New pvp server Etherblade opening poll,ignore the other one.

Options
Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Chronicles
Hellow,as I've heard that this server will be opened when it'll be need for it and I'll assume that will be when Lost City get's more populated since I'm guessing u want Etherblade to be a 2nd PvP server,and guess what? U'r absolutelly right,I got tons of friends and even non-friends that want a 2nd pvp server.
Now you say you won't open it anytime soon since there's no need for it,because there is still enough room in LC ,but you'r terribly wrong.As ALOT of ppl may have noticed LC is barelly getting filled,and that is because no1 wants to start as a low lvl in a server full of high lvls and get constantly pked by high lvls thus ,giving them a hard life(and no I don't blame any1 for this,it's only natural,well somewhat:P).I have played on sanctuary but I heard from enough ppl that started a new character on LC and came to sanctuary because too many high lvls r there now.
The joy and thrill of starting from same lvl with every1 else on a fresh server is a great feeling which I'm sure allot would agree on,even in a pve server perhaps,even if this is only little lasting,I'm sure you'll have ALOT of ppl join it.
As it is CLEARLY NOTICEABLE that pvp servers get filled for 1st-2nd month allot but then tend to lessen on the new ppl aimint for that server.Also ,making etherblade a pve server would be a bad ideea,since there r 2 pve servers already,and just 1 pvp ,so thus making the only left yet to come server another pve would just be unfair for the ppl that love pvp.
The pvers got 2 servers,pvpers got 1;it's only fair that each should have 2.
Releasing it as soon as possible would also get alot of ppl that have recently quited PWI,yet still love the game(me being one of them ofc) because of not providing any rollback ,thus game economy being totally ruined for a longggg time.It won't matter if something like this will never happen again,too many ppl have already gotten enough gold/coins/items to last them a lifetime.
I would like to hear people's opinions on releasing the last server and 2nd pvp server on PWI.
Vote on my friends ^_^ :P

Comments

• WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    True, I wanted to try the PvP server, but I'll wait on this new server. I'm pretty sure it'll be a PvP server. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
This discussion has been closed.