 1-9: So glad I switched from veno, <3 flying. How can I ever play any other class? Why would anyone want to be an archer with MP drain on your wings?

Level 10-19: I HATE YOU DREAMING STRONGHOLD. YOU'RE FAR AWAY FROM EVERYTHING AND I HATE YOU.

Level 29-29: Was that dungeon supposed to be that easy? All I had to do was follow...how boring. Oh look my weapon glows! Where's the teleporter in Arch?

Level 30-39: Why does everyone look so pretty? Oh look PKed. I want to look pretty. Fashion? What's that? PKed, back to town...I'm not a fan of FBs, I never do anything in them. Am I always useless in my own FBs? Will I always be a oneshot?

Level 40-49: Why are all my friends talking about TT? Should I care? I want to go on a TT! .....no?

Level 50-59: Why do FBs hate me. My FB51 glitched, and I accidentally NPCed my FB59 ones...why does everyone love them so much? I like this pretty magic sword. It's blue. <3 Oh look I have a polar bear now!

Level 60-69: Grindgrindgrind. Oh look I was PKed. Pretty green weapon. PKed, back to town...will I always be a oneshot? I hate you swamps.

Level 70-79: **** grinding, I'll just WQ instead. Half the time I'm afk ingame anyway. FBs aren't too bad. I should use my 69 tabs soon. Sakya <3

Level 80-Now: Butterflies are pretty. I want my TT80 already. Someone TT with me. No, I don't need BH yet. No, I won't help you with your oracles. No, I'm not flying from Plain of Farewells to Arch to ress a 3x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1-19 Heal - Die - Attack - Die - Spawn - Die

20-29 Dont KS my werewolf spearmen you silly high level with your green sword -_-

30-39 OMG you mean i actually have to grind?

40 - 49 CS - CS - CS - CS - CS - CS - Quests - Ding!

50 - 59 Cant do anything i need a charm, Krimson looks awesome ima attack him - Die

60 - 69 OMG swamp sucks, AoE Grind - Zhen - Die - Zhen

70 - 79 ZOMG A KEYBLADE JUST CALL ME SORA! Zhen - Zhen - Zhen - Die

80 - 85 WQ -_- CS - Quests - CS WQ - CS WQ - CS WQ - CS WQ

85 - 89 Oracle - Oracle - Oracle - BH - Oracle - Oracle - CS WQ

89 - 90TT - TT - TT - TT - TT - FF during double exp - WQ CS - Yay ding 90 now to make a wizard.

I think thats pretty much how it went for me.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1: WHEE, I can actually kill stuff before they hit me! This pwns my mag build archer... Sadly, I'm not kidding.

2-15: MUST...GRIND...TO...JOIN...MY MAIN'S FACTION...

15-19: HOLY ****, CLERICS KICK DONKEY

19-29: HOLY ****, CLERICS CAN HEAL STUFF

29-39:
    HOLY ****, I'M DYING MORE, BUT STILL KICKING ****

39-49:
    HOLY ****, MAYBE I SHOULD ADD SOME VIT

49-58: HOLY **** I WANNA GET MY 59 SKILLS AND DO TT LIKE CRAZY

59: DAMNIT, I HAVE NO MONEY FOR 59 SKILLS. MUST...GRIND...TO...GET...TEMPEST...

AAAND, that's where I'm at.

...anyone wanna do a TT once I ding?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1:lol iam pro

2-10:nuuu so many skills >.<

11-19PEW PEW OUCH PEW ZUCK ON THAT YOU YOU ...WEIRDO

20-29**** yea ma weapon ownsb:chuckle time to give random people my pro buffs.

30-39:why cant i revive myselfb:sad

40-46no ress for you n00b lrn2pot *dies*...ARRRRGH *goes to kill 3xs* hehe *gets 1shot and losses everything*b:cry

NOW I WILL SOLO FB 29
  • Saikria - Lost City
    Saikria - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lv. 1-9- Haha i can heal people and fire arrows. Freaking sweet.

Lv. 10-19-Whats an fb? Darn i just died as soon as i walked in.

Lv. 20-29- This enemies are a bit difficult. Wellspring surge is useful. but i'm still dying.

Lv. 30-39- Why's my name white? Oh a guy with a red name. Send friend request and get my response with one arrow shot at me dead. Choose your friends carefully.

Lv. 40-48 Wellspring surge sucks. Wait, Iron heart? This skill is so much better. Now i can fight without dying...as much.
    "I am not a slave, i am not a personal medical pack, i am a cleric and if your death means the survival of the entire squad than i will see you in hell."
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Level 1-9: OOOOH!!! So you can fly? Wow cool! And whoa, I can hit these hard! (attacks a random flower) >:D this is gonna be better than my BM! (Originally started with BM and switched to cleric b:cute)

Level 10-19: O________O wow is it me or are cleric places either deserts or forest? WHOA!!! That thing killed me! Grrrrrrr.... *hope runs off and kills it*

Level 20-29: I'm never gonna get to 30! My one with in the game is to get to 30! At 30 i'll die happily!

Level 30-39: Holy cow, I'm at level 30! No wait, i'm past 30 now! O___O Oh, so thats how you do combos? Oooh ironheart is sooo weird!

Level 40-49: WOOHOO QUESTS!!!!! (NOT!) So many quests! And wow, that new attack is so cool..... wield thunder i think? :3 These are such weird cities and towns... Oh no! I landed in level 90s!

Level 50-54: RELAAAAAX!!!!!!!! NOT omg, weird.... Nobody is PKing me! Whoa..... Must go off and admire my new 50..... Can't believe my goal was 30!

Level 55-59: .............. Geez, so many invites for BH and FB.... QQ...... Well, might as well just play around more now! *Runs off for the West Archosaur massacres and WC a ton more plus the beginning of when I start using forums like crazy*

Level 60-62: Thank gawwd I got my internet back... Stuck at level 62... O.o No, I can't help with your BH, no, I can't do your FB with you.. I'm overloaded with invites!!!! But omg.. BB AND TEMPEST SWEEEEEEET!!! b:laugh

b:chuckle Well thats me!
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Level 1-9 : Day 3. hmm, cleric is much better then wizard..i don't die so much now.phew

Level 10-19 : Still day 3. Man this lvling goes fast with those easy quests. At least now i know what i'm doing.

Level 20-29 : ooh, nice, got a faction someone wanna help me with my fb here ?

Level 30-39 : great. i'm making cash instead of losing it all the time. cs is great. whats a tt ffs ?

Level 40-49 : omg, didn't realize those skills cost so much, and it'll only get worse...dam, gotta farm some more.

Level 50-59 : BH rocks. But i really don't like those bad veno pulls. Hey tank, wait for us.

Level 60-69 : waah, this TT weapons rocks. Awesome dude. Grind grind and grind again, keep those quests. Sweeeet, my genie got 40/50, i just hope she gets 10 extra next time.

Level 70-71 : Time to catch up with my quests again, wooow, i got 3 BH's to do, wth ? WQ ? Dang that takes long. Oww, *note to self : do that dam 202020 and get your cult done.
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    level 0: Pew Pew, i want a magic kickassing class on this MMORPG. But there is only that elf... Cleric... Strange... Well... Nevermind, let's start to rocl.

Level 1-9: Woot Woot stupid archers take 234 hits to kill mobs while i need only 1 shot of my brilliant white bow!

Level 10-19: Holy ****! I'm an healer??? I didn't see Wizards in class selection!!! Wowww i love Blessing of Purehearted. I want to level it!

Level 20-25: Holy ****! Blessing of Purehearted sucks. And why mobs in that Cave of Vicious are 2shotting me? And what should i do with that "Call to Duty..."? Better to sell it in shop.

Level 26-29: Holy ****! My FB19! I want my tab back!... Well... Anyway, i won't join a faction before i'll reach the top!

Level 30-35: WTF! I joined the noobest faction ever. Nevermind.

Level 36-39: Woot Woot! I bought a Wheel of Fate. I wanna hit 43! But why i have to grind so much? Why i die every 5 mobs?

Level 40-49: Woot the Wheel of Fate! I'M THA FKIN BEST!

Level 50-59: General Summer's Magicsword looks better than that Wheel. awww my Ancient Arbor! So cheap! Gotta nerd on BHs till 6x!

Level 60-63: HOLY ****! This sword is the most beautiful weapon ever. And, lool, i heard about LA Clerics. What a stupid fail.

Level 64-69: WOOT LA! THAT'S THE FKIN BEST! Let's plan gears to go LA on 70!

Level 70-73: WOOT LA! Archers arent even kissing me. I don't even see BMs!

Level 74-78: WOOT! GV! I ding twice every damn day! And i wanna make a cool Yaksa for 8x!

Level 79: DANG! I want a Sakra-Devanam-Lundra! Gotta farm my **** of all over again!

Level 80-84: WOOT! My Sakra! And now I Spank 1stGV Boss! And i roll in PKing! Awww... WTF is this? Charmed Barb? Why it doesnt die?

Level 85: WOOT! Aquadash! Let's farm GV, i wanna hit 86! What are you saying? There are no more good barbs for GV...?

So, she sadly stayed on lvl 85 for years.....
  • Xwhisper - Dreamweaver
    Xwhisper - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Level 1-9 : kewls, I'mma cleric. *clicks mob and uses normal attack* omg, what's this button? O< *clicks plumeshot* zomg! kills so fast :D

Level 10-19 : why are all the places so far -___- *stares at screen while flying*

Level 20-29 : >: I hate arch, Ice, come kill these with me! I'll heal, you kill :D

Level 30-39 : so many mobs to kill, kill them for.. er with, me Ice D:

Level 40-49 : ew, physical mobs D; Ice, kill these for me.

Level 50-59 : ... lmao, you're telling me to upgrade great cyclone? I've been doing well with just plumeshotting o.o ~>high 50's I love great cyclone. lvl 51; joined faction :D due to cool cleric tanking mantavip ><

Level 60-69 : ... plume shield's something I should upgrade huh. lololol , okay. >< so much spirit and sooo expensive Dx What's TT? cool, let's do it on solo Ice! :D *drags along veno and cleric friend .__.'*

Level 70-79 : 70 is so nice o.o Looking back at 50-69 makes me feel stupid :D I hate BH pyro. 80% more to lvl 80 (: dailies, dailies, nooo I missed a cs D: *maybe I should do RB sometime LOL[and TT1-2, 2-1 >< late bloomer D;]* lalal, 2mil spirit, what should I do with it 8D I don't want to get armor ;__; so expensive D: leveling = BH69 b:bye lol >D
    This is where a siggy should go. But it ran away. Okay. I lied. It's still here but it's a ninja siggy. You just can't see it. Stop raging. It gets embarrassed. Leave. Nao. Stop reading. Whatever. Meh. \o/
  • Kurey - Heavens Tear
    Kurey - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Level 1-9: So glad I switched from veno, <3 flying. How can I ever play any other class? Why would anyone want to be an archer with MP drain on your wings?

Level 10-19: I HATE YOU DREAMING STRONGHOLD. YOU'RE FAR AWAY FROM EVERYTHING AND I HATE YOU.

Level 29-29: Was that dungeon supposed to be that easy? All I had to do was follow...how boring. Oh look my weapon glows! Where's the teleporter in Arch?

Level 30-39: Why does everyone look so pretty? Oh look PKed. I want to look pretty. Fashion? What's that? PKed, back to town...I'm not a fan of FBs, I never do anything in them. Am I always useless in my own FBs? Will I always be a oneshot?

Level 40-49: Why are all my friends talking about TT? Should I care? I want to go on a TT! .....no?

Level 50-59: Why do FBs hate me. My FB51 glitched, and I accidentally NPCed my FB59 ones...why does everyone love them so much? I like this pretty magic sword. It's blue. <3 Oh look I have a polar bear now!

Level 60-69: Grindgrindgrind. Oh look I was PKed. Pretty green weapon. PKed, back to town...will I always be a oneshot? I hate you swamps.

Level 70-79: **** grinding, I'll just WQ instead. Half the time I'm afk ingame anyway. FBs aren't too bad. I should use my 69 tabs soon. Sakya <3

Level 80-Now: Butterflies are pretty. I want my TT80 already. Someone TT with me. No, I don't need BH yet. No, I won't help you with your oracles. No, I'm not flying from Plain of Farewells to Arch to ress a 3x.

i highlighted and enlarge for the truth! press "go to town" damn it. when i was at that lvl i press "go to town" till lvl 6x
  • LadyJerah - Sanctuary
    LadyJerah - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Level 1-9 : oh wow this place so pretty! hi where's plume?! s h i t why they hv wings and i don't ! OMG i hv it too yay!
    Level 10-19: why these longhorn carapest not dropping the sprite?! b:angry sheesh got it! :P whoah still hv 1 more?! now where's the other ?! why will i talk to that pillar... ooh for the tab kewl !
    Level 20-29: OMG i kept dying sheesh! eek thats my kill u stealer!!! b:angry
    Level 30-39: these feligars owned me butt!!! *sigh* I'm busy with quest go click "go to town" !
    Level 40-49: why i dnt hv fb?! oh 51 kewl! whoah u have blue bubble, sweet i want that too!
    Level 50-59: where can i farm mats for wine?! Got me Glitter flaps yay and kirin too!
    Level 60-69: yay hv my ancient arbor!!! ultimate weapon ever! wait why hers round?! ooh a glaive sheesh i want that soon! b:dirty i hate 202020 ! OMG this fb69 is the hardest ever! i won't step here ever again! b:surrender
    Level 70-79: wooo Snowdance set I look pretty and got me a horsey!
    Level 80-89: what?! my gear not nice?! damn ill get the gold 1 and wooot got me tt80 glaive! sweet!!! oh immaculate shards, ill imbue more and add sockets , yay more hp! Stop shouting DUKE BLACKE!!!
    Level 90: Aquadash cool!!! gold Zeal genie cool!!! iridescence wings cool!!! OMG her gears are more awesome! I feel poor...
  • Echelon - Heavens Tear
    Echelon - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Haha I gotta try this.

Lvl 1-9: This is pretty fun, I can kill in one hit ^_^.

Lvl 10-19: Ohh some magic mobs, Ironheart rocks!!

Lvl 20-29: Wtf I hate these mobs.....I quit!!

Lvl 30-39: Hey I like these gears, ohh and new wings Yay.

Lvl 40-49: Grinding sucks......but at least there's Vipions. <3 Poison mobs.

Lvl 50-59: <.< More Grinding........ohhhh a FB...Invite me!!! I'm a cleric!!!

Lvl 60-69: Hmm nice Weapon, I doo good damage now. ^_^ Swamp isn't so bad, Idk why most people hate it.

Lvl 70-79: WQ, Grinding, TT, FB, Grinding, Zhen....and cool a Keyblade :D

Lvl 80 to Current: BH, TT, TT, Daily, help with bosses. Buy cool stuff....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    life cycle of a cleric from an outsider's point of view:

(come on ladies, we all know that's how you really think)

1-9: lols looka the crappy archers struggling with their bows at melee range b:chuckle

10-19: so i was wondering if this build is ok...4 dex 1 str amirite?

20-29: yayy i buff and ress people because im nice! b:cute

30-39: these wings are ugly!!

40-49: omg this guy did blah in this squad and i was like ur being stupid so im not healing Y R PPL SO STUPID?? >.>

50-59: WTB PERFECT HAMMER! OMG nobody thanks me for all the heals and buffs and resses i do! is this normal? :'(

60-69: woohoo cool green weapon! D: wai do i have to burn charm on BB so much now that i have it?

70-79: noobs in my 7x squad? it's more likely than you think. also, zhen

80-85: ugh i wish these noobs would stop asking for buffs and resses...wanna rb partially so i can get away from these noobs?

86-89: how does i make self unpoor i burn so much charm? and i hate grindinggg!

90-99: oracle noobs in my 9x squad? it's more likely than you think. also, rb

100: wanna BH? wanna BH? wanna BH?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • LadyJerah - Sanctuary
    LadyJerah - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009

40-49: omg this guy did blah in this squad and i was like ur being stupid so im not healing Y R PPL SO STUPID?? >.>

50-59: WTB PERFECT HAMMER! OMG nobody thanks me for all the heals and buffs and resses i do! is this normal? :'(
    b:chuckleb:chuckle True LOL b:surrender
  • __Cherry__ - Dreamweaver
    __Cherry__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1-9: wow so easy
    10-19: what is FB.. what out of mp
    20-29: omg this really sux, no good armour.. getting pwnded
    39-49: even worse.. oh look fashion
    50-59: its so hard to lvl just buy fashion.. lucky BHs introduced at lvl 56
    60-69: FB,TW, TT, and burning through gold MP charms.. broke still
    70-79: still broke on this HP fix during event pricing. why, so much mp gone so easily
    80-83: dailes, CS/WQ/BHs such a mp vac its sad.
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My cleric life cycle:

1-9 - Wow, flying is so fun! And the website totally lied; I'm not losing any MP at all! -flies to random places- Wheeee, I have a skill that uses bow and arrows. Maybe I should add dex. -adds dex- I should add vit for HP too! -adds vit-
    9-19 - Hmm how should I build my cleric? I should find a guide. Oh look, Cayeon's FAC guide. This sounds very interesting. I should follow it; no more vit or dex for me. Ouch why do these scorpions hurt so much? When will I ever find the sprite if they keep killing me? Oh, I know, I will use Blessing of the Purehearted to heal myself -levels Purehearted to 3-. Now I am awesome! Omg I want glowy armor like my faction mates. QQ
    19-29 - WOW my new weapon is so cool! I have such awesome damage. Eww people in Broken Bow Bluff are KSing. :( Oh hi Jacim my LA wizard friend, will you kill mobs for me? :D
    29-39 - What do you mean I have to grind?! Omg why do I keep dying?! -still using level 10s armor-
    39-49 - FB39. Takes. Three. Hours. -dies- Why is this so difficult? Also, FAC is win; I deal so much damage. :D
    49-59 - Wow this armor is so pretty! I get a long skirt, yay. Leveling my res and heals? But Cayeon's guide said.... Fine, I'll level it. Stupid Jacim. Omg vipions are my best friends.
    59-69 - LFS for TT! Need Ancient Arbor! This is the BEST weapon EVER. Haha pure vit clerics do such low damage. :D Pure mag ftw~! Oh btw, fashion is amazing. :DDD Also, doing your FB19-59! Vampiric Nightstalkers are my best friends!
    69-79 - What do you mean I have to get group buffs? Pssh. Cayeon's guide said that blah blah blah. Ohh sweet Justice bought me a new weap and all legendary armor and charms and RESET NOTE. Restat back to 3 vit and 5 dex! Also, doing your FB19-79!
    79-89 - Wow, butterflies and fish are amazing to level off on. ^^ I think they will be my new best friend. I think I'll go demon because demon spark is prettier. My +4 Wheel of Life is SICK, my mag attack is higher than level 90 vit clerics! Also, doing your FB19-89!
    89-present - Maybe I should do TTs to get my TT90 armors.... ._. Requiem Blade sucks so much; why did I sell my wheel?! Oh sweet Wheel of Denied Fate. ^^ CRIT RINGS. <3 Also, who does BHs anyway? Leveling is overrated. :( Also, why do I keep getting ganked in TW? QQ

Aaand more to come LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Campbell - Lost City
    Campbell - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This has been funny reading this, I can relate.

1-9 - I can fly! This is way cooler then flyff

9-19 - Cant wait until I can PK! Maybe I should buy some fash *buys chain fash* Aw I dont like the colors. Woah pigments are expensive *Wts chain fash* What is this spiritual cultivation? Sure hope someone will help me with my call to duty. Whats this a teleacustic, oh so thats how to get on the yellow chat thingy.

19-29 - Im almost able to PK! Maybe I should buy a ride mount *buys mount* This sucks I never want to use my mount flying is better. Whats all this about builds? Hmm maybe I should check the forums. The forums say that a FAC is best *WTB reset scrolls* People keep making fun of me for wearing light armor as a cleric.

29-39 - I can PK *kills random people* What! I have to wait 4 hours how lame. Im so smart using mp potions, making profit from selling the drops to npc's yet im broke as hell. WTF im so sick of killing vipions! Pandora said on the forums that FACs suck and are useless, I respect his opinions *WTB reset scrolls* think ill be a vit cleric because deadbone and pandora said its good.

40-50 - Focus powders! No more buying pots. Harvesting salvia root and crane herb is my new hobby. Whats this? An action house? I cant believe ive been selling my drops to npc's im such an idiot. Now im rich I think ill buy an all class bet *buys baby snow hare* How cute!! This Shining Feather set is so awesome with my cleric, but I look like a pack of skittles because of the colors. Think i'll buy some marvelous packs *buys 12* I didn't get the mount or the hamster QQ
  • AnroKi - Sanctuary
    AnroKi - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hehe ^^ interesting ^^

1-9: nice break from my first char. Intereting class ^^ Questing. Exploring. Ou, lvl 6x mobs so close tp lowbie areas? One-hit-kill for sure...
    10-19: going futher and futher away from everything... This runing here and there gets boooooring. What's over that hill? Oho! lvl 100+ area! Man, how long it will be till i get there...
    Valentines day quest? Interesting and fun. Need to lvl, lvl and lvl again, so i can do it with my friend. Damn, missed. Oh well, usual gameplay on.
    20-29: Archo... bin here, done that with veno. But still questing. What? Ups, my build is screwed >< i'm really am a noob who thinks that adding point in everything, bit more in mag is the right way >< No wonder my damage is so low. But resets are so expensive... Eh, time to play veno again, although same screwed build.
    He, these guys are nice. Well, i'm not interested in any faction, my veno is in one. But it so fun to play with them. And three lvls in a day! Long time haven't got this. Alright, i'll join!
    30-39 Uuuu, whata nice gear! Damn, why am i just second cleric in fac? I'm starting to get addicted to fb's. Veno? What veno, this one is my main now. Running more fb's, more and more ^^
    Forums? Oho! bunch of interesting stuff, so much information. Eh, peoples, why do you ask? Everything can be read there - just do it!
    40-49 My help is needed ^^ I don 't like when peoples die in my squads, really don't like it. Ugh, running here and there takes of time to do my own quests, oh well ^^ helping is esential ^^
    Faction merge? Ugh, i can't play so much anymore. Changed gear at least.
    50-59 Yay for double fb runs! Crude not so much time to play. This merging wheren't so good idea maybe...
    What? i'm out of faction? oh well, time to solo. Thanks to that i have more time to my own quests. Friend list still have peoples, so evrything is alright (maybe). Few more fb51, few soloing on fb19 just for fun and DQ. Why can't i get those bosses? Too low phydef ><
    Palying without mates is no fun. But do i really want to come back and play as much as before?
    60-today Thanks for help with my gf faction for double fb59 run ^^ it was fun. Need a tank? Oh, good to see you again! Such a big lvl already, i'm still low XD
    BH - interesting, good way to lvl! a level in day, with few bh runs ^^ such a nice way to do it!
    School, now palying only on weekends and not all. I miss my old faction members. Eh, can't help them much, will stay solo cleric. Eh, can't paly as muh. In need something interesting to do! BH? Too random squads. Why do everyone invites me to join fac? Thanks for offer, but i ll stay solo ^^
    Still miss old mates...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle
    me started off as a wizard before making me cleric alt so.....
    1-9: zmog me can one shot everything!
    10-20....dang whys me mana disappear so fast *sends apoth pots from main....wait level requirement? Dam!*...QQ me want Glacial Embrace b:cry
    20-29: whoa I can rez people *rez rez rez*...
    Other guy: hey....what level is your rez?
    Me: 1?
    Other guy: dam it why you rez me?
    me: b:shocked b:chuckle
    20-30: yay me stay in west gate all day and randomly debuff & rez people. *goes back to wizard*
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lvl 1-9 ---> i bet heavy armour is the best >:D

Lvl 9-19 ---> why are these ppl buging me that i fial cuz im heavy armour >_>and use BOP(rofl gues what this is xD)

(yea yea i was actualy heavy armour)

Lvl 19-29 ---> this wep is scary and beautifull at the same time o.o....ppl are ksing me QQ

Lvl 29-39---->b:laughfirst tiem i let ppl die on purpose when they ticked me off

Lvl 39-49 ---> damn these phy mobs....-goes to forums more often-

Lvl49-59 ----> b:sinprofit profit profit

59-69 ----> yay for BHs now i dotn ahve to pay 4 wineb:laugh

69-74 ---> <.< wq cs BH >.> ftw
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Senpai_ - Sanctuary
    _Senpai_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    level 01-09: 9 mag 1 str...everything dies so quick :D

level 10-19: Yay Healing skills, oh dont need lvl flying cuz i got new wings :D, wonder if i get 6 lv 20 to do my fb? fail...Get lv 80 Veno xD

level 20-29: I got Seraphic Mist :D....they lower price of botique wings one hour later...x.x...redo stats got 20 dex 3 vit. I got Mirage Sword 2 socket average sapphire

level 30-39: This stupid Archer think he i need him to do my fb and he let me die in fb? i think not. i got Holy order of stars +2 2 beautiful Sapphire, Fine Emerald Slacks, 2 Fiends ring

level 40-49: oh i do need plume shell cuz of my 3 vit x.x...Got Wheel of Fate +3 2 flawless Sapphire, Robe of Wraith, Boot of Shadow Fountain, Pants of Dragon Scales.

level 50-59: At this point i realize i dont need dex..only took me 2 weeks to get to 59 :D Got Crystal Headdress. WTF is Anniversary Packs?

level 60-69: Ancient Arbor +4 2 immac sapphire :D these mob hurt (get Gold HP charm and Gold MP Charm) Got Sleeve of Blood Moon, OMG -9% channeling necklace 3 star :D

Level 70-79: 3 choices of TT70 wep so i got all three xD. Time to lvl crafting..got TT70 green then got Dark pants of Hades, Steppenwolf Cape, Cape of Tauren Cheiftain. OMG Wing of CloudCharger, i refined it to +3 and added 4 Citrine Gem( spend way too much on Anniversary Packs)

Level 80-82: >.> where all my money go?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This has been funny reading this, I can relate.

1-9 - I can fly! This is way cooler then flyff

LOL this was my first reaction to this game as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."