What kind of tomp is good for Clerics?

MystiMonk - Sanctuary
MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cleric
What kind of tomp is good for clerics?What is the best for them as Venos mostly use retribution flame as it helps keep their pet loyal.what is the best for a cleric?
Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
Post edited by MystiMonk - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Which tome a veno uses has no effect on the loyalty of their pet. All tomes automatically feed pets and make it so you only have to increase their loyalty if the pet dies or is brand new.

As far as cleric tomes, I'd go with either the mag/vit tome or the pure magic tome.

As for a cleric, the pure magic tome gets you more magic points, but the magic/vit tome gets you almost as many mag points with a bunch of vit as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Yeah.These tomps http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862

I got the one that give you +3mp and +1exp.I will get another one for + mag and maybe vit as well.
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    does ur "e" key not work?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • _Myrddin_ - Harshlands
    _Myrddin_ - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    pure mag till 60, made a pure vit after that
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I switch between x-mas +1 crit blessing (but I'm la o.o) & a vit/mgk tome
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I have +9 mag/+9 vit, I'm happy with it. Sometimes I wish I had gone with the 3% exp/mp recovery one tho.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009

+1.

Mystic, it's tome, not a tomp.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Scroll of Tomb b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I tend to go with the vit and mag tome personally. Altho with recent event items ive been exploring the dex and crit due to availability to anniversary event items going around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009

This. And also a space after punctuation marks such as periods, exclamation marks, commas, etc.

Magic/vit tomes ftw.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Vit/Mag are generally better (or at least more used) cause they give a biger overall amount of stats point. More stat points means more versatility in resetting stats...

For example, if you cap your VIT at 50, you can push the +vit points of the tome into mag, so you will have a higher increase in MAG than that you would have with a pure mag tome...
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    This. And also a space after punctuation marks such as periods, exclamation marks, commas, etc.

Magic/vit tomes ftw.
    I would if I got paid to post but I don't and I am not being graded for this.
  • brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Back on topic :

best tome imo is +4mag+3vit lvl 1 tome.

I made one yesterday since i wanted one, but it's not really needed and costs a bundle of cash. But if you decide for one, choose the one that gives you 7 stats instead of only 5 :s
  • Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Maybe not graded, but definitely judged. b:cute

On topic though, Vit/mag tomes are best in my opinion. I got the 4 mag 3 vit tome a while back (been wanting to upgrade to level 2 tome, but I be poor). Personally, when I was making the decision, I decided that I would gladly have 1 less mag point for 3 more vit points. b:victory
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    I got that vit/mag tome and it seems to be working good.Thanks
  • MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver
    MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    'Quipped with +12vit +13mag -1% channeling tome (lvl5) i had to actually map it out myself to get the tome i wanted to make for my cleric b:victory
  • rst777
    rst777 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yeah, i created an excel sheet to map out what mats were needed to make that lvl 5 tome.
    the sheer number of mats needed is just insane:
    234 fragments and 324 pages!
    if anyone wants i can list out the lvl1 tomes needed to make it.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I use story of the blockade, +10 vit lvl 2 tome.
    edited October 2009

Lol... that is the worst excuse possible for crappy typing. I dont mind someone using "leet speak/abbreviations/lol's" but, no space after punctuation is just stupid.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Lol... that is the worst excuse possible for crappy typing. I dont mind someone using "leet speak/abbreviations/lol's" but, no space after punctuation is just stupid.

It is the truth though and I have been out of school for over 20 years.When you get to my age you will be the same.You took this way of topic in your first post.
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i made a mprecov+3 (also exp +1% whoopie) tome for my cleric to compliment all the other spots he's got blue letters "mprecov+ _". helps a good bit with fueling the cleric's high MP usage during questing/grinding, and leveling CGS also helps witih this (both of which are irrelevant if you're rich and can afford charms all the time lol. but if you dont have a neverending supply of chrams or want to save some on that charm bill, use some mprecov+ stuff :)
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
  • MiniFace - Lost City
    MiniFace - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    'Quipped with +12vit +13mag -1% channeling tome (lvl5) i had to actually map it out myself to get the tome i wanted to make for my cleric b:victory

How much is this Tome to buy from players?
    PM me on Lost City if you need some help b:laugh
    edited October 2009
    It is the truth though and I have been out of school for over 20 years.When you get to my age you will be the same.You took this way of topic in your first post.

When I become your age, I will realize that spaces arnt important or life sucks, so I really dont give a damn? Oh boy, cant wait. And, I didnt turn it offtopic, someone else mentioned grammar/spelling before me.
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    When I become your age, I will realize that spaces arnt important or life sucks, so I really dont give a damn? Oh boy, cant wait. And, I didnt turn it offtopic, someone else mentioned grammar/spelling before me.

Who would do something ridiculous like that.....b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

I did use spaces if you went and back and looked.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2009
    20 years out of school, arrogant as a goat, and as dumb as a hollywood blond. relates everything in perfect world to an unmentioned other game that he's evidently kick-**** in.

stop posting please. you have 2k post and have been playing for almost a year, but you're still 65. learn to play the damned game before you share your false and incorrect theories of how you think this game works. b:bye
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Ignores..........btw I made up this thread and that other game makes the Cleric looks very +OPed.I would imagine some of those HollyWood blondes have better IQ then you do.