Worst Archers

Options
123457»

Comments

• Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i was on an alt today at Dragon Palace. LordAragon used storm eagle on Antihero for a total dmg of ~400
    L 3 3 T D M G ! ! !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i was on an alt today at Dragon Palace. LordAragon used storm eagle on Antihero for a total dmg of ~400
    L 3 3 T D M G ! ! !

DAMN

not many archers would have thought about it. That guy must rock.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    where is Vipu?b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Supablazed - Harshlands
    Supablazed - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

i killed you. <3

and someone killed me QQ, i autopathed to dragonmaids @ 79 meters, like 8 hours ago, and fell asleep..woke up and server had restarted QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQb:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i killed you. <3

and someone killed me QQ, i autopathed to dragonmaids @ 79 meters, like 8 hours ago, and feel asleep..woke up and server had restarted QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQb:cryb:surrender

buy more rebirth orders from Cubie b:chuckle
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LOLb:cry actually, i thought about it, and its possible i had those orders in my inv cause i was making space for more molds in mah bank

then again its probly just a excuse for failing hardb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skreamz - Harshlands
    Skreamz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I just woke up find servers down and this thread started...after it gained 8 pages as i started reading, i figured it had to be good...

Instead I found I was left off this poll (QQ), Ixta turned it into his own application for troll of the year, LordAragon (a genuinely nice guy) got prison **** for being worst archer, there wasnt a single mention of Rome beating hellsarcher in a duel with bows (was that a secret?) and Dark_one, who i only remember killing near Tusk town, and having him get friends to kill me, so that he could call me noob (yawn) has made a glorious fail of coming onto forums.

How much longer will servers be down? im going back to bed, or watching a movie or something
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Skreamz long time no pvp b:cute b:cute
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I vote Martin...o wait wtf?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i vote martain to actually G_G
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i killed you. <3

and someone killed me QQ, i autopathed to dragonmaids @ 79 meters, like 8 hours ago, and fell asleep..woke up and server had restarted QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQb:cryb:surrender
    sure u ticked my charm but the cleric killed me... if u wanna believe u did then go for it.. but if i remember well it was different last time in hidden orchidb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    true @ west arch i dont think anyone help, but regardless you were afk, after restart lets have a pvp then !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    true @ west arch i dont think anyone help, but regardless you were afk, after restart lets have a pvp then !
    u killed me quick though u crited for 2.1k i think... but the cleric killed me.. then he whispered me saying he was sorryb:laugh
    anyway maybe u could have killed me without him helping but i dont have only 3k hp... well if i decide to use zen u'll be refining my gears to get hp and restat after ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i was mad cause i was bored and you were just standing there being 80ish, i wanted to shoot somthing !b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i was mad cause i was bored and you were just standing there being 80ish, i wanted to shoot somthing !b:victory

b:chuckle
    cough i did the same with a friend in LC.. he is lvl100 ea
    my ep's plume shell was not strong enough.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Martin is the most fail EA of the server 80+ for sure b:bye
  • Dark_one - Harshlands
    Dark_one - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I just woke up find servers down and this thread started...after it gained 8 pages as i started reading, i figured it had to be good...

Instead I found I was left off this poll (QQ), Ixta turned it into his own application for troll of the year, LordAragon (a genuinely nice guy) got prison **** for being worst archer, there wasnt a single mention of Rome beating hellsarcher in a duel with bows (was that a secret?) and Dark_one, who i only remember killing near Tusk town, and having him get friends to kill me, so that he could call me noob (yawn) has made a glorious fail of coming onto forums.

How much longer will servers be down? im going back to bed, or watching a movie or something

How about thath time when i digged herbs at fragrant hills.You attacked me but i even was able to catch up you with my +0.5 flght and i killed you.Thath was like 2-3 weeks ago b:laughb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:dirty
  • Hayato - Harshlands
    Hayato - Harshlands Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I can't kill Vipu even if he suck's for his level. =[
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hahah skreamz dont make fun of hellsarcher because i beat him in a duel with a lvl 3 bow.....im just a pro bowmaster. all there is too it. end of story b:chuckle b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    roman6 wrote: »
    hahah skreamz dont make fun of hellsarcher because i beat him in a duel with a lvl 3 bow.....im just a pro bowmaster. all there is too it. end of story b:chuckle b:pleased

level 32 bow -_- also u have hh90 armor with high phys defence and im pretty sure u haxed somehow i want a rematch again b:thanks
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

me and rome were just having fun ;P
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Everyone dies, gimme a break.

LordAragon is a very decent archer that knows his stuff.

so you making him sound more of a failure? he knows his stuff and he died 2vs1?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LordAragon doesn't know his stuff beyond what he learned from bothering me about things. He didn't know about quick Take Aim until I told him when he was 85, and he even asked me if you could double-tap ly shot the same way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~