Pk besT Moment

LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands
LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
If you had to tell all us harshlanders your single greatest pvp/pk experience up to this point, what would it be??

pictures are def welcome

for me too this day it was still when i was a loley lvl 32 noob (still carry that noob tag around with me), very new to the whole pk experience. I am a little white named archer running around, and well some higher lvl guy comes running down a hill, so what do i do? well im lvl 32 i think I'm on top of the world, so i go attack him. .*miss miss miss*. . In this moment I realize this was a horrible idea, I panic, and run and hide behind a tree no more then 10 feet away from me.
At the time I honestly thought this would work, I was hidden, he couldn't see me. .well, I was wrong, I was a 1 shot pk for him b:cry

anywhos, I'm sure there are way better stories and I am also completely sure I'm not the only one who wants to hear about them

share away perfect world b:victory
Post edited by LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands on

Comments

• Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Best PK moment was 3vs1 against Rome at Camp of the Intrepid. Romes drops down to the ground and all 3 of us follow ( can't remember who was there now), he gets stunned and we all start bashing at him, 5 seconds later Harpy Wraith sneaks up on us and AoE 1 shots all 4 of us.b:cute
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Haven't PK'ed yet, but looking forward to your stories. Tell them well!

*Makes bonfire*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Anything in Guildwars, KO, and that one 30 second fight on **** beta.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    TOA battle at begging of server.
    Pend & LS vs KD and Barba. That was fun ^^
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hahahah epic that was **** awesome i think i have ss somewhere of it b:chuckle it was more like 6 vs 1...i think it missed suwaki and ligeia hahahahb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Best PK moments were when I used to trash talk ppl after I killed emb:laughwas at the begginning of the server, good timesb:pleased
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Riley - Harshlands
    Riley - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Best Pk moments are when the people that hate me try to kill me and trash talk and they cant do it b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    i think it missed suwaki and ligeia hahahahb:cry
    Nope, I got rolled, too.

My favorite was at 7x outside Whetstone. Blade kept proclaiming I couldn't solo him, so Echo watched us fight. After Blade died, Echo sent his phoenix at me from behind and died while spamming Venomous Scarab air-to-ground.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Best pk moment was when Incredible and I pked Armageddon and he dropped his +6 Calamities. Then Incredible picked it up with having a noob level 29 or so in his squad. That noob ended up giving back Arma's XS. Nevermind, that's not a best moment...more like "Wow, I ****ing hate you so much" moment.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Pre90

- Soloing pretty much all of pendulum at toa, angerr wreck dejavu few others there.

- Seperate occasion at toa, Guild + barbapapa repeatidly safe zoneing pendulum or another guild I kinda forgot.

- Soloing 6 emenince at tusk town, including brendle angerr dejavu clickftw i think also.

Post90

- Toa BlazingAzn and Suwaki tryed jump me in a 2v1, the both died and Suwaki droped his hh90 +6 wheel (only were 3 in server at that time), a mold, and max speed flying mount.

- 3v1ing Nurfed Rome and Fiya repeatidly at burning heart.

- Soloing a squad and a half of QQme in swamps.

- Repeatidly soloing full Crimson fish squads in the water.

Tw

80 v 80 Etherblade vrs Crimson, Iconopult.

For a guild leader I like to solo alot, its ironic and just at the same time =P
  • UShoot_iLoot - Harshlands
    UShoot_iLoot - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Don't remember you "soloing" anything with me and deja there ^^ we were just unstoppable when he used to play =) In fact I remember it being me soloing you ^^

Pre 90
    Post 90

b:cute
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    - Soloing a squad and a half of QQme in swamps.
    b:shocked When did this happen? Or was it the usual "i get max elevation then get out of safe zone, try bleed some arcane user then spam 2~3 immunity skills/pots so i can run back to safe zone" kind of thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Impressive. It's funny he keeps mentioning solo'ing squads and half of a faction, when everytime he pvp's against a group, he's always got his lackeys holding his gown trail.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Don't remember you "soloing" anything with me and deja there ^^ we were just unstoppable when he used to play =) In fact I remember it being me soloing you ^^

Pre 90
    Post 90

b:cute

Wow, I am worth a screenshot, you arnt, love it.
    The fact we both know I am not lieing, and you try and play it off as I am is amazing.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Wow, I am worth a screenshot, you arnt, love it.

Not you, but your failure.
  • Dark_one - Harshlands
    Dark_one - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Not you, but your failure.

as i said too much trash talk.never saw when you pk.probaly you all time camped in sp b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:dirty
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    my fave pk moment so far was at town of arrivals

i was minding my own business when a guild leader showed and failed to kill me before i left

he told me my guild were all kos so i repeated his words in guild chat

by this time he had called a higher lvl veno to help him camp me

but then 6 of my guildies turned up and stripped the veno off his 3 star boots n bracers (got 150k +2 l33t armour pieces for the boots ^^)

err i never actually hit anyone lol but yeh still...............
  • Dark_one - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    wow nice..i like too pk drops.

1red veno attacked my wizard so logged on barb to pk her.she droped white seaspray slacks.After thath 3 ppl qqued and begged like 1 hour for pants :(
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    never saw when you pk.

Uh huh.

Look who's talking.

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    pre 77
    getting rolled
    post 77
    will still be getting rolled
    Quit.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    People in this server is too ***** to have an actually relevant PvP moment memory. As for me i got plenty form Lost City. I'd have to say i loved ganging 9X ppl with my 7X archer. It was the best! (That goes to all the HL pussies that always say lvl difference = i can't kill anyone. Please, if you wanted to kill someone you would find =_=)

2009-02-0320-06-46.jpg

A lot of people should be glad i didn't roll archer or wizard instead of my full vit cleric ~.~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    LOLOL you were thecid! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Orchid Temple at 4x vs Eminence, Pendulum, and Citadel. Good times. I remember Alex, Escobar and their other little archer buddy couldn't hit me cuz i had sharded evasion b:victory

This wasn't really PK, but me angeRR and deja were grinding at bats. We ran into a party of 2 Crimson. We just kept grinding, figuring they would find a different spot. Instead, they call a full party to kill steal us. We were like "Wtf are they doing?" Pretty funny, cuz after that point we knew Crimson were hardcore carebears.

@Tusktown , 6x , me and angeRR were killing Crimdom. Crimson called 2 partys to come get us. I remember peacing most of them before they grouped up and rushed us. I think Sheo made a video of it on youtube or something b:laugh

@Ancient Wall. QQme had just been made.IT was me funlolz, Antihero, Suwaki, Dejavu and angeRR. I forget how the fight started but Crimson literally called their whole guild to fight us. I think even Icon showed up and tried to "Solo" us b:chuckle . They came at us 3-4 full partys at a time. Vent was filled with "___ is slept " " ___ is Sealed" "______ down". We kept calling targets and focusing untill no one was left and we were like "Uhh did we just win?". We moved to East barrier, cuz they grouped up to zerg us. I remember going back and Alex was like "Yeah its OK i would run too if i was getting rolled!11" Too bad nobody in our party died.... Good times LOL b:bye
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4935/20090804224847.jpg
    told you QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    pre 77
    getting rolled
    post 77
    will still be getting rolled
    Quit.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i forgot how much everyone in qqme rolls everyone
    good thread
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Its true that when QQme was formed they were owning Crimson but I guess crimson lacked group pk abilities and QQme was full of the top50 ppl in the server with good group pk abilities...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Mold - Harshlands
    Mold - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No offense but if all small guildies merge they would roll KD like theres no tomorrowb:surrender
  • LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands
    LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No offense but if all small guildies merge they would roll KD like theres no tomorrowb:surrender

and what exactly does that have to do with pk moments lol??b:shocked

keep the stories coming

I just got cocky going around pking and got caught in the back by lordAragon, lost my barbaric warrior ring. . yesterday was not a good pvp day ha

but its a new day, ahh how I love trying to get this server pvping from lvl 60esk community b:pleased
  • Dark_one - Harshlands
    edited August 2009

small guildes?you mean guildes where highest lvl is 30 or 40?wanna see how these ppl will try own 1 bm 8xb:shocked
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2009

We're at the point where, we wanna see that, aren't we.

Bring your guilds together, we will enjoy the fight.