PvP Fist BM's?

Options
Sadism - Lost City
Sadism - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
I have seen only a handful of threads on the BM fourms about Fist BM's and I was curious as to what the PvP community thinks about them. Some people swear up and down that they make a GREAT PvP class and some people say they just sux at everything they do (unless you go after strictly mages). So what do you think? Good or Bad?
Post edited by Sadism - Lost City on

Comments

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I have seen only a handful of threads on the BM fourms about Fist BM's and I was curious as to what the PvP community thinks about them. Some people swear up and down that they make a GREAT PvP class and some people say they just sux at everything they do (unless you go after strictly mages). So what do you think? Good or Bad?

They would probably kill a robe user...and really maybe only robe venos. Other than that it's just a charm drainer. In fact, archers would do more dmg using bare hands than frigging BMs with claws, alright, maybe not, but close enough to show how bad they are. The only good thing is the nonstop stunning, but any good bm can do that anyway.
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

There is no comparation between Fist and any other weapon a Blademaster can use. Fist are bad against casters, and really bad against meele classes.

Axe and Polearm are the best weapons for PvP.