High Vitality BM

Options
Hoa - Heavens Tear
Hoa - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Is being a High Vitality BM Good for Pking or it would be Bad.....plzs an TY AN Please Do explain Reason for Your Answer......
Post edited by Hoa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    HOA, you pk'ing at all is BAD. b:chuckle
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • bluewater
    bluewater Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I had a TW recently and I found that dex and strength serve me better than vit. I went head on with an axer about my lvl and we start swinging our weps at each other.Anyway the thing is that she kept missing me and I kept hitting her(I'm a blader). If we assume that pk is somewhat similar to TW and that the one I'm up against is more pve or vit build, then it's probably a bad idea to pk with high vit.
  • Lordexion - Lost City
    Lordexion - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i agree with you,dex and str seems to have more efect than vit cuz of accuracy,crit rate and invasion. u hit them hard alot while they miss u a damn lot of times,guess who win...unless of course u are talking about magik vs melee,having alot of hp may help u to stay alive while u get to them

can i get a witnessb:laugh
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Oh god no...
    you NEED vit.
    Not PURE vit, but you need vit.
    Large scale PvP (TW) demands it.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xwinterfresh - Heavens Tear
    Xwinterfresh - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Bm with Hi vit is low on dmage but low vit means u die easier :P
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    For a Blademaster, you get what you need to wield your weapon and armour, and then get as much Vit as you possibly can. To kill people, you will have to wait until you get a Berserk weapon, or hope you get a Crit. I'd recommend Blade class as they have many good high-damage skills, excellent crit rate, and an easily-farmed Berserk Gold HH weapon at 90. They're also the best DD's in a boss fight during HH/whatever else. You can use level 70 Berserk axes as a level 90 Blader for TW where AoE's are high priority.

Leave the killing to Crit and Berserk. You don't need more strength, or tons of extra dex.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Dex will only help you against meele class. If you dont have vit you will be a 1 shot for magic.
    So equip yourself with some beserk axes, get the Misty forest ring, get high vit and you are all settled for pk. Blade/Sword warriors are only good if it's a 1 vs 1, true enough they are unbeatable in 1 vs 1... sadly PK is not about 1 vs 1.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xwinterfresh - Heavens Tear
    Xwinterfresh - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Behold the magic of light armor~