PK- The Rewards?

Hawk_eye - Lost City
Hawk_eye - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
So i'm an archer and havn't Pk'd anyone since PvP will only be available to me in a few levels. And i was wondering... what's so great about Pk'ing someone? Do you get nice EXP, spirit, items, gold or maybe something else? I have a Pk skill-build myself and it would be great to know the rewards of killing another player b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Never Give up!b:pleased
Post edited by Hawk_eye - Lost City on

Comments

• Albione - Lost City
    Albione - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    pk only has a reward if u are killing someone with a red name (which means that they killed someone already).

Two main rewards:
    1- some ppl just like it, and its allowed.
    2- killing someone with a red name has a chance of dropping an item from their inventory, equipped armor and weapons included.

u get no exp nor u loose exp when u die
  • Dusk - Lost City
    Dusk - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    you shoudn't pk right when you reach 30. Plenty of other high levels to kill you back, not to mention you won't do much damage to anyone beside level 30s, but your choice.
    ☺☻
  • Hawk_eye - Lost City
    Hawk_eye - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yeah, if you think about it, if ur lv 30 you have just stepped into a whole new world, and ur lv1 in that PvP world since you just started. So there's NO WAY that im going to attack someone in lv 30, gotta train a bit more. And quick question; can you see another persons lv other than the time he/she is in ur squad? thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Never Give up!b:pleased
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    No, you can't. You can, however, right click them and press player info, then guess their lvl from their equips.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    to get entertained by their flames and **** insults after they die. its what i live for.
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    cryucry wrote: »
    to get entertained by their flames and **** insults after they die. its what i live for.
    This.

It's even funner when they were red first, killing at Angler's, when I'm passing by doing WQ, and I paw them to death. xD
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yasa
    yasa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    if you kill a pk'er, they may drop something from their inventory, but other than that, the greatest reward is pretty much the joy of slaughtering another player :)
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    AKA: there are no rewards at all for killing other players.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • yasa
    yasa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    LIES!
    Like, if someone is ticking you off, and won't shut up, kill them! Again! And again!
  • madword1
    madword1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i hate pk is the worst ever!b:angryb:angry
  • AdriaOrici - Heavens Tear
    AdriaOrici - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yasa wrote: »
    LIES!
    Like, if someone is ticking you off, and won't shut up, kill them! Again! And again!

agree XD
    AKA: there are no rewards at all for killing other players.

i wouldnt say that.

But in a nutshell, if u want to kill, run fast afterwards. So your name will be red for 10hrs after u kill? or when u activate pvp it will be red for 10hrs. and do log off time count?
    Previous GE player. Pretty dissapointed. So hope PWI is better at controlling botters ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Laz - Lost City
    Laz - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    pking is great cause people PM you after and cry. its the best part. then they ask someone higher level than u to come kill you. so u just ruined multiple peoples xp scrolls! woot!

also red time does not run off if you are offline
  • Illumi - Heavens Tear
    Illumi - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    well Zoe that inst great damage to start off imma 79BM and my highest crit is around 19k...so yea.......
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    well Zoe that inst great damage to start off imma 79BM and my highest crit is around 19k...so yea.......

For a veno it is. b:victory
    I'm not running around with super good equips either.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Illumi - Heavens Tear
    Illumi - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    For a veno it is. b:victory
    I'm not running around with super good equips either.
    yea it is for a veno at your level....