Pking with terrorplex :D

Options
Terrorplex - Heavens Tear
Terrorplex - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Hi everyone from terrorplex :D

I just wanted to know Y have some of the high lvls not been pking at the moment. I feel sad not seeing many ppl to play with that r in pk mode:D.
-I dont pk ppl i just like playing with em ( messing with em or getting em to kill me :D)
P.S. If anyone needs help am here to help :D

-lives in secretpassageway-
b:shockedWARNING YOU MUST READ THIS!b:shocked
The more you hate me the more I love you, the more you fight me the more frisky i get, you can not destroy someone u dont know cause that will make em nothing but if i know u and you know me then you know wat i know, that i would know and that you should know. So in the end u know nothing of wat u just read cause it doesnt matter right? or does it?
Post edited by Terrorplex - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hi everyone from terrorplex :D

I just wanted to know Y have some of the high lvls not been pking at the moment. I feel sad not seeing many ppl to play with that r in pk mode:D.
    -I dont pk ppl i just like playing with em ( messing with em or getting em to kill me :D)
    P.S. If anyone needs help am here to help :D

-lives in secretpassageway-

-> Terrorplex - Heavens Tear

-> - Heavens Tear

Someone picked the wrong server. Shame, with that pking attitude you'd have fit in perfectly @ RageQuit.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Xwinterfresh - Heavens Tear
    Xwinterfresh - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Were u the BM i 1 hit in Sp o_O
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i picked the wrong server. i go DP and TW to get my mass PK spree. i still pk any white name i see though x3
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    WHERE WERE U TODAY O_O

I had all those ppl to kill by myself :D
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    TT2-2, like always
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    .....Fail =P
  • Terrorplex - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hey winter fresh i never been pked by u :D but if u want to ur welcome and hey Stickygreen u pked me infront of TT gratz lol I was waiting for my sq lol :D
    And yes ur right I picked the wrong server oh well, all I know am not gonna go to another to much work to lvl bak up to 6x :D

You guyz should hang with me when u get the chance am pretty much with in pass but i dont pk ppl ( sometimes i do ) I am the pking Pinata. :D

And so u can know i have eyes every were lol :D
    b:thanksb:surrenderb:thanks
    The more you hate me the more I love you, the more you fight me the more frisky i get, you can not destroy someone u dont know cause that will make em nothing but if i know u and you know me then you know wat i know, that i would know and that you should know. So in the end u know nothing of wat u just read cause it doesnt matter right? or does it?
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ill miss pking you for the week terror =( im away for this week though for ankle surgery O.o no PW d/led here but at least i got the forums lol b:cry
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yes i clicked the wrong server.
    Tho i made a cleric in LC with a clone ( a friend not saying who it is ) so once i hit the 30s+ i be ready for some action. atm am a lvl10, me and my clone have everthing the same exp,Fashion,Stats,armor, and cash. the only diff. is our hair everthing esle is the same ( like face, all same ) we r alwayz on in the same time and stick to each other. (tho diff. atitudes) am the cute one :D
  • Evoken - Heavens Tear
    Evoken - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Winterfresh YOU BISH :<
    No matter how strong, for a human to fight a monster means he has submerged his humanity and transformed himself into a greater monster - Berserk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

myspace.com/divinedoppleganger
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Winterfresh YOU BISH :<

LOL WOW Evoken

:D
  • Evoken - Heavens Tear
    Evoken - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hehhe I got bored >.>
    No matter how strong, for a human to fight a monster means he has submerged his humanity and transformed himself into a greater monster - Berserk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

myspace.com/divinedoppleganger
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Don't be sad about picking the "wrong server". There is a certain amount of necessity for Pkers on opt-only PK servers. It's the carebear stronghold... I'm quite happy that you've infiltrated it, and are destroying them.

If the anger spreads, you either have a whole bunch of fearful noobs bowing down to your power, with you in the supreme guild, or you will spread the anger and you'll see more white and red names for more violence. It's a win-win situation for you.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.