What are the Shaodu spawn spots like on here?

Options
Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Soaked with veno blood? O_o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
Post edited by Divine_Death - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    wtf is a shadou?

you post in the wrong game forums?
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    wtf is a shadou?

you post in the wrong game forums?

O_o Shaodu Club...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    O_o Shaodu Club...?

We have clubs now? Sweet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    We have clubs now? Sweet!

b:shocked >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AzaraxGore - Harshlands
    AzaraxGore - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    >__>; Are you all seriously idiots or do you just like ****ing around with people? And here's a link for the spawns of ALL rare pets, they aren't exactly where they'll spawn but they're around the area of the spawn. All rare pets spawn in the same location on ever server, I won't say at the exact time since maybe some servers go down before others? Or some of them just crash while others don't? So just ask a veno or w/e whom you see with a rare pet about the times.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=211942
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    >__>; Are you all seriously idiots or do you just like ****ing around with people? And here's a link for the spawns of ALL rare pets, they aren't exactly where they'll spawn but they're around the area of the spawn. All rare pets spawn in the same location on ever server, I won't say at the exact time since maybe some servers go down before others? Or some of them just crash while others don't? So just ask a veno or w/e whom you see with a rare pet about the times.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=211942

wtf?
    rare pets?
    can i get me a (doesn't want to google "pokemon rare pets" in google to put a name here) to replace my nix?
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    We have pets ? Hax0r
    Quit.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    blah blah

Someone can't detect sarcasm.
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    WTF walter hit 90!? i havent seen you in like a month....where do you grind nowadays....like seriously i have scouted the whole **** map. never seen you. this is insane!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Someone can't detect sarcasm.

e.e If you read what I had said in the first sentence you would have known I knew, dumbass. But who doesn't like ranting on about something peopel already know? b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    e.e If you read what I had said in the first sentence you would have known I knew, dumbass. But who doesn't like ranting on about something peopel already know? b:kiss

If you knew, why would you ask if they were being serious or messing around?b:question
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ^ +1
    e.e If you read what I had said in the first sentence you would have known I knew, dumbass.
    >__>; Are you all seriously idiots or do you just like ****ing around with people?

Unlike you, I actually have the capacity to read through sentences and comprehend the main idea of which they imply.

Before you call me names, sit back, relax, and look back at what you wrote, then contemplate. And tell yourself something like this..

"Wow. I'm seriously dumb."

/offtopic

EDIT:

Basically, to the OP, let's just say rare pets are non-existent, or considered with less value here in this server. In a place where an overflow of coin is present, and all venos can practically get legendary pets, there really isn't any need to get into catfights for rare pets.

edited August 2009
    Options
    roman6 wrote: »
    WTF walter hit 90!? i havent seen you in like a month....where do you grind nowadays....like seriously i have scouted the whole **** map. never seen you. this is insane!

80-90 = Cube + Dailies + 12 mijis so I could stop staring at them in my inventory.

Also:
    I just realized I don't want to do WQ either anymore and I have to finish the one at volume 4 and start another by 38 minutes...lallala. Wonder if I'll still do crazy stone.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ^ +1

Unlike you, I actually have the capacity to read through sentences and comprehend the main idea of which they imply.

Before you call me names, sit back, relax, and look back at what you wrote, then contemplate. And tell yourself something like this..

"Wow. I'm seriously dumb."

/offtopic

EDIT:

Basically, to the OP, let's just say rare pets are non-existent, or considered with less value here in this server. In a place where an overflow of coin is present, and all venos can practically get legendary pets, there really isn't any need to get into catfights for rare pets.

Did you try to be clever on what you replied? It didn't come across as such.
    We ALL can read the forums.....some can even respond.

What is exactly the point you were tryng to make?
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah, am I now allowed to restate what I know is going on? o o; Didn't know you were the fourm police
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Repth - Harshlands
    Repth - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh my god just play the damn game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh my god just play the damn game.

guy your signature is INSANE!
    can i have it?
  • Repth - Harshlands
    Repth - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hey there, the yin-yang isn't mine to give out. It belongs to everyone, so go right ahead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]