Lobster Mount?

Options

Comments

• Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So the neither confirmation or denial of the aforementioned mount, has spawned the discussion to leap ahead to a question on the confirmation or denial of the possibility of the mount to be navigable inside aqua matter ( yet non-replied unconfirmed statement ). Neither confirmation nor denial has been received for the latter line of thought, dawning the practicality of such a feature into the viewpoint. Though, the derivative of this argument will have little or none effect on the outcome of the overall "woo" factor of the hitherto mentioned mode of transportation, the is of-course add the expectation factor for the mount in question. When a confirmed reply might swing the mood both ways, a unconfirmed one has the more genuine simplicity to captivate and motivate the community which might be the thoughtful responses received for the in-clarity. A neither confirmation nor denial, so, it will stay.

damn tht hurt to write. hope it makes some sense
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Definitely made sense, I always appreciate eloquence to the point of inscrutability
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Definitely made sense, I always appreciate eloquence to the point of inscrutability

imagine working with him, you'd be word confused all the time. Eloquence and grace and what was that other word LOL.... yeah that was fun! What I mean is, my head would quite spin off my shoulders.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Top - Harshlands
    Top - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

I don't know half the words mean.

I want this mount QQ, but spoons can't help since he didn't even work for PW for a full month yet b:surrender
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Yes Yes , the deliquesce of the wordings is perhaps improbable, but the essence is undeniable.
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • probballer
    probballer Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I see bubbles around it b:chuckle does that mean it could go in the water also?
    edited July 2009
    Options
    probballer wrote: »
    I see bubbles around it b:chuckle does that mean it could go in the water also?

I asked this same question, it was not and can not be confirmed or denied.!.!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So the neither confirmation or denial of the aforementioned mount, has spawned the discussion to leap ahead to a question on the confirmation or denial of the possibility of the mount to be navigable inside aqua matter ( yet non-replied unconfirmed statement ). Neither confirmation nor denial has been received for the latter line of thought, dawning the practicality of such a feature into the viewpoint. Though, the derivative of this argument will have little or none effect on the outcome of the overall "woo" factor of the hitherto mentioned mode of transportation, the is of-course add the expectation factor for the mount in question. When a confirmed reply might swing the mood both ways, a unconfirmed one has the more genuine simplicity to captivate and motivate the community which might be the thoughtful responses received for the in-clarity. A neither confirmation nor denial, so, it will stay.

damn tht hurt to write. hope it makes some sense

My IQ just droppedb:surrenderb:cry
    Quit.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    My IQ just droppedb:surrenderb:cry

I'll help. I speak fluent babble. Basically, it goes like this.

"Because the GMs said nothing about the mount's existence, people moved on and are now debating on the mounts functionality, which again, the GMs can say nothing about. Now, were we given a yes, or no, on either question, people would be influenced by that, and form opinions IE, YAY!, or BOO! based on the response we've seen. Recieving neither, the only response from the people is an increase in the hype for the "Supposed" mount."

Does that help?
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:thanksb:thanks
    My IQ just droppedb:surrenderb:cryMy IQ is 130, I'm not sure but I think thats pretty good. It didn't drop but my head did spin trying to figure out exactly the babble he was trying to say?!
    I'll help. I speak fluent babble. Basically, it goes like this.Thanks for the english :) I kinda got that from what was said but makes sense!

"Because the GMs said nothing about the mount's existence, people moved on and are now debating on the mounts functionality, which again, the GMs can say nothing about. Now, were we given a yes, or no, on either question, people would be influenced by that, and form opinions IE, YAY!, or BOO! based on the response we've seen. Recieving neither, the only response from the people is an increase in the hype for the "Supposed" mount."

Does that help?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liebe - Heavens Tear
    Liebe - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm still wanting the Bulbfish! Its cute o-o b:shy
    9x Veno - Liebe
    9x Cleric - /\ngellus
    8x Archer - Xaixu
    6x Barb - \/ladamir
    Heaven's Tear b:dirty
  • Top - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't get the water mount theme
  • Monochrom - Sanctuary
    Monochrom - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Water sucks.
    Hell mounts for the win, hooray for the 3-headed Cerberus.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

thats what i wonder...i love beautiful, elegant things-why would i want to bug my husband into buying this? only one reason: ITS FUNNY! get it up to top speed, and it would be so funny to watch skittering along the roads, or, even sillier, in the race!b:laugh

lol....why do i want that mount?b:shocked

b:surrenderidk...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

thats what i wonder...i love beautiful, elegant things-why would i want to bug my husband into buying this? only one reason: ITS FUNNY! get it up to top speed, and it would be so funny to watch skittering along the roads, or, even sillier, in the race!b:laugh

i gues china is runin outa ideas...lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i bet they have a ton of good ideas left... lol

i want 1 now >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
    Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    I repeat, I can neither confirm, nor deny that it exists.

It's on the bloody site shown in the same artistic style, it has to exist >_>.

Oh, but it's gonna be SO COOL. I would love to buy one.

ALSO: Someone search lobster in the PWI Mount Page's source code.
    Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
    MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum
  • Top - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Source code? huh
  • Fats_mcfatty - Sanctuary
    Fats_mcfatty - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    mcd-lobster.jpg
    mclobster.JPG
  • Top - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    mcd-lobster.jpg
    mclobster.JPG

-_-

/char
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'll gladly trade my lobster mount for ther super shiny horse you get in DQ. And before you know it, you'll get blowfish mounts as well
    *starts singing "Under the Sea"*

Well, 'Sebastian' does sound like a good name for the mount.
  • Top - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOL blowfish, I would pay like 500 gold for that if they offered LOL
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOL blowfish, I would pay like 500 gold for that if they offered LOL

Will that be cash or credit?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Top - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Will that be cash or credit?

Umm, cashb:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Till they have an ingame SS I wouldn't believe it, even if it does appear to be styled in pw fashion.
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    To tell the truth, I can't imagine how Blowfish mount would be like
  • angyl
    angyl Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I bought 50 cubi because I thought they might just 'give a little' and sell a beautiful mount for a change. It's the last cubi I will ever buy, it was specifically for this mount :(

Crazy odds Marketing may work for the majority, it doesn't with me.
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    angyl wrote: »
    I bought 50 cubi because I thought they might just 'give a little' and sell a beautiful mount for a change. It's the last cubi I will ever buy, it was specifically for this mount :(

Crazy odds Marketing may work for the majority, it doesn't with me.

b:beatenup
  • Robb - Lost City
    Robb - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the lobster picture was found in the .pck file of the pw ch client, its not released yet there, and we dont know when it will be.

its a future update for pw ch thats all, and although not impossible, its unlikely to be a under water mount lol...
    but that would be sweet.

when it comes out theres also a black version of the fishie as flight tool for werebeast and some red/pink wings and a random orange human flight.
This discussion has been closed.