Are you serious?

Options
Specgoesemo - Lost City
Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
"Maybe there was a reason it was deleted? Seems to me like the forumrules clearly state not to discuss such matters on forum. Screenshot and name were edited out for that reason. Please send a ticket to Customer Support instead.

[CLOSED]" -aryannamage [mod]

You are the only mod I've ever seen say it's against the rules to discuss problems we've run across in game via the forums. If this is truly a forums rule, just go ahead and close every thread now because 90% of them are discussions about problems people have with the game...
Post edited by Specgoesemo - Lost City on

Comments

• Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    aka "Please don't expose what is potentially one of the biggest **** ups the GMs have made here."
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    "Maybe there was a reason it was deleted? Seems to me like the forumrules clearly state not to discuss such matters on forum. Screenshot and name were edited out for that reason. Please send a ticket to Customer Support instead.

[CLOSED]" -aryannamage [mod]

You are the only mod I've ever seen say it's against the rules to discuss problems we've run across in game via the forums. If this is truly a forums rule, just go ahead and close every thread now because 90% of them are discussions about problems people have with the game...

Lol, I've noticed that lately too. And it really is annoying to see a mod continuously do it. And yeah, most of these threads do deal with issues that people have with the game so they should just close every thread if this is how it's going to be.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The mods dont do anything but lock threads for no reason.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I swear envy's post was like twice as long 15 seconds ago when i first read it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I swear envy's post was like twice as long 15 seconds ago when i first read it

lol

I swear envy edits his post so he doesn't get banned
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol

I swear envy edits his post so he doesn't get banned

PSH take your ban like a man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    MOD, just deleted my entire awesome story with Edited:Continuing after I went to bed? Shame on you. written all over it. I'm afraid that this topic might get closed with me mentioning that name.

It was a master peace that no one will see because the Mods take sides.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Orlyqq - Lost City
    Orlyqq - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i like kitties

ModNote: You realise we can check original posts right?
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If said person can actually kill harpy wraith without hacks gms should make him do it in front of them no? Iv heard its been done before where gms make a player repeat something in front of them to avoid a ban.

Do it gms if he can kill it make him prove it in front of u and we will all stfu. Otherwise ban him and remove the items obtained(thus take yoxxxxx weapon)
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm seriously starting to wonder how these mods got there job?

Seriously it looks like you guys have no ****ing idea what you're doing.
  • Macros - Lost City
    Macros - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Envy go easy on the mods, remember they can't do anything in game.

It's Ironman / Xarfox / Dvorak and mostly big_face - the only GM who was online at the time of the ****, and turned out to be completely and utterly CLUELESS as to what the hell had just happened, or anything about the game, for that matter.

I sent in all the screenshots of my convo with big face and what he/she had said, and merely got a reply of "we will look into it" from Ironman. STILL WAITING.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm seriously starting to wonder how these mods got there job?

Seriously it looks like you guys have no ****ing idea what you're doing.

I think it's a bit obvious to see that they don't. It's so bad that I could do better.....
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • anaeli
    anaeli Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just like to point a few things out.

(1) As a former mod of a forum comparable in size to this one, please stop blaming the -mods- for the -GM/dev- issues. Not all mods know everything about the game, and most mods of this game do NOT appear to have GM characters to test/play all areas of the game. Consequently, with their extra duties here on the boards, mods are often going to be lower leveled, worse players than some of you, and without knowledge that they can't get if they're not GM with a GM character, they will never know everything about this game, especially about a game of this size (the game I came from was much less complex, just had a very active community).

(2) If I were a mod/admin of this forum, I'd be ashamed of handling things this way. No ticket issues should ever be handled in open board, and handing out ban threats like a three-year old is something that should never happen at all. Bans, can be threatened, but not like a juvenile and never in open board. Learn to professional.

(3) When I was a mod of said forum (I cannot mention which one, according to their legalities <_<), we kicked the **** out of hackers. You talked about hacking, you were banned 3 days from the board. You promoted hacking, you were banned permanently from the boards. You got caught hacking--it's not hard, I guarantee the transaction would be simple to look up, and if the PWI devs do not have a auto-tracker set up to flag those questionable game transactions, then they need to learn to gamebuild--but if you got caught hacking, the GMs did something very simple. They put you in a specific clan that showed prominently on your character, which made it so the only monster you could fight gave you -100,000 gold, and -100,000 experience (yes, that's a negative). The character was, in essence, made unplayable. Non-paying players and paying players (often, more paying players due to the mechanics of the game) alike got slapped with this.

So guys? Learn to differentiate, stop antagonizing the mods, and quit pushing the envelop on forum rules.
    Mods? Learn to professional, learn to connect with the community.
    And devs? Learn to eat hackers' faces. Most people don't ****, and those that do aren't spending their money on your game, because they are hacking. Uh, durr. And even if they were paying you, learn to ethics.
This discussion has been closed.