OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Noooo!!! #6 is my fav. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okorielko - Sanctuary
    Okorielko - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Auraelia,

I am trying to come up with a response to the rest of what you said, but every time I start typing, everything comes out all wrong, or it sounds offensive (and I am not trying to offend anyone!). I agree with you that this event was pretty messed up. It was a good idea, though! So I hope that we will be able to do this again sometime.

I understand that you find it frustrating that people are getting upset about this, but... it just seems that people are not getting the credit that they deserve, too, and that is why I am bothered. You're right, though. There's nothing that can be done about it.
  • isaal
    isaal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    gonna steal image5 fashion for my female alt, great combo

b:cry kcian deloh
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well don't you think people would be more upset if they weren't able to get the polls up? They said they got an overwhelming amount of submissions which they obviously didn't expect because they had to push the polls a week. But then again, what do we know. We weren't in their shoes while they were trying to get all these other events going too.

b:surrenderYou winb:surrender
    Auraelia, I am trying to come up with a response to the rest of what you said, but every time I start typing, everything comes out all wrong, or it sounds offensive (and I am not trying to offend anyone!). I agree with you that this event was pretty messed up. It was a good idea, though! So I hope that we will be able to do this again sometime.

I understand that you find it frustrating that people are getting upset about this, but... it just seems that people are not getting the credit that they deserve, too, and that is why I am bothered. You're right, though. There's nothing that can be done about it.

You'd think they'd at least show the other entries somewhere else though, like a... compilation of some sort or something (despite the massive amount of entries). Idk >_<
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Okorielko - Sanctuary
    Okorielko - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:surrenderYou winb:surrender

You'd think they'd at least show the other entries somewhere else though, like a... compilation of some sort or something (despite the massive amount of entries). Idk >_<

Well, that's why I started a thread asking people to share their entries, but no one seems interested? ::shrug::
  • Triptraptrul - Lost City
    Triptraptrul - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wow.. so many fake accs and alts voting in this poll...
  • Xyaira - Sanctuary
    Xyaira - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:victory Verry Cool Fashions Everyone!!

hehehhe, happy I entered b:thanks b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Clerics = Awesome b:cool
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    closing this up now, results will go up in a day or two
This discussion has been closed.