• DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Someone get this person his meds...

lalalalalalalalalalala meds not working anymore.....lalalalalalala
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    the weak deserved to be wiped out. whether guardianz is part of the weak or not is not my place to say. but if they are they should be wiped out.

Meeh if they need 3 guilds to fight us that means we are not weak...

lalalalalalalalala
    flame on
    lalalalala
    (going to take meds)
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Edit button lol?
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    At this point there's very little we could do about cq taking our land till we're strong enough to defend it. There's no way they'd ever not attack us, then they'd have nothing to do.

Concerning allies: If our final goal is to take out cq, then what option do we have really? Gz won't do it, I think you said that. If the ex-BL guilds are no good, then what do we have left? Nagare, SG1, Integrity, Yakuza? Does anyone else tw?

It's a ****ty situation, I readily admit that. It's made even more difficult that to get a good alliance together, you have to sacrifice some RQ values. Just because I think you're making a mistake doesn't mean I have a good idea myself :) Regardless, I respect what you're trying to do.

I'd be happy just doing TW versus you guys, even giving you some land so you could use the money to buy heiros for TW so we could both get some practice in. As the TW last week showed, you have far better organization than any other guild on the server, but you can't get the brute pushing power inside those TW's. If you could pick up some more levels and a bit better equipment, you might be able to surprise CQ in a TW. (Or us b:surrender) Unfortunately (or fortunately for most GZ I'd imagine) I'm not in charge.

But if Spectral is anything like BLT (HA!) they'll just try to zerg their way to victory, and that's an auto-fail versus a guild with all the 99's and their own zerg strategy. And why Riot even exists is beyond me.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Pape i must admit, that was a good attempt to twist and turn.

Another set of facts for you.

BLT does not exist anymore. Why you even speaking it's name is beyond me.

Rq serves spectral and riots purpose for now? Their purpose as far as i know is to ultimately take out cq. But to do that we got to take out their buttsecks bros first, namely you gz.

Lmfaoooooooooo at u saying spectral and riot are trying to "grief" gz.You gz started the war anew and you say spec and riot are the ones trying to grief? You think people on this forums are that stupid? What logic is that?

You support pandora's notion? Then be happy, cos the things i heard and the way things are going, cq will have all lands soon. You gz will be landless. Then you can ask shinzoko to beg daikoku. Maybe throw you dogs 30 mill a week or so.....i mean cos ya'll are so tight right buttsecks bros?
    30 mill a week for u all to keep tossing cq's salad shouldn't be too much to ask yes?b:dirty
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Where did all this CQ loves GZ nonsense come from. You guys are just picking on GZ to be honest. CQ and GZ never do anything together honestly. Never HH together and until recently never even pked together. The only thing GZ didnt do was pk us.
    Spectral and Riot are kos b/c they are blt plain and simple. RQ is kos b/c they are RQ thats what they do. GZ are allies simple as that and CQ doesnt attack allies. Spectral should be attacking CQ really. Attacking GZ does nothing for them except strokes their ego. Then RQ goes OMG we are gonna take all GZ land. Then get defended on b/c defending is so hard.
    Spectral should be doing nothing but attacking CQ they are clearly the 2nd strongest guild on the server. Instead they take GZ land for what to get attacked by CQ the next week thats counter productive imo.
    RQ and GZ should really fight it out they always seem to have great TW's. Riot while it has good players is a non factor to the bigger guilds, and unless Spectral can defend CQ they are just giving land to CQ. Im confused b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yet here he is defending them and telling us what to do. lol? Ethree you worry about your own guild and let us handle this k?b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Where did all this CQ loves GZ nonsense come from. You guys are just picking on GZ to be honest. CQ and GZ never do anything together honestly. Never HH together and until recently never even pked together. The only thing GZ didnt do was pk us.
    Spectral and Riot are kos b/c they are blt plain and simple. RQ is kos b/c they are RQ thats what they do. GZ are allies simple as that and CQ doesnt attack allies.

Confused much?

I'm not gonna go through the 1231294782384772302 reasons why the whole server knows GZ and cq are the buttsecks bros.

Your contradicting statements above are enough.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wasnt defending GZ and was just saying im confused you can do as you please. Aliies does not equal buttsecks bros whatever that means. In essence CQ is allies with any guild that isnt KOS. The only times when GZ and CQ pk together even now is b/c CQ or GZ gets zerged by 3 guilds. rukh you seem a little obsessed with GZ. Idk if its being butthurt or you just hate them but at least your passionate b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    RQ and GZ should really fight it out they always seem to have great TW's.

THIS. 10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Spectral and Riot are kos b/c they are blt plain and simple. RQ is kos b/c they are RQ thats what they do. GZ are allies simple as that and CQ doesnt attack allies. Spectral should be attacking CQ really. Attacking GZ does nothing for them except strokes their ego. Then RQ goes OMG we are gonna take all GZ land. Then get defended on b/c defending is so hard.
    Spectral should be doing nothing but attacking CQ they are clearly the 2nd strongest guild on the server. Instead they take GZ land for what to get attacked by CQ the next week thats counter productive imo.
    RQ and GZ should really fight it out they always seem to have great TW's. Riot while it has good players is a non factor to the bigger guilds, and unless Spectral can defend CQ they are just giving land to CQ. Im confused b:cry

Spectral need to tell Yoshiki to buy them balls first, not eq that would be nice change :)))
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    = And why Riot even exists is beyond me.

Riot exists because Cancer is big emo who likes pokemons and wants to quit game every 2 weeks :)
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2009

And one question for DestroyTokyo: are you playing TW's from your car? :P

LOL. No I just was told that we were having a meeting in your vent so I left class to jump in my car, steal some wifi in the parking lot and join in =p

I play tw from the comfort of a couch in my apartment on a laptop while watching the NBA Playoffs as of late =)
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    LOL. No I just was told that we were having a meeting in your vent so I left class to jump in my car, steal some wifi in the parking lot and join in =p

I play tw from the comfort of a couch in my apartment while watching the NBA Playoffs as of late on a laptop =)
    Hahah ok :)
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Pape i must admit, that was a good attempt to twist and turn.

Another set of facts for you.

BLT does not exist anymore. Why you even speaking it's name is beyond me.

Rq serves spectral and riots purpose for now? Their purpose as far as i know is to ultimately take out cq. But to do that we got to take out their buttsecks bros first, namely you gz.

Lmfaoooooooooo at u saying spectral and riot are trying to "grief" gz.You gz started the war anew and you say spec and riot are the ones trying to grief? You think people on this forums are that stupid? What logic is that?

You support pandora's notion? Then be happy, cos the things i heard and the way things are going, cq will have all lands soon. You gz will be landless. Then you can ask shinzoko to beg daikoku. Maybe throw you dogs 30 mill a week or so.....i mean cos ya'll are so tight right buttsecks bros?
    30 mill a week for u all to keep tossing cq's salad shouldn't be too much to ask yes?b:dirty

1.) I have yet to see an adequate explanation of how we are "so close" to CQ. I've never received ANY help from them, in ANY form. Nor have my gz friends, but I don't know everyone. Never heard mention of it in vent in regards to other people. Give me one concrete example in the past month of us "tossing CQ salad"

2.) If your hypothesis is you need to take out GZ before you can attack CQ, you have an endless, thankless task ahead of you. As people discovered with RQ, lack of land != loss of guild. You'll have to grief us until you get bored out of the game, and you'll still lose.

3.) Why do I call you BLT? Cause you have the same leadership, and the same people, and are doing the same thing. BLT, called by any other name (such as Spectral) is still BLT.

Keep making random unsubstantiated claims BLT scum. Or, as Athran loves to say, keep barking, maybe you'll find out eventually there's no one up that tree b:chuckle
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I play tw from the comfort of a couch in my apartment on a laptop while watching the NBA Playoffs as of late =)

I miss all the fun stuff. Stupid work. Can I move there and leech off you IRL? I'll let you leech xp in game b:laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    the way i see it spectral, rq, riot and gz's that enjoy pvp have no complaints. tw's are supposed to be fun! what exactly are you so unhappy about papewoix?

are your officers, active pkers complaining? or whining we should go for cq first? i highly doubt it. im guessing the core of gz who dont care about salary are looking forward to real tws.
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    You better sign up at the CQ forums before your opportunity runs out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suiguintou - Lost City
    Suiguintou - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    GZ using alt guild to bid on their own land.. LAME
  • Arwenu - Lost City
    Arwenu - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hi ****, How about before telling people they take the game too serious. Talk TO THE LEADERS OF YOUR OWN ****ING GUILD. And tell them the same thing? Seriously have you ever killed CrazyPolter and dealt with the 20mins of flaming and name calling and racist remarks after killing him? I think not so think before you say dumb **** about a game. GET A ****ING CLUE you guys think your **** doesnt stink and try to twist facts around to your advantage when you are on the brink of annilation. Some people on this server actually remember how GZ got to where they are, go suck some more CQ to get what you want KK!

Damn dude,u seriously need girlfriend in real life....U r full of negative energie...This is just a game....Enjoyb:chuckle