To all who post here.

Options
burningfish
burningfish Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Chronicles
first of all, I am a player with 10+ yrs MMORPG age and I am a chinese who sworn not to play chinese MMORPG, NEVER!

as you might probably realize your voice is not going to reach china, reach those clever-**** who only think about sucking money. well, may be some of em willing to do a good job but those ppl are usually not in the postion to make the call. even if u do yell at em face to face, they dont care.

I dont wanna be a nub who ditching arround, but when u are complaining about PW china is 700 patches ahead of yours, they are probably negociating on the table with US company about selling the patches, they just wouldnt do a free thing for good. oh, sorry, the game is free, right, that is a good thing when all your time effert turns out a bunch of craps and unlimite lvling, and others spend some cash and get the stuff in your dream. the world is just unfair as it is.

and the situation in china isnt better when they cant fix a freaking bug with 10 patches or no1 answering in the otherside when u made 10+ phone call and end up crushing your phone. as there is an usual saying in IT industry, there is no customer support in china.

becide, buying virtual stuff is just as rediculous as buying golds in WoW imo, I am sorry if that hurts anyone but that is the truth behind this business pattern. 9/10 MMORPGs is running on this way in china, they got good games, they just dont have the right attitude to do the right thing.

SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, QUIT THIS GAME AND GO PAY A SUBSCRIPTION AND ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY IN WoW, GUILD WAR or DnD, OR JUMP ON A PRIVATE REALM, YOU MIGHT LIVE LONGER. :)

....i know this is going to be delete along with my account...whatever
Post edited by burningfish on

Comments

• Frickkina - Heavens Tear
    Frickkina - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    go Troll Someone Elses Forum,,, U Mean Person
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    For every action, there is an equal and opposite amount of QQing
  • burningfish
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Am I mean? basicly what i am doing is just trying to save you from wasting your time, and time = life, so i am trying to save your life. :D
    edited February 2009
    Options
    just because you dont wanna play the game and like to buy subscriptions doesnt mean the rest of us should!!

your a meanie cos u are badmouthing a game i think is awesome

NOW LEAVE b:chuckleb:thanksb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • burningfish
    edited February 2009
    Options
    you are missing my point, what i am attacking here is not the game, and not the way they running it, I would spend as much as i have to get whatever that is really make me happy. I am accusing the way chinese do things, their arrogance and their dirty benefit-only mind.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yes and i think these guys are doing ok - just a couple of hiccups - when i said this game is awesome i meant all aspects!
    and its kinda rude to say the whole of chinese do things the same way but meh, idk about all the other games etc etc etc

i just think its kinda silly u make an account just 2 ccome on the forum n badmouth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • burningfish
    edited February 2009
    Options
    when and where in my thread says 'all the chinese' are like this, I used a lot of chinese but no a single word stat to the whole country, and I made this account cuz my mate made me to and I didnt aware of it is perfect world. I was about going to enjoy some time with my mate in this game till i read these threads remind me my old days in china.
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lets be honest, no matter WHICH game you play, you are going to be wasting your time. Let people waste there time where they want to.(plus at least its -free- to play here, as opposed to a subscription.)

Now, gtfo troll.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    *dynamic...entry!!*

I say nay to you, sir! Perfect World International is a great community; the likes of which I have never seen before in my own 10+ years of MMORPG experience! People here are actually kind and help each other out with countless things, quests, FB's, mat gathering, grinding, just a name a few! You have your own opinions of online games, and perhaps you've grown out of them, but that doesn't mean that everyone around you is going to instantly see things your way and quit this wondrous game!

You can say that we're "wasting our time", but what is the true definition of "wasting"? As long as one believes that they are getting something out of it, a waste it is not...and I'm 110% certain that I'm getting something out of this game...friendly player interaction, supportive friends and guildmates, and an enjoyable experience like no other!

Try that one on for size! *wink*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ... This is why the Internet is full of trolls...
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This OP's racist...
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    This OP's racist...

Agreed.

Oh and to ALL trolls:

Trolling is just a waste of your time and our time. We don't wanna hear or see your ****. We just want to be forum users and do what we do and get back to playing and comeback once more. So please leave our forum if you wanna troll b:thanks
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • burningfish
    edited February 2009
    Options
    oh well, i am not trying to defend myself, may be i should have wrote my thread in the other way, now i just tell u what i saw in china. I work for blizzard and i was staged in china for WoW china coding and technical support. there was average 30 mins Q time for every single player to login on all realms, we suggested em to setup new server new realms for a population migrant; and they combined 2 realms into 1 server, and used the free server to build the new realm...we claimed that was gonna make the situation worse, not to mention the hardware was outdated already, they didnt listern and soon the server crushed, so yeah, my team had to work our **** out to solve it for a whole weeken.

During the publish of The Burning Crusade, we asked em to purchase better hardware, at least hardware that meet our standard, so they can offer a good quality service to chinese player, and they bought the cheapest they can get.....and yet it took over half a year to negociate, they not only tried to lower down the price of the pack, they were causing problem against every single request we had requested, they tried to save every single cent they can, by the time TBC went in china market, it is 7 months after the worldwide publish.

that company was nothing b4 they surrogate WoW and that make em became the 2nd best in china, they just wouldnt spend a little more to run this golden egg, and now Wrath of the lich king is on the table, god knows how long will it take...i feel sad to chinese player.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    oh well, i am not trying to defend myself, may be i should have wrote my thread in the other way, now i just tell u what i saw in china. I work for blizzard and i was staged in china for WoW china coding and technical support. there was average 30 mins Q time for every single player to login on all realms, we suggested em to setup new server new realms for a population migrant; and they combined 2 realms into 1 server, and used the free server to build the new realm...we claimed that was gonna make the situation worse, not to mention the hardware was outdated already, they didnt listern and soon the server crushed, so yeah, my team had to work our **** out to solve it for a whole weeken.

During the publish of The Burning Crusade, we asked em to purchase better hardware, at least hardware that meet our standard, so they can offer a good quality service to chinese player, and they bought the cheapest they can get.....and yet it took over half a year to negociate, they not only tried to lower down the price of the pack, they were causing problem against every single request we had requested, they tried to save every single cent they can, by the time TBC went in china market, it is 7 months after the worldwide publish.

that company was nothing b4 they surrogate WoW and that make em became the 2nd best in china, they just wouldnt spend a little more to run this golden egg, and now Wrath of the lich king is on the table, god knows how long will it take...i feel sad to chinese player.

I don't understand what your post has to do with this.

Anyway, did you get fired or something?
  • burningfish
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't understand what your post has to do with this.

Anyway, did you get fired or something?

no I didn't, I had to stayed in china way longer than I was supposed to, what i am trying to say is a company like that doesnt deserve to have a business cuz they dont respect their customer such as you.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    PWE may be staged in China...but the PWI company that deals with us is based here in America. Yeah, it's a subsidiary, but the people who actually keep in contact with the players are based in an American company. Not only that, but I believe the Mods and GM's here actually treat us pretty well, having light conversation and cracking jokes, just like the rest of us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This is not wow, or blizzard. troll better plox
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I have always received customer support from this people at least on technical harware issues on my pc regarding this game.

They even recomended me hardware to improve my PC, which I followed and my game performance is great.

I'm not sure what you mean about the updates and versions. I still do not understand why all the PW versions are not at the same level as the chinese version. Does it have to do with the translations? IDK

I have also read that we will not have changes on the game until those changes happen on the chinese version first. This might not true, since they opened a tread for skills suggestions. This might imply our game version might develop different that the other versions?

I have also read that all changes from the chinese version will come here too.

Anyway, I enjoy the game the way it is right now and I know they will make it better in the future.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Whoa, I don't see how this thread was overlooked. *kills it*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    Whoa, I don't see how this thread was overlooked. *kills it*