Best guilds in harshlands?

Comments

• bionuno
    bionuno Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i would like to ask AyaBrea what fun u have in pking low lvls??
    in destroying the game to us?
    kyllin and KD will always b the best cause ppl that is, like m, almost lvl70 rathers join kylin or KD than join a stupid and pig fact like ascension, u know why? cause we r tired of u and ur LOOSER friends that do only pk ruining the game to us. ascension SUCKS big time and i hope u loose everything..
    if ur bored just quit playing the game nobody will miss u, if ur whole fact would b baned from server and chars as well i bet MANY PPL would enjoy this game a lot better...
    u, ur fact and all other rpker's r just cowards who rather pk ppl 10 or 20 lvls bellow u and run from the ones of ur own lvl....
    ASCENSION==LOSERS
    cause u can
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    best guild in harshlands is one that hasnt been made yet b:chuckle
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    KD
    Kylin
    ....b:bye
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    AyaBrea - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    kyllin and KD will always b the best cause ppl that is, like m, almost lvl70 rathers join kylin or KD than join a stupid and pig fact like ascension, u know why? cause we r tired of u and ur LOOSER friends that do only pk ruining the game to us. ascension SUCKS big time and i hope u loose everything..
    if ur bored just quit playing the game nobody will miss u, if ur whole fact would b baned from server and chars as well i bet MANY PPL would enjoy this game a lot better...
    u, ur fact and all other rpker's r just cowards who rather pk ppl 10 or 20 lvls bellow u and run from the ones of ur own lvl....
    ASCENSION==LOSERS
    cause u can

QQ

Anyways, dont know who you are, but I myself have not pked outside of swamps recently, if youre wearing a TT weapon and youre QQing about getting pked... then well.. what can i say ^^
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hmm I jus see fked up guilds now... there r no best guilds anymore, jus less fked up guilds.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    bionuno wrote: »

I'm not speaking on Aya's behalf, but personally, I like killing level 3x-5x robes with my level 32 bow b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    the best guild in harshlands is

anniversary pack
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    the best guild in harshlands is

anniversary pack

ROFL alan b:laugh
  • Saji - Harshlands
    Saji - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    1- Kingdom, simply the strongest guild atm.
    2- Kylin, second for now, with the famous 17k perd barb: Talkblade.
    3- Ascension, won in 1.5 hours with 40 against 60-70 Leviathan people. When Destiny needed nearly 3 hours and if i am correct, they had 80 people in the TW. Besides that Ascension rolled KD and Kylin alone in a big PVP battle in Hidden Orchid.
    Now here it starts to be tough,I wouldn't dare to say who's strongest of these guilds atm: Crimson/Destiny/Leviathan/EndOfDays/Awakening.
    In terms of TW i would say:
    4- Crimson, because they have the most experienced and organised lead of the remaining guilds and I think against crappy organised guilds like the Leviathan and Destiny, it will matter if they were to go in TW against eachother.
    5- Destiny, got some experience in TW and won from Leviathan ofc.
    6- EndOfDays, looking at their high levels, they could become something and are in my opinion ahead of Leviathan and Awakening still.
    7- Awakening, purely because there are some really awesome players in there and Leviathan is horrible in TW.
    8- Leviathan, got levels and numbers, but fail in every way they can.

Just wondering how the given ranks will change in the coming weeks :)
    i wasnt there but sayen that ascention rolled 2 guilds at once Kd,Kylin sounds more like an exageration. maby some kd were present and kylin were present but to say they roled us bythemselfs (kd) seems to be that ure implying that there better then us.? to wich case ull probly quote me and sayen that there not. then if there not u shouldnt even bring it up, cuase it proves nothing other than the same scenario some kd showed up the majority was of doing there own thing. i only rember one time a long time ago when we were alies with crimson. that everyone was orderd to drop wat there doing get ure asses to hidden orched and rain some hell, on some guild of wich i dont rember at that time i had left a short while then came back but since that time i never heard a all out everyone stop wat ure doing and come pk call. so my piont is is dont use that ascention rolled kd,Kylin **** unless we were at full str and everyone was there. it means nothen and proves nothen, Says Saji-The-Smexnificant-archer-extrodiner ;;3333 (thisnameisselfgivenlol). :Pb:cute
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Says Saji-The-Smexnificant-archer-extrodiner ;;3333 (thisnameisselfgivenlol). :Pb:cute

(lololololitdoesntmatteritwasntfunny) b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saji - Harshlands
    Saji - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    (lololololitdoesntmatteritwasntfunny) b:bye

like id care wat a carebear like u has to say begon pvr (personVsRunner) b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    bionuno wrote: »
    ASCENSION==LOSERS
    cause u can

Omg.............. Your awful! How can you say that!?!?! Geez, just because people like you and me get pked does NOT mean you have the right to say things like that. Anyways, if she got banned, a ton of people would miss her. Harshlands is a PvP server, if you don't like that, get out of here b:angry Go to some other server that isn't PvP and enjoy your lame life there

p.s. Sorry guys who know me reading what I said....... b:sadb:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I would say Kylin and KD are ex-aequo (for those of you illiterates, that means sharing the same ranking).

Kylin because nobody got the entire server against them and survived, not even Crimson (who was the top of the top cream guild here).

Kingdom cause, well, just press M...

I think a lot of guilds lost the window of opportunity:

QQme was the major contender, they lost their initial objectives, then they split into OVERMYASS and other SENSEless guilds....losing focus.

Oh well..game over.
  • Gammaburst - Harshlands
    Gammaburst - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I would say Kylin and KD are ex-aequo (for those of you illiterates, that means sharing the same ranking).

Kylin because nobody got the entire server against them and survived, not even Crimson (who was the top of the top cream guild here).

I'd like to second that. I remember back when i was noobie, i heard crimson and QQme both allied to destroy Kylin, my first thought for them was pity. Crimson, at the time, the number one guild, i think, and the major RPK guild QQme, whose members seemed to live just to PK. I'm thinking that Kylin guild is history at the time. I'm glad they survived.

A guild like that, that can survive that kinda adversity must have a good group of leaders and core player base and be a very stable guild. I am a proud member of Kylin now. I hope they remain stable and keep the few trouble makers in line or weed them out, so i can continue to be comfortable and call this guild home.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009

QQme was the major contender, they lost their initial objectives, then they split into OVERMYASS and other SENSEless guilds....losing focus.

Yes, entire server meaning like what, 30 people? Lawl.

And OVERMYASS? Is that supposed to be an attempted insult or ? 'cause the way I look at it, we were over your **** when you were laying face down on the floor after being rickrolled in PvP. /Gtfoelementalshardfailure
  • Kismet - Harshlands
    Kismet - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Saveless haven't you quit yet? b:laugh j/k

Actually Kylin did battle quite a bit more than 30 ppl mate... give credit where credit is due. I recall several weekends in a row where we had 6+ TWs.

All the WC drama queens loved shouting their predictions of Kylin being wiped off the map and losing members... but guess what, it didnt' happen. Ya know why? Great leadership, strong core and people that actually LIKE playing together.

Over9k, Sense, QQme... etc. Those type of guilds are flash in the pans. No staying power because everyone has their own agenda. That's not a faction imo, it's a box of fireworks waiting for a match.

So yeah... GO KYLIN :) Rah Rah Rah! b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes, entire server meaning like what, 30 people? Lawl.

And OVERMYASS? Is that supposed to be an attempted insult or ? 'cause the way I look at it, we were over your **** when you were laying face down on the floor after being rickrolled in PvP. /Gtfoelementalshardfailure

No entire server as in: each and every of your sites are under attack by distinct guilds, some with tons of EGO, like yours. And this is lasting weeks.

About you, being over us, when we were face down?

Dude.. last time we attacked you, you lasted like 5 mins.

And my AMAZING elemental setup is AWESOME, never pissed off as many barbs before. And looks like you're still pissed off.. ROFL.

/GTFOfailedBarbWCdramaqueen
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    If I remember correctly, wasn't QQme starting to wipe Kylin off map? Before disband. And you were being attacked by non-factor factions, so why brag? O.o

To Ixta: Grats on winning a land from what, 5-6 people? Rofl. And your shards don't **** anyone off, if anything...they just pity you. Quite entertaining. b:victory
  • Abaerb - Harshlands
    Abaerb - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    No entire server as in: each and every of your sites are under attack by distinct guilds, some with tons of EGO, like yours. And this is lasting weeks.

About you, being over us, when we were face down?

Dude.. last time we attacked you, you lasted like 5 mins.

And my AMAZING elemental setup is AWESOME, never pissed off as many barbs before. And looks like you're still pissed off.. ROFL.

/GTFOfailedBarbWCdramaqueen

Is this guy on drugs? He makes no sense and every post goes into different issues O-o Funny how he tries hard to sound smart by diminishing ppl to "illiterates" and stuff like that though b:chuckle
  • Kismet - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    And you were being attacked by non-factor factions, so why brag?

Sorry, but replying to someone's post is not 'bragging', it's 'responding.' But by your ego-fattened logic, I'm sure any faction other than the one you're in would be considered a 'non-factor.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    If I remember correctly, wasn't QQme starting to wipe Kylin off map? Before disband. And you were being attacked by non-factor factions, so why brag? O.o

To Ixta: Grats on winning a land from what, 5-6 people? Rofl. And your shards don't **** anyone off, if anything...they just pity you. Quite entertaining. b:victory

Kylin was ganked by QQme, Crimson, Wolfblade and some other lowbie guildsb:bye Ofc you guys took some land but then again they still have land and u guys don't.. "Oh we disbanded!" ofc u did. Everyone time u guys fail you find the need to create another fail faction. Anyway you guys lost all respect since u pissed on ur goal (destroying Crimson.. KD did that kthkbai) and choosed the easiest path: Ganking Kylin. So much QQ about KD but u never had the balls to face us.. wonder why.
    Please flame me with "WE KICK **** IN WORLD PVP, KD SUCKS AT THAT". To that i say 6 vs 1 is not really something to brag about.. all of u QQme PvP gods are now the biggest carebears in this server so QQ

To Saveless (i'am coping ur styleb:victory): Yo dude i heard from some guildies of urs you roll barb in every server. Cause u **** sck at PvP and u need HP so u can't die. btw gratz on the ganks. Only time u are able to kill someone since u fail at soliing ea's lower than ub:bye
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    1. Who's Kismet again? They were non-factors, sorry child...just a known fact.

2. Ajani, huh? Lmao. Seriously...you're starting to kinda be like MD except without the "ROFL"'s. What guildies? 'cause first/last server I played I was a cleric. Didn't know clerics are considered a barb...but 'kay? You're such a butthurt EA, it's quite cute. I mean...you talked so much shiit to me when it was just me vs. you and I kept you in SZ 'til 2-3 of your fact mates show up then it's a 1v4 and after I die you're like "jajajajaja u suk gtfo kthxugawtpwned". If anything, I think you should roll a barb for the HP. ;)

/yawn
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Barbs are boring.. anyway i don't make "jajajaja" or w/e. I usually tell some ****.. but not jajajaja
    You only keep me in Sz when u have (or had) people like angeRR, Iffy or Blazing near u. Seriouslly face it. You can't kill me and i can't kill you. We both sck balls. Funny thing is i dont brag like an idiot everytime i **** someone cause i have Over9000 HP.

Anyway who acres about you.. blarghhb:cool
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Kismet - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    1. Who's Kismet again?

Someone you haven't gotten to know in game because you're too busy with your pissing contests. b:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Barbs are boring.. anyway i don't make "jajajaja" or w/e. I usually tell some ****.. but not jajajaja
    You only keep me in Sz when u have (or had) people like angeRR, Iffy or Blazing near u. Seriouslly face it. You can't kill me and i can't kill you. We both sck balls. Funny thing is i dont brag like an idiot everytime i **** someone cause i have Over9000 HP.

Anyway who acres about you.. blarghhb:cool

? angeRR quit a long time ago, Iffy/Nurfed I'm usually with but not all the time...I'm talking about the times when I'm by myself prob at west gate etc, and you're there doing nothing and you immediately go to SZ, or try to kill me and fail. b:kiss
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    KD cuz no one has the balls/skills to face them

and saveless is a good barb. So i am sure that he can kill you 1v1 easy
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009

Ok. I'am superman. Can you be my Lois Lane?b:shocked
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009

Lol...did you ever get a charm? ;) I remember you kept coming out of west gate without one. b:shocked
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Lol...did you ever get a charm? ;) I remember you kept coming out of west gate without one. b:shocked

lol hell no i ish pro no charm.

@F*** you ajani
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    lol hell no i ish pro no charm.

@F*** you ajani

One shoot. kthkbaib:bye
    See? you guys like bragging.. i can brag, cause its not hard to 1 shoot wizards that pk lowbies at west gate with no gear
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
This discussion has been closed.